• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

I give you: Sketches because I can't seem to finish anything lol

Capture (2).png
kibou kibou 's character Solomon!

Capture (1).png
A character from a rp, his name is Tillian.

Character Idea and smooch practice
Capture (4).pngCapture (3).png

Capture.PNG
My two favorite inquisitors---- I still love dragon age

The drawings are so EPIC
This one though has tugged on the heart strings, it's so cute.
I know this is off topic of the kind of drawings you do, but this one reminds me of the bible story of the lost lamb that was found
A wind down sketch I may add on to. I decided to call it "Lost Lamb".

The drawings are so EPIC
This one though has tugged on the heart strings, it's so cute.
I know this is off topic of the kind of drawings you do, but this one reminds me of the bible story of the lost lamb that was found
Thank you!!
That's also neat! I believe I was listening to the Prince of Egypt OST at the time, so that's pretty fitting.

Excuse me, but pls mind the language in the forums on RPN,, we don't want to corrupt some minds...
Language as such does not violate the rules of RpN. We're not a strictly PG-13 site.
If we see anything that breaks the rules, we'll handle it. ^^ If you see anything that breaks the rules, we'd really appreciate if you reported it and steered clear of the situation. We'll handle it from there. It's easier on everyone that way.
Thanks <3

Re-used the "holding the sun" idea for this one. It's a concept(?) drawing for a deity in a roleplay. I had a hard time deciding what to do with the background, and decided not to add anything else to it in fear of messing the entire drawing up.

insolaretarrot1.png

Did another, for the sun deity's opposite, the moon. I couldn't quite figure out how to do the highlights on her skin? I may have over done it some. Definitely gotta' work on that!

moon-.png

Another quicky!
It's part of a group of sketches I'm doing for this one character. So, it's not entirely finished, but I may not ever finish it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nmpls (1).png

I am both nervous and excited~

Spent a week or two putting together a character for a D&D campaign and today I'll hopefully be able to use him!
His name is Orren, and he's a firbolg Swashbuckler. I haven't done a full body sketch yet because, aside from his headshot, I haven't put together his general outfit and things. I will post it when I do, though!
Orren.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back