• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

Very well done on the hair. I like the expression a lot as well... it's uh... expressive. The lighting effect is very pleasant, too - but I can't help but notice that his neck and face are lit differently even though they're on the same plane. Ditto on the start of his chest and the top of his shirt.

The hair though. So good.

Edit: As I leaned forward to smoke my pipe I got a good close look at the part of the shirt where the light meets the shadow. The texturing there is phenomenal. How the hell did you do it?

Very well done on the hair. I like the expression a lot as well... it's uh... expressive. The lighting effect is very pleasant, too - but I can't help but notice that his neck and face are lit differently even though they're on the same plane. Ditto on the start of his chest and the top of his shirt.

The hair though. So good.

Edit: As I leaned forward to smoke my pipe I got a good close look at the part of the shirt where the light meets the shadow. The texturing there is phenomenal. How the hell did you do it?
I appreciate the praise and the constructive criticism, you did well wording things, but please don't give advice where it isn't asked for.

not joking when i say im going to print off howl and then eat the paper and i gotta pay for every extra page each month with my hp ink subscription

not joking when i say im going to print off howl and then eat the paper and i gotta pay for every extra page each month with my hp ink subscription
Pls don't make yourself sick
I will probably be drawing him more in the future my howl brainrot never leaves it just waits until I least expect it to throw hands

a stomach's a heavy burden when its full of howl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back