• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

a little bit of an edgy drawing- I rlly wanted to draw sharp teeth and a long tongue tbh
Not really sure which one like better lol
monster1 (1).pngmonster2 (1).png

myna3.png
I've been playing DA again recently and thought I might draw something for my Inq., Myna. I didn't include her vallaslin in this one

Sketch dump while I try to finish refs sheets and try to make a backup D&D character (that I unfortunately already love them even though I can't use them yet), and also Orren and Bast things

capture (17).pngcapture (18).pngcapture (20).pngcapture (21).pngcapture (19).png

Artfight team reveal was earlier!
I tried to do the theme but my spice looks a bit more like a chocolate/pastry theme lol

sugarandspice2 (1).png

Artfight team reveal was earlier!
I tried to do the theme but my spice looks a bit more like a chocolate/pastry theme lol

View attachment 746177

I gotta confess, at first I thought the one guy in the blue shirt was holding a big chocolate ice cream cone. Until I took in the picture further and realized "Oh, he's holding another person!" I like the colors and the detail.

LITTLE THINGS?

That painting is absolutely GLORIOUS. The colors are AMAZING. I want it on the cover of a book!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back