• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cheshirecatbefab

Hello!

Chesh here! I am currently craving a a werewolf x human RP, OC x OC, or OC x Canon AU (Doubling with Fandoms only. Will list fandoms below.)

If there is no doubling, I prefer female characters, as I write them better than I do males. I prefer M/F, however I am willing to do M/M and F/M if doubling.

I prefer to RP with anyone 18+ as I am 23-24 myself, I am not comfortable RPing with minors.

I do not really have any triggers as of yet, but if one comes up, I will let you know. Please let me know if you have any triggers yourself.

As I said I prefer to play female characters when not doubling. I also prefer to play the human. However, if doubling, I will play which ever you would like to play against.

If a werewolf x human is not a pairing you would like, I am open to the following:
  • Mob Boss x Citizen
  • Vampire x Human
  • Prince x Princess
  • King x Princess
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Yandere:
    • Yandere!OC x OC
    • Yandere!Canon x OC
    • Yandere!Werewolf x Human
    • Yandere!Mob Boss X Citizen
    • Yandere!Prince x Princess (Flexible of who is yandere)
    • Yandere!Vampire x Human
    • Yandere x Betrothed (Arranged Marriage)
  • Bully x Victim
  • Bad Boy x New Girl
  • Kidnapping

Any M/F pairing in the above list can be switched to M/M and F/F upon request in a double.

Fandoms I am interested in are:
Attack on Titan AU (looking for Eren or Levi)
Demon Slayer AU (I have only seen the anime and am up to date.) (Can also not do AU if you are just into a fandom rp) (looking for Tanjiro or Giyu)
Naruto AU (Looking for Naruto, Kankuro, or Kiba)
(Will add more once I think of them)

I am open to any plot ideas!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

If you are interested, please send me a PM! I am willing to RP in PM here, or on Discord, which ever is comfortable for you.

I hope to hear from you!

i'm down for any of these that aren't yandere, naruto. i can comfortably play naruto, kankuro, or kiba. if you could pm me since my account is still really new, that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back