• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well, Ash had just about had it with these cops. She had softened, about to let the cops in and contact her father, but then Kane had to go and mention her mother. "I don't care what that woman thinks, or what you people say." She said and started to close the door again, when Richards started talking.

"Look, I feel bad for the kid and dad. I really do. But one, Jace is too uptight to get that drunk," -- Jace started to protest, but then decided not to say anything -- "and like I said, I didn't see the kid. You're grasping at straws and have no reason to suspect us, nor do you have the right to come in here."

When he mentioned the thud and Sawyer, Ash rolled her eyes. "Now you're making things up. Jace fell. End of story. And Sawyer just stayed the night. Yeah, we had a party, but she's not drunk. She always looks like that." She explained, now narrowing her eyes at Richards, and not wanting to stand down. "You have no right to come here, demanding to come into our house.".

Of course, well Ash was arguing with the police, Jace had contacted their dad, sending him a simple text. It hadn't taken long for Steve West to see the text. Panic filled him as he quickly gathered his things and headed out to his car. It didn't take long for him to get to his house, although he did speed a bit -- but no one was going to pull over the chief of police.

He now pulled into the driveway and stepped out of his car, glaring at the trio of cops at his door. "What the hell are you three doing here?" West snapped as he started across the yard towards his subordinates. "You're supposed to contact me before trying to enter someone's house." Well, particularly his house.

Steve turned towards his kids. "Ashton, let these cops in so we can figure out what they want." He said as he pushed through the crowd. Ash opened the door and Steve stepped inside, glaring at his kids. "Jason, Ashton. I think you two have some explaining to do. To myself and the cops."

"I told you we were having a party." Ash whined.

"It was crazy and there's kids in like all the guest rooms and I slept in the couch and hurt my back and--" Jace was stopped when his sister smacked him in the stomach and shot him a dirty look. Of course, her dirty look soon turned to the cops.

Dede Dede Dak Dak KingofAesir KingofAesir COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

"Steve." Lewis gave him a hard look, he wasn't afraid to give his own boss a hard look, "We've got a fourteen year old in the hospital who nearly died from severe alcohol poisoning and a father asking questions. The dad said he was here." He folded his arms across his chest, hissing a sigh between his teeth. "I get it, kids have parties, but this." Lewis waved his hand around to the beet bottles and trash scattered around the front lawn, "This is excess and if this kid was here, someone needs to answer for this." Lewis turned and pulled out his phone, flicking to his pictures. "How about this. you recognize him Ash?" The picture was sad looking, the subject of it was Stuart French laying out in a hospital bed. There were tubes giving him oxygen and an IV pushing fluids in, he looked like death with clammy skin. Lewis felt sad, he'd been like that himself when he was younger and had always worked so that no one would have to end up like that.

Waking up, sprawled out on her bed, Wendy burst out coughing after sniffling softly. She felt awful, due to walking home in the cold. Her nose was dark red, her face pale and drained. She sat up, gasping and sneezing into her arm as she tried to sniff and clear her nose. Heading to the bathroom, her bare feet hurt as she walked since she walked home barefoot. Her nose was tickling incessantly as she tried to blow it, unable to try and hold it back as she roared out another huge sneeze. Stripping off and climbing into the shower, she lowered her head a little and sneezing into her chest. This was going to be a long, miserable Saturday.

Sawyer
The second Jace opened the door and the cops were standing there Sawyer wanted to bolt, but she didn't want to look even more suspicious so she just stood there gapping. Ash came down the stairs at her brother's call and Sawyer grinned slightly at the way she held the door so that they couldn't really see inside. By now everyone seemed to be waking up and Sawyer was pretty sure she heard June calling for Grace.

Grace. Shit. Sawyer hadn't found her last night. Where had she gone? Sawyer hoped that she hadn't attempted to drive home. A sinking feeling bubbled up I'm thr pit of her stomach at the thought. That sinking feeling was soon replaced with annoyance when one of the officers at the door called her a drunk minor.

"Hey, I'm literally just standing-"

"She always looks like that."

Sawyer narrowed her eyes at the words but played along all the same through gritted teeth.

"Yup. Always look like this. No drunkenness to be had."

All at once another cop, Ash's dad, appeared and ushered everyone inside and now the cops were privy to the full glory of the mess the house was in. Sawyer stood awkwardly to the side, not entirely sure if she should try to leave or not. Her hands twitched nervously and her thoughts returned to Grace. Sawyer knew they were all going to get in trouble but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try and get some of them out of it. One of the cops pulled out a picture of a boy Sawyer most definitely did recognize as the one who had ruined her moment. Her hand twitched again.

