Westbrook aka Better Riverdale

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
fzXt9Pu.png

Westbrook: Season 2

The rp where everyone has way too much time on their hands.

Welcome to Westbrook, the City on the Water, the City of Lights, famous and considered a metropolitan by the smaller cities that surrounds it miles away. It isn't the biggest city -- certainly no Chicago -- but it's also no place where "everyone knew everyone." Simply put, it is a beautiful median, located on the edge of the ocean in Maine.

In Westbrook you will find malls, gorgeous little shops, a boardwalk and beach along the sea that laps up against the city's edge. Moving farther away from the busier part, the city slows into suburbs and then into farmland. Of course, just like any city worthy of the designation, it also has its bad parts -- its city "slums," so to speak.

And then of course, there is Westbrook High School. Seek and you will find: Westbrook is the place where dreams either come to fruition -- or to die. This year there is a new principal at the helm of our school, Mrs. Elise Summers. She does not take her responsibilities lightly.

This roleplay focuses on a group of teenagers growing into adulthood with each new "season" being a fresh year of their lives. Season 1 had everyone in high school, but Season 2 will also have freshman college students. Because of this, age is important. For Season 2, characters need to be a sophomore, junior, or senior in high school, or a freshman in university. Or, well, freshman age. So about 15-19. A few characters falling outside of these standards is perfectly fine, of course! Just DM me and we can talk about it.

bWsiwVu.png

Westbrook art by KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Superfly47 Superfly47 Hello! ^_^ Would you mind sending me a PM with a small writing sample and then we can go from there? And any questions you might have, of course!

eunoia eunoia Hi, thanks for your interest! If you could send a writing sample to me or any of the other GMs that'd be great. Get back to us whenever you can, thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread