• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern West Coast Living

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• • • •
tumblr_ll45oqfVuO1qar5sso1_500.gif

• • • •

tumblr_onop3qaOuC1w82faso1_500.gif

Plot

Everyone has that flare about them that makes them different or special. Some people realize it and play it up while others don’t even realize it or they just deny it. This quality may be a good thing, a bad thing but it helps people go through life but sometimes, it hinders them from their full potential. That flare that resides in people can be anything from a physical feature, a trait within their personality, or maybe a life event that happened and shaped them into the person they are today. Either way it goes, whatever that specific thing may be within that person makes them stand out in the crowd. It’s what makes that person different or special.

But for these ten friends, some who grew up together and others are just now being introduced to this small group, who travel through the crowded streets in the City of Angels known as Los Angeles, may have hopes and dreams but maybe they don’t. Each one of them just wants to be happy, a feeling that is relatively known to each of them and while that is they will always have each other along with other people that have entered their lives. However their lives play out, whether it’s embracing their own individuality or not, it’s all up to them now.

Some share an apartment while others live alone though within their lives there may be some drama, love, betrayal and so much more that follows but these ten friends just want to find out who they are. They all must be there for each other, no matter what but no one told them that life would be this way.

Rules

► Most importantly, have fun since that's what writing is all about. We're all here for the same exact reason.
► Another important thing to remember is to respect everyone present.
► We're all adults here or just about so I expect us all to be mature towards one another.
► Keep all the drama In Character and no drama Out Of Character, whatsoever.
► This roleplay is character driven, which means that our characters actions affect the direction of this roleplay.
► Roles are not first to come, first to serve and there will be no reservations tolerated.
► I also want diversity within this roleplay! Different ethnicities, backgrounds, and sexualities, please.
► Please be able to post at least two paragraphs minimum of non-dialogue.
► Also, be able to post at least twice a week. If you're going to be gone for a while, please let me know. Want to drop? Please let me know.

Roles

Note: I will not be adding any more roles.

• Female One ► Open.
• Female Two ► Open.
• Female Three ► Open.
Female FourOpen.
Female FiveOpen.
• Male One ► Taken.
• Male Two ► Open.

• Male Three ► Open.
Male FourOpen.
Male FiveOpen.

West Coast Living

• • • •