• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

I'm still working on landscapes. This was practice, mostly me just messing around and trying to focus more on the thumbnail rather than the full image as I drew it.

landscape.png

Did a little something in the early morning
It's a gift for my friend Never Never
A little drawing of their goblin character, Guilty.

guilty_1.png

Last edited:
So, for the end of the year, I took a drawing I did around 2013 and decided to redraw/remaster it. I don't actually remember the direction I was going with the old drawing, but I think winging it went well.

IMG_20191222_134919742.jpg

w1.png

I woke up feeling like making pixel art today. It's been a while since I've tried it, but I also included a blinking animation. lol
The subject I chose today was Ahur! It's to sorta celebrate my friend and I's roleplay finally finishing the prologue and getting the main quest. Ahur is the person who put the main characters' quest in motion by working behind the scenes, from the past. It's a little complicated at the moment, but things will smooth out on that end in the future!

ahur-pixelart (2).pngahur-gif (1).gif

Feeling a bit out of it, but did a sketch of Correll. Finally decided on what his tattoo should look like as well lol

Capture.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back