"If he was here it's not our fault if he made a bad choice." Sawyer spoke up, "I mean, that sucks and all, but we didn't supply anybody with any alcohol." She crossed her arms over her chest, "And I'm not drunk. I literally just woke up."

@EveryoneHereCauseImLazy

Kane watched as Steve came up. He listened to him and Wells. He respected Steve, but when it came to the law, Kane would follow it. It was the hard truth. Wells was right. THere was a bo in the hospital, who was in bad shape. He walked around the living room looking. Nine times out of ten, whenever Kane had got a call for this type of situation there was always something going on. Drinking went hand in hand with Drugs. "Look Steve, we've known each over for years now. We've worked together for 20 or so years. That kid is hurting right now. Now the father said that he was here. So something happened. We're just trying to get some information. He might of got ithere, he might not of. We're just following the information that was given to us." He said. He looked around before getting in veiw of the kitchen. He could see a lot of empy liquer bottles and beer cans left out. "Well I can tell you these kids were drinking last night... Look at the island. Unless, you..." He looked right at Steve. "Decided to drink up half a liquer store last night..." He said looking at atleast 15 bottles and a couple handles worth of alcohol.
@Everyonethere

Thanks to get black out drunk, Ash didn't remember anything that had happened last night. Not the Truth or Dare, not what happened with Kanen, or Ryan, or her talk with Grace. So Ash shook her head when she saw the picture. "Sorry. Never seen that kid in my life." Maybe the others recognized him, but Ash certainly didn't.

Jace peered over his sister's shoulder, and then his eyes widened in panic. It was him. The infamous Petunia Pisser. His heart started pounding when he realized just what he had done. Of course Jace had known the kid was drunk, but he hadn't known he was that drunk. He was panicking but he tried to hide it. Sadly, Jace was horrible at hiding his emotions. Especially panic.

"Obviously there was drinking." West snapped as he kicked at a bottle. "Alright. We'll get the answers, but we're going to do it my way." This is what he got for never being home. A pang of guilt washed over him, but Steve quickly pushed that aside. They needed to handle what was at hand right now, and that was a bunch of hungover teenagers. And a disaster of a house.

"Wells, Richards, Kane. Go look through the bedrooms and bring all the teens down here for questioning. There's the right wing, left wing, and upstairs." The right wing was where Jace's room was with Mason and Drake hiding out, the left wing had June, and upstairs had Ryan and Grace.

"Sawyer, Ashton, Jason. Sit." West ordered and pointed towards the couch in the living room. "Wait there until we've got all your little friends that are hiding out." He then turned and started into the kitchen. "I'll bring all the extra alcohol and whatever other evidence I can find in here." He called over his shoulder.

Sawyer
Ash's dad seemed to be a lot more reasonable than the other cops but that didn't mean Sawyer was about to be nice to him. He told the three of them in to room to sit down and Sawyer raised her hand to her forehead to salute him sarcastically.

"Aye, aye, captain." She plopped down onto the couch and to look as disinterested as she could. With her arms spread out on the back of the coach, she closed her eyes in waiting for the cops to drag everyone else out of the various rooms in the house. This was about to be super fun.

@CopsAreDumb

[IMG='align:right;width:205px;']https://i.ibb.co/cb4mQKP/richards.jpg[/IMG]With all the tubes hanging out of the boy’s mouth and nose like a science experiment, there was hardly any face of Stuart French left to behold. But obviously Jace still managed to recognise him. That was a good start. Jim would have all these kids locked up by the end of the day of it was up to him.

He didn’t say anything to Steve when he arrived, even if Lewis and Kane both said a number of things. The two of them were well beyond talking now. He wasn’t going to give the asshole the satisfaction of pleasantries.

What Jim saw next at the corner of his eye truly appalled him. The girl named Sawyer thought she was being smart by doing a sarcastic salute and saying ‘Aye, aye, captain’. Then she sat down on the couch spreading her arms. He felt sorry for the girl’s parents. If it was his own daughter he would have disowned her.

‘Get your head out of your fucking ass, kid. Grow the fuck up. You're an embarrassment and a disgrace to yourself and your whole family.'

No, he didn’t say it. But he would have liked to. The words were stayed at the meeting of his lips.

All things unsaid, Jim waited for Lewis and Kane to disperse so he could get to work.

@EveryoneThere

Last edited:
Jace and Ash walked over and sat down on the couch with Sawyer. Jace was panicking, his eyes darting about nervously, while Ash just looked plain annoyed with her arms crossed over her chest. What a perfect way to end the worst party and the worst week of school. And Ash had no idea what to expect the cops to find.

