• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG I WANNA MARRY ALL THIS WORK RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. ❤️❤️

Quick part of a character reference sheet. I'm not sure what I'm going to name him yet, but he is one of the sprites I'm working on.
easternsprite-wertrpn (1).png

Last edited:
It's really hard for me to find the motivation to draw nowadays, but I assure you I'm not done yet!!
Here's a process of something I'm currently working on. Featuring one of my old OC's I call blue boy.
What is he? I don't know. some kind of fantasy human, frost troll, goblin thing.
blueboyprocess-wertrpn.jpg

Another picture of Jun I'm working on.
I reallllllllllllllllly wanted to draw him as a historical Japanese demon thing

historicaljun.png

I'm not sure why I'm on a spree of drawing him.

AAAAA!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SPAM BUT I THOUGHT I HAD LIKED ALL OF THESE ALREADY aN D I HADN'T SO I FIXED IT NOW-

Anyways, uhhH just wanted to say your stuff is super inspirational from the anatomy, realism, colors, shading, and all!! I really look up to you, and I can't wait to see more pieces. o(^∀^*)o

AAAAA!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SPAM BUT I THOUGHT I HAD LIKED ALL OF THESE ALREADY aN D I HADN'T SO I FIXED IT NOW-

Anyways, uhhH just wanted to say your stuff is super inspirational from the anatomy, realism, colors, shading, and all!! I really look up to you, and I can't wait to see more pieces. o(^∀^*)o
It's okay!!! Thank you so much, I really like your art, too!! ;-; it's so pretty

I had to re-draw the line art many times and it still isn't great, but hereeeeeeeeeeeee.
Jun and his brother ft. Mei
wipjunsbrother.png
I don't own the classroom background!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back