What's new

Digital Wert's Stuff

This is Thomas.
Tom is a style experiment.
Tom was going to be used for a roleplay, but alas it closed before he could be entered.
I'm sorry, Tom.
tom.png

Last edited:
So, I redesigned an old Character of mine called Shana. It's just a quick drawing, but I figured it's about time I introduced more of my female characters.
shana.png

Should I start giving more details about my characters in the future?

Last edited:

Mauve

Words on a Page become the Heart
A little something heavily inspired by Cartoon Saloon's Song of the Sea
Gah I love this. Just the simplicity of the figure but with the gradient of the dress. I've never watched the movie, but it does remind me of this other one I have watched. Ever heard of The Breadwinner? Great movie.

Just another sketch. I think an art block is coming on. So, sorry if I don't post as much.
I love the expression of this woman. Very stoic. But she could also be silently judging, who knows?

Gah I love this. Just the simplicity of the figure but with the gradient of the dress. I've never watched the movie, but it does remind me of this other one I have watched. Ever heard of The Breadwinner? Great movie.

I love the expression of this woman. Very stoic. But she could also be silently judging, who knows?
I haven't seen breadwinner just yet, but it's made by the same company! They don't have many movies at the moment, but I love the ones I've seen. Secret of Kels was the first one I watched. It's really good, but Song of the Sea has to be my favorite. It's straight up beautiful.

Also tysm!!!!

Managed to do a quick drawing of Brana. I want to use her for a roleplay in the future~
She's currently the only one of my characters that I've posted in character feedback here.
brana--3-.png

Last edited:
I've been listening to too many Vicente songs, but it inspired me to draw these two again.

tango3-signed.png
tango.png

Last edited:
Did some more sorta realistic digital painting using a character from my RP Blood and Gold. Reign and GoT inspired.
This is the main style that I want to pursue and improve upon the most.
percypose-resize1-signed.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)