Chief West stepped into the kit hen, shaking his head at all the alcohol. And then his eyes landed on the pills and whatever weed was left. Angry, he stepped out of the kitchen, checking to make sure that the other cops were out of earshot, and hissed: "Really? Illegal drugs? Who brought all of this?" He couldn't believe he'd actually trusted his kids.

Ash was ready to not say anything, but Jace beat her to it. "It was Kanen Fiaco. You know the kid whose dad killed himself last year? That was him. Total alcoholic now. He brought all that stuff for Ash and--" Jace yelped as Ash's fist punched him in the stomach, and his breath left his lungs.

"Kanen Fiaco?" Chief West's face grew soft for a moment. Yeah, he remembered that suicide. The police had been called in. But soon his face hardened again. "He's going to go down for this. Alcohol is one thing, but illegal drugs. He's looking at a long time in jail." He shook his head. What's shame.

"Dad! No!" Ash whined. "You can't! I asked him to bring it. And he... he's so... Dad, no." She looked at her dad, pleading for him to go easy.

Steve hesitated. This went against everything he had learned as a cop, but how was he supposed to tell his daughter no and put that poor kid behind bars? "Fine." He hissed, glancing around to make sure the other cops went coming back. "Look Kanen brought the alcohol, but that's it, alright? And he did not encourage that kid to drink."

Steve turned back around, looking at the pill bottles before he started shoving them in the trash, under the cups and bottles the were already in there. What was he getting himself into?

Lewis followed Richards up the stairs and started busting into random rooms, "Get up, everyone get up and get out! Party is over here folks!" He got some initial curses and dirty looks from some kids but once he gave them a hard stare down they complied and put their heads down. "Get outta here." Lewis herded a few down the steps, waving them out the door. Stupid kids, but he was one of them before when he himself was just a teen running around in the streets without a family to give a damn about him.

Last edited:
Ryan had stood there looking at Grace. She had asked him about the whole situation that they were in. Did she really think that they slept together. Sawyer was the one that she wanted, not Ryan. Sawyer had already told him that Grace was gay, and that she wanted to be with her. "What do you think happened?" He said before the door swung open. Standing before them was a man, little on the older side but still. He had dark sunglasses on and he didn't look very nice.

"Downstairs... Now." Was all the man said before he had moved on to the next room. After twenty minutes he had cleared out the rooms.

Ryan had looked at him and then to Grace. "We should go down there. But trust me when I say nothing had happened. I will explain it all after this." He said before moving downstairs.
Soap Soap Winona Winona

June
June looked around until she heard more voices. She only peered out for a brief moment and saw the officers. She paled in panic and ran back into the room. She looked around and was tempted to jump out the window until one of the officers opened the door. Defeated, June went out of the room and saw several people were still here. Shockingly enough. Granted June hadn’t been to enough parties to know the aftermath of them, but it looked to her that it wasn’t pretty.

She was looking back at the window before making her slow trudge downstairs and sitting with everyone else. She was freaking out internally, but saw everyone else was mostly calm. Well accept what she assumed to be Ash’s brother. Her eyes fell on Sawyer and immediately she thought back to Grace. “Um, did any of you see Grace?” She whispered to them, before seeing the officers coming with more people.

Soap Soap and @everyonedownstairsiguess

Grace

Grace nervously waited for a reply, 'What do you think happened?' That wasn't the answer she was hoping for, she opened her mouth to speak "I don't-" but hardly got any words out before the door swung open revealing the man a sunglasses on. Telling them to go downstairs, It wasn't Ash's father. Obviously. And then it hit her. Oh, cool. Did the police show up? that's..amazing. This day couldn't get any better.

She looked back towards Ryan, "We should go down there. But trust me when I say nothing had happened. I will explain it all after this." Oh, nothing happened. that's.. That helps a lot. Who is she kidding? That helps everything. She could finally breathe."Alright." was all she said when she followed Ryan out. Although he said nothing happened, she couldn't stop racking her brain attempting to remember. Her thoughts were interrupted when she got downstairs, Her eyes falling over Ash. Jace, June..Damn it. She slept here too? well.. Grace was her driver so it's her fault. She grimaced, and her eyes finally fell on Sawyer. She didn't go home last night? Maybe what Ryan said didn't help everything. Grace looked back to Ryan, This didn't look like nothing happened. She was silently praying it looked like nothing to Sawyer, because that's exactly what it was. Nothing. That's what Ryan said, 'Nothing had happened' Grace believed Ryan.. She just hoped Sawyer would believe it too. Hopefully they'll get a chance to talk after this whole ordeal.

