• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

Ever started a warm up sketch and it turns into a full sketch? lol
I want to continue this, but I'm unsure if I will. I got work I gotta finish! After I'm done with the commission I'm working on, I'll be opening commissions!
capture.png

Got two pics for you today! Fanart of Sansa and a messy "Life Stages" drawing of one of my characters from the rp I gm.

percylifestages.pngsansaboth.png

His arms have got to be cold. Poor guy. But I have to say that it is a nice pic. I love the snow effect and the background is gorgeous. May I ask what do you use to draw digitally?

His arms have got to be cold. Poor guy. But I have to say that it is a nice pic. I love the snow effect and the background is gorgeous. May I ask what do you use to draw digitally?
I use SAI and Medibang for art software, and a Wacom Intuos pen tablet.

Are those programs that come with the tablet or do they have to be downloaded? That’ll be a treat I have to save up for then.

Are those programs that come with the tablet or do they have to be downloaded? That’ll be a treat I have to save up for then.
Medibang is entirely free, and Sai has a free trial so you can test it out before you use it. Both are downloads, they don't come with the tablet. I recommend starting with SAI if you aren't used to digital art programs, though. It's layout is less confusing, and it comes with a pen stabilization tool to help with lines.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back