• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

Woah these are amazing ! :o I love the character designs so much, they look so fluid and expressive, but your paintings are just straight up gorgeous!!!

Some experimental things before artfight.

idek.png
thinking about Taco Bell like

fearidk.pngbros.pngmetus possession.png

Artfight begins tomorrow, or later today. I'm very excitedddd
unknown.png

First attack completed!! Toddlyn does not belong to me, belongs to Spectraljuices @ twitter!

toddlyn.png

Last edited:
Three quick attacks!

Harlow By Stanley on AF
Harrlow.png

Syllar by Steamthequeer on AF
Syllar.png

Tutu by Vesuvi on AF
tutu.png

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I am loving all the monochromatic palettes for these characters. Green one is especially captivating. But really all their expressions are great! Fight on Wert!

Oh my goodness I am loving all the monochromatic palettes for these characters. Green one is especially captivating. But really all their expressions are great! Fight on Wert!
Thank you! I decided I was gonna try to focus on working on colors with AF this year, greatly appreciate the encouragement!

Four attacks today-

can see how much my style isn't consistent right now lol

Tonio belongs to Kitsunka on Artfight
tonio.png
Axel belongs to Sammartjpg Artfight
axelcure.png
Julio belongs to Pengwyynn on Artfight
julio.png
Hawk belongs to Sundaizes on Artfight
hawk2.png

I would love to have your cool looking antlered bird creature in real life wert. is it a creature of your own invention or something of mythology?

Your doodles are good, as is your attack fella.

I would love to have your cool looking antlered bird creature in real life wert. is it a creature of your own invention or something of mythology?

Your doodles are good, as is your attack fella.
It's something I came up with, but it's inspired by imperial dragons, snakes, and cats. :0

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back