She cleared her throat, tearing her eyes away from Sawyer's. "What's going on?" She knew what was going on, it was obvious the police came because of the party last night.

"Kids. Sit." Chief West ordered as the trio of kids came down. He didn't recognize the one girl, but he recognized Grace and from just looking at Ryan, well, he could tell that that kid was bad news. "Really, Grace? You spent the night with that?" West snorted and shook his head, gesturing for the kids to sit on the other couch. He should've known. He'd heard that Kate had started dating a new guy, who also had a kid. And, well, it was apparent that this new parent was affecting her badly. Grace, with someone liked Ryan. Wow.

Ash followed her father's gaze, and her eyes widened in surprise, and then turned to hurt. From how it looked, well, it seemed like Grace and Ryan had spent the night together. Although Ash didn't remember much of last night, she did know that she'd planned on trying to spend some time alone with Ryan. Obviously that hadn't happened, and obviously it never would. Of course Ryan would go for someone like Grace. Who wouldn't like her? She was gorgeous, amazing, and so... well, sweet.

She turned back around in her seat, looking down at her hands while she waited for what would happen next.

"Kane, Wells, I've been told that Kanen Fiaco is the one that brought all the alcohol. Would you two mind getting him and bringing him into the station? I'd like to speak with him about it." Chief West then turned back to the array of students in front of him, and shook his head one last time in disappointment. "Richards, help me call their parents?"

Dede Dede Dak Dak Soap Soap COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 High5ives High5ives Moonshadow Moonshadow

Sawyer
Doah.gif
To be honest, Sawyer wasn't really paying much attention to what was going on around her anymore until Officer West started talking crazy. He was literally telling then to lie. Sawyer smirked a little, maybe she liked this guy after all. But, the moment was short lived when everyone else came down the stairs. The sight of June had her thinking that maybe hadn't left last night. Sawyer's eyebrows creased in confusion because she was pretty sure she'd looked everywhere for that girl. If she hadn't left then where-

Oh.

Grace came walking down the stairs with her shirt on backwards and a very much shirtless Ryan trailing behind her. What the hell? Grace made eye contact with Sawyer for the briefest of moments, looked back at Ryan and then away from Sawyer again. Sawyer's confusion grew more painfully obvious as her eyebrows drew tighter together.

What the hell had happened last night? Why was Grace being so-

No.

No.

Sawyer refused to believe the direction her thoughts were going. There was no way in hell Ryan would do that to her....right? But then again a lot of things can happen when a guy's drunk. Sawyer shook her head and did her best to push the thoughts from her mind but that didn't stop her gaze from being locked on Ryan and Grace.

And then Officer West shattered any hope that she was just perceiving the situation wrong.

"You spent the night with that?"

Spent the night...with...

Sawyer's arms whipped off the back of the couch and her hands tightened into fists at her sides. A hard line appeared on her face as her jaw set and confusion was replaced with blatant anger. Of all the things that could have possibly made her angry this morning she would never expected this but she couldn't deny what it looked like, and it looked like betrayal. She didn't take kindly to betrayal.

Sawyer Andrews wasn't about to get the rug swept out from under her. No sir. There would be hell to pay.

Soap Soap Dak Dak Winona Winona Moonshadow Moonshadow

Ryan listened as they spoke. Remembering the words that Kanen had spoken. Ash's dad said that he spent the night together. He assumed something had happened. After he was done speaking he stood up. "There's just a couple of problems with your story there... Chief." He put extra emphasis on the chief. "You see. I didn't sleep with Grace. I was sober and she was in bad condition. I helped her up to a bed. After that, I put her to sleep. Nothing else happened. Now I might be a low life. I might be a piece of shit with no future. But never, in my life would I force myself on someone I know. You want the story here you go. I was on my way to bed. I noticed her stumbling around. I told her that she should get some sleep. She decided to and I took her upstairs. I found a room that had no one in it." He progressively started to get louder. "I laid her on her side and put the blankets on her. After that, she went to sleep. After that, I passed out at the foot of the bed. End of story. If you don't believe, which I doubt you would. Seeing as you were the one that put my dad away. But that doesn't matter right now." He took a step closer and got even louder. "Don't ever assume that something like that would ever happen." He took another step. "You self-righteous, narrowminded I'm uncultured.... Second Kanen isn't the only one to blame." His tattoo would now be in view of everyone behind him. "I also brought alcohol here. So if he goes down. Then so do I shithead." He said looking the chief in the face. "So why don't you put me away with him. You already did it to my dad, what's one more person? I wouldn't doubt it from a man who could care less about his kids. How much time do you spend with your kids? Huh? a couple days a week. Yeah, sure my dad is in jail because you put him there. But at least I know he's not a shitty father like you. Who spends so much time at work to not notice your kids want to spend time with you. So do it, big man. Put me down. I ain't afraid of you and your cop thugs." He said looking the man square in the eyes. Ryan's eyes spelled that he meant business. He knew that he couldn't hit the guy, but that didn't mean he could egg them on.
Winona Winona Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

