What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Wert's Stuff

Life.

Cross the Road. The chicken did it.
Aaahhh and the positioning and anatomy is great! Those finger and hand details! The shadowing! The coloring! The expressions!

And I'm not a stalker I promise. I didn't realize how promptly I responded when you posted this. Lol.

Wert

Something
Aaahhh and the positioning and anatomy is great! Those finger and hand details! The shadowing! The coloring! The expressions!

And I'm not a stalker I promise. I didn't realize how promptly I responded when you posted this. Lol.
gaaahhh thank youu
I wouldn't mind if you were my stalker so it's fiiiineee

Life.

gaaahhh thank youu
I wouldn't mind if you were my stalker so it's fiiiineee
Then if you accept me, I shall be your one and only stalker forever.

Keep up the wonderful work Glousky <3

Life.

ajwngksdjahg not your cup of tea? It's so cute! Now I'm curious to see other animals.

Life.

Oooooh facial expressions. Those are always fun to see. With the first one, if tears were added it would give off a whole different expression! Then with the last one if a shade for blush was added, it'd also be entirely different XD

Wert

Something
Oooooh facial expressions. Those are always fun to see. With the first one, if tears were added it would give off a whole different expression! Then with the last one if a shade for blush was added, it'd also be entirely different XD
The beauty and pain of expressions! They are pretty easy to mess up and give a different emotion than you wanted. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)