• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

Wert

Something
Some of my pieces, sketches, and unfinished things. Most of what I draw are OC's, but I may have game references and fan art sometimes.

Last edited:
Aaahhh and the positioning and anatomy is great! Those finger and hand details! The shadowing! The coloring! The expressions!

And I'm not a stalker I promise. I didn't realize how promptly I responded when you posted this. Lol.

Aaahhh and the positioning and anatomy is great! Those finger and hand details! The shadowing! The coloring! The expressions!

And I'm not a stalker I promise. I didn't realize how promptly I responded when you posted this. Lol.
gaaahhh thank youu
I wouldn't mind if you were my stalker so it's fiiiineee

ajwngksdjahg not your cup of tea? It's so cute! Now I'm curious to see other animals.

I noticed I mostly do expressions like the one in the middle recently so I decided to try and practice expressions a little more.
expressionpractice.png

Oooooh facial expressions. Those are always fun to see. With the first one, if tears were added it would give off a whole different expression! Then with the last one if a shade for blush was added, it'd also be entirely different XD

Oooooh facial expressions. Those are always fun to see. With the first one, if tears were added it would give off a whole different expression! Then with the last one if a shade for blush was added, it'd also be entirely different XD
The beauty and pain of expressions! They are pretty easy to mess up and give a different emotion than you wanted. xD

Ayy another one
My boy, Jun, sitting down after exercising. Got his water and his music.
junshirtlesssig.png

Last edited:
Another realism practice I attempted without a reference. I have a lot to work on, but I think I've improved since the last time I tried. Still, hope ya' enjoy.
sketch2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back