[IMG='align:right;width:205px;']https://i.ibb.co/cb4mQKP/richards.jpg[/IMG]"Kane, Wells, I've been told that Kanen Fiaco is the one that brought all the alcohol. Would you two mind getting him and bringing him into the station? I'd like to speak with him about it. Richards, help me call their parents?"

He couldn’t believe the nerve of this prick.

‘Here’s a better idea, Steve,’ Jim said, ‘Why don’t you clean up after your own fucking mess? You make the god damn calls. You tell the parents what you’ve allowed happen to their kids under your watch and how you’ve betrayed all their trust and ruined all their children.’

It didn’t matter that Steve was his superior. Steve would want this whole story to go away as fast as he could, and he held none of the cards. In any case, Jim couldn’t help but speak his mind. It made him sick to the stomach to see all these half-clad kids milling about like it was some brothel. To think that they had worried parents and homes to go back to.

‘Your poor wife would have been ashamed of you and how you raised your kids.’

Like most of the other things Jim itched to say that morning, the words never left his mouth. But hell, if he had a nickel for every unspoken thought he would be as rich a man as Steve West.

Giving the room one and all its inhabitants one final disgusted look, Jim turned around and headed out the door. He joined the other police officers outside and they were off to seek out this Kanen Fiaco.

Winona Winona Dak Dak COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Steve West was reminded of why he hated his job as chief. And why he hated being a dad. Well, hate was a strong word. But parenthood had never been something he wanted, but now here he was, with full custody of two teens who were throwing parties that were killing kids. What had happened in his life that had brought him to this point, where he was being yelled at by not only his subordinates, but also some riff raff teen that had crashed here?

West just shook his head helplessly as Richards went off on him and showed himself out. West was annoyed, and he looked towards his kids. For once, his thoughts drifted to his ex-wife. Would she have done better? Jace looked angry -- he always told Steve what a bad job he did, and how their mother would've been so much better. And then Ash... oh, Ash. She'd already looked upset, and now her shoulders slouched more and she sunk down into the seat. Her eyes were trained on the ground, and the hurt there was immeasurable.

He needed to get all these rude pricks out of his house. Steve may not have been the best dad, but he sure as heck knew when his daughter was upset, and what to do to help her.

After the cops had filtered out. The boy who had slept with Grace started talking. A long rant that Steve was only partially listening to. Again, his eyes were still on Ash, while he worried about how she was handling all of this. Her eyes now looked up to lock on Ryan's back while he yelled at West, and Ash's gaze considerably hardened.

West had been yelled at plenty of times in his career, so this was nothing. Nothing new, and not something that got under his skin. He just needed to try and remain calm.

Once Ryan was done, it seemed to be Ash's turn. She stood up, glaring at Ryan. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked and there seemed to be more she wanted to say, but that was lost as Ash then turned and ran out of the living room, and up to her bedroom.

"Son, I already know it was Kanen. Please take a seat so I can call your mother." Steve looked after the stairs, wondering if he should call parents like a good cop would, or go after his daughter... Like a good father.

Steve shook his head and dialed up everyone's parents to come get them. After that was done, he'd head after his daughter.

Grace

tumblr_inline_p1oaeaP8141rifr4k_540.gif

Grace felt considerably at peace when Ryan told Ash’s father that nothing happened. She didn’t want the world the know she’d slept with him, regardless of the truth or not. It made Grace uncomfortable if people would know who she was with or not. It wasn’t their business. She watched as Ryan attempted to get himself arrested, sighing in relief when it didn’t work. “I’ll talk to my mom about Kanen.” Grace said, maybe her mother could help. Ash went upstairs and Grace thought about going after her for a second. Ash liked Ryan, it was simple enough to see. Grace wouldn’t try to pursue anyone that Ash liked. She’d never done it before obviously, but she hoped that Ash would know she’d wouldn’t. Her thoughts traveled back to Sawyer

She kept her eyes trained on Sawyer. He said that nothing happened. Believe him. Please. Grace took a few steps in her direction, she stopped when the front door opened. and her mother walked in. She ignored all eye contact, unwilling to argue.

Kate eyed Steve for a few moments, their breakup wasn’t the best. It was still difficult to be near him. looked like she was about to argue with him. But decided against it. “C’mon, let’s go.” She said directed to June and Grace, her voice wavering with discontent. Grace gave a last look in Sawyer’s direction before she followed them out.

The car ride home was extremely quiet. Other than ‘We’ll pick up your car later’ Grace didn’t feel the need to talk to her mother, except for the reason she had to. “Kanen’s probably getting arrested.” Grace stated, her words covering the mountain of silence for a moment. “Can you help?” Grace asked unsure if she even would. Her mother sighed heavily, “I’ll see what i can do.” Was all she said. Grace would’ve liked a better answer. But at the moment it’ll do.

Once they got home, David was sitting on the couch. Grace moved to go upstairs attempting to ignore the drama that was about to go down. “David has to talk to you. Both of you.” Her mother said. Grace looked over to June, and back at David. “You’re not my father, why do you even care?” She continued back up the steps. Closing her door harshly behind her.

After a long shower, uninterested to see what was happening with her Mother & David, or with June. She just wanted to be left alone. Grace pulled up her phone checking social media, why did she drink so much? Mulling it over for a few minutes. She decided to text Sawyer.

‘Can we talk?’ She pressed send.

The next two days went by rather quickly, Grace didn’t leave her room unless she had to. Her mother tried talking to her, but Grace wouldn’t have it. If it wasn’t about Kanen she didn’t want to talk about the party or whatever might’ve happened there. She continued the rest of the week Checking her phone waiting for a reply that never came.

Monday morning, David had a parenting idea. And decided to take away car privileges, so David was the one who had to drop off Grace & June to school. She was contemplating on even going to school or not.. Stop. Who cares about rumors? Ryan set it straight, nothing happened that night. Grace just hoped other people believed it too. Mostly two people in particular.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Sawyer
UnrulyGoodnaturedFairyfly-size_restricted.gif
After the whole fiasco with Ryan yelling about how he and Grace hadn't slept together and trying to pin the blame on himself, which Sawyer thought was kind if an idiot move, she found herself just wanting to go home. The room was eerily quiet as the kids still left over waited for their parents to arrive. Grace's mom was the first to show up and refused to meet Grace's eyes as she walked out with her mother. Once Grace and June were gone it just left Sawyer, Jace and, Ryan in the room. Sawyer placed her head in her hands and ran her fingers through her hair, pulling her beanie off in the process. Her thoughts turned back to Ryan and she looked up at him for a split second before returning her gaze to the ground.

Oliver Andrews would stroll in through the door a few minutes of agonizing silence later. Sawyer saw the look on his face and it hit her hard. Disappointment. His hair was sticking up in different directions like he'd just woken up, or maybe he hadn't slept at all. Judging by the light darkness under his eyes she would guess the latter. Oliver crossed the room without a word and placed a hand on his daughters shoulder.

"Come on, Sprout. We're going home you had me worried to death, kid." With that, he pulled Sawyer up by her arm and started walking out. He turned and glanced at Ryan as they exited, "You two are going to be the death of me." He sighed and pulled Sawyer out of the house.

The car ride home was far from silent. Oliver wanted to know every detail about what had happened last night and Sawyer told him. Everything she could remember came spilling out of her mouth. The Truth or Dare game, the pill bottles and weed Kanen had brought, how much she'd drank, and Grace. Her father listened to everything with a neutral expression until she got to the Grace part. His eyebrows shot up and he turned to look away from the road for a moment before returning his gaze.

"Really?" He laughed and hit his palm against the steering wheel, "I told you leather was the way to go!" He reached over and punched Sawywr in the shoulder. A small smile tugged at the edge of Sawyer's mouth that never quite got there.

"Dad, that...that's not all." Then everything about after the party started spilling out and she only finished when they got home. Oliver frowned at his daughter from his recliner in the living room and sighed.

"You believe Ryan?" He questioned her.

"I don't know what I believe. I just want to forget about the whole thing." Sawyer kicked her shoes off and laid back on the couch. Her dad nodded and reached to flick on the TV before getting up to make some popcorn for the two of them.

"We can do that." He called from the kitchen, "But you're still grounded." Sawyer groaned and Oliver laughed.

The rest of her weekend was spent staring at a text message from Grace and trying to figure out if she wanted to answer it or not. By the time Sunday night rolled around, Sawyer spent half of the night glaring at her phone screen and typing and deleting. Eventually she just threw her phone off her bed and shoved her face in her pillow. This was honestly exhausting. She was super confused right now and didn't know what the hell she was supposed to do. Sawyer fell asleep with her thoughts still on Grace.

Monday morning was hectic. Her father still hadn't decided if he wanted to give her the car back but he ultimately decided he didn't have time to drive her to school and thus ended her grounding. Sawyer drove herself to school and frowned at Ryan's bike in his driveway as she passed it. This was the first time in a long time that she wasn't riding to school with him, of course it hurt a little. She was dreading the day to come at school and still not having her mind made up didn't make anything better. Sawyer knew she'd have to see Grace today. She knew she'd have to talk to her she just didn't know how she was going to handle the whole thing.

"Guess we'll find out."

Ryan had pulled back when Ash had stormed of. "Yeah. She hates me..." He thought. "Fuck it. It's not like she would have gone out with me anyway." He thought. He then watched Ash's dad stay back. "That's what I thought. Love the job, not the family." He said before going back and sitting down. He waited for them to take him in, but they didn't. They souly went after Kanen. Ryan hated that. He told them that he also brought stuff, but they didn't want to take him. He knew his mother wasn't going to come. With out dad there she shut down. After a couple of hours they let him go. He drove back to the garage, and spent the weekend there. He went back and forth on working on his bike, and mulling about. He was trying to keep his mind of the events of the party. He could barely sleep sunday night.

He went back to his mothers house in the morning, just to grab his backpack. His mother was already gone to work. He didn't even want to go to school, but he knew he had to. That was his best chance to talk to Sawyer. After a short ride to school he pulled into the parking lot. He pulled up to his parking spot to see Sawyer parker there. She was still in her car so he pulled up and parked behind her. He shut the engine off and set his helmat on the handle. When Sawyer got out He looked at her. "We need to talk..." Was all he said. It was in a sadened tone. She was probably angry at him, and she would be rightly so.
KingofAesir KingofAesir

June
June was tapping her finger on her locker as she stared blankly into it. She needed to be grabbing her books. However...

June felt a wave after wave of panic and disappear. They’re going to arrest Kanen? She squirmed in her seat, wanting to do something but not knowing what. When she looked at Mason she quickly looked away. What was she thinking last night? Then, when Grace’s mom showed up, she was thankful to leave. If she knew any better she would never go back. But something didn’t feel right.

She went through the motions of punishment, had no choice but to tell her own mother what happened. She tried her best to feel numb about her father suddenly acting like a father. Grace. And her mother’s worried voice. She had a taste of what it was like to be in-crowd, severed in a red solo cup. She just felt a pit in her stomach and she had no clue why.

She flinched as someone tapped her. “Hey, earth to June you okay?” The person next to her said. When she looked it was a face she wasn’t expecting.

“Oh hey Georgia.” She shyly said before quickly grabbing her things and closing her locker.

Georgia leaned on the wall with her arms crossed. “Are you coming to the newspaper club today?”

She shook her head. “It’s probably not the best idea. Whenever my Dad shows up I need to be in his car.”

“That sucks. Wait, did you go to Ash’s party?”

June hesitated. She wasn’t exactly friends with Georgia. They only both got along because the both moved in. But, besides that similarity, there wasn’t anything. However, June couldn’t help herself. “Yeah.”

Georgia smiled and lightly punched June’s shoulder. “Good for you! Although, did you hear what happened there?”

June frowned. “I mean, a lot happened.”

“Well yeah, but there’s something else you probably—“

“Georgia! Come on, you need to help us with the set!” The two looked over to see a girl in a full costume waving her arms.

Georgia sighed. “Theater pictures. I volunteered to help set up the background. Ah, I’ll see you later then.” June slowly waved as Georgia ran off with the girl. She wanted to head to the library to continue studying until classes start. However, it worried her.

What was she talking about? Maybe she needed to ask the people leftover at the party. Or. She could leave it alone. Well, maybe I could try finding them...

@i have no clue who I should @ here, but all of you should read it because of plot and I like people reading my stuff

Pop Pop Pop. Lewis rapped his knuckles against the door, "Kanen Fiaco! This is the Westbrook Police Department, we have a warrant for your arrest. Open up!" His gruff voice was loud, as he straightened up and took a step back to peer around the corners of the destitute looking house. A soft sigh hissed through his teeth as he hooked his thumbs through the holes in his bulletproof vest, this was the fifth and final arrest warrant he would have to serve today and this was the one that made him feel a pang in his heart. He saw himself in Kanen, Lewis had spent the earliest part of his life immersing himself in the Hell's Angels like his father and being led down a path of self destruction, but people who saw something in him gave him a tough knock on the head. "Go around back and cover the exits, I'm kicking after the last warning." He looked over at one of the officers who had been part of the team serving warrants, then he looked at Jim with a scowl, "Sweep everything, we gotta get this kid or my hide is being tanned by the Chief." Lewis grumbled then stepped up to the door. Pop Pop Pop. "Kanen Fiaco, open up or we will break down this door." Silence reverberated through the desolate neighborhood, nobody would be hanging their out of the windows to watch this show. The silence from the house was his answer so Lewis took two steps back then broke the flimsy door open with a solid crack from his boot, automatically drawing his service weapon as he rushed into the house, his strained eyes searching for anyone in the gloom.

When the cops had busted the party, Mason had managed to get Drake and himself out before they were caught. They'd gone home, and Drake had taken to his bed and not moved once, the entire long weekend. He went from his friendly, never sleeping self to sleeping the weekend away, staring at the wall when he wasn't. Getting him out of bed was a pain, getting him to eat was pain, and Mason felt helpess.

Finally, Monday morning rolled around. It was obvious Drake wasn't coming to school. Shaking his head, Mason reluctantly knocked on his mother's bedroom door and entered.

She was laying in bed, some empty beer bottles beside her. As usual, she was passed out, and the smell of vomit almost made Mason sick. He reached over and shook her with his hand, but she didn't budge. He shook her harder, and their mother finally groaned and sat up, glaring at Mason. "What the hell do you want?" She hissed.

"Drake is staying home from school." He told her.

"And? Why are you telling me?" She asked, irritated, as she crawled out of bed and stood up, almost falling except for Mason who reached out and held her study.

"So maybe you can be a mother and check on your son today." Mason snapped.

His mother glared at him and before Mason could react, she reached out and hit him across the face, hard. Mason flinched and let go of her, stepping back as he reached up to touch his face. His cheek hurt, but he doubted it would leave a bruise.

"Get out of my house."

And with that, Mason went to school. He walks through the halls until he got to his backpack, where he looked at the items he'd previously thrown out. One nice thing about Drake not coming to school was that Mason had taken his backpack for the day. It was so nice to not have to carry all his objects by hand.

Closing his locker door, Mason then turned and started walking down the hall. He could hear people whispering about Ash's party, but he had no idea what had happened after Friday night. He was sure at some point, he would find out.

--------------------

The weekend had been about the same for the West kids. Both had stuck in their rooms and although Steve had made a point to try and spend more time with the kids, they still spent most of the weekend completely alone, like they did every weekend.

Ash made a point to not talk to Jace -- she was mad at him for ratting out Kanen. So she spent the rest of her weekend binge-watching movies with Jeffrey. Sure, she was grounded, but her father never enforced it. He really couldn't since he wasn't home, and the maids never tattled on the kids.

Jace spent his weekend completely terrified that he'd been the one to potentially kill Petunia Pisser. Stuart French. He had stalked social media, although he said nothing, looking for anything that might be damning evidence. But so far, he'd found nothing. Thankfully.

By time Monday rolled around, neither sibling was ready to face only their second week of school.

They rode together in Jace's car, although no words were exchanged, and parted ways once they arrived. Jace headed for the music room to relax before classes, and Ash headed for her locker.

She kept her gaze transfixed on the ground. Unlike last week, when she had felt so confident, Ash felt... Well, like her old self. Insecure, worried about what others would think or say. She tried to stay calm, keep her head up, but it was hard as she arrived at her locker and struggled to input the code. Her hand was shaking too much, her palm was too sweaty... But finally, after a lot of struggle, she managed to pop it open and put her books away.

Kanen had woken up to banging on his front door. The rhythmic Pounding only served to torment his hangover. However, when the stranger called out saying he was police, Kanen snapped into reality, leaping up from his bed. His first instinct was to run, not necessarily because Kanen felt he did something wrong, more so just because he didn't want some asshole cop dislocating his shoulders with a pair of handcuffs.
Kanen hadn't even had time to get dressed before the cop decided to just break his door down. Kanen quickly emerged from his room, wearing just a pair of black sweats he'd put on the night before.
"What the fuck?!" He snapped, coming around the corner to see the cop entering with his weapon drawn. "You plan on shooting me asshole?! I swear to god, you point that fucking gun at me, you're going to have to!" Kanen yelled, opening his arms wide, displaying his bare chest as if to challenge the cop.

Deep down, Kanen probably hoped the man would shoot...

Kanen quickly looked around. His Step-Mother was no where to be found, but her pill bottles and alcohol containers littered the house. It was probably better that she wasn't here. Not because she would care, but because she would probably get arrested too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back