• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Werewolf The Apocalypse: Nashville Blues (Interest Check)

Sherwood Sherwood
May I play on your background? If you don't have anything set in stone, I'm think I could work my background to incorporate those events. Involving corporate vampires teaching some nosy police officers a lesson.

I believe so. I used some of my Freebie points to buy mine up. They're fairly cheap at this stage.
I did so too. But I invested more into Willpower since I don't fully understand their use yet.. Though I might need to throw a bit into brawl for some bit of combat.

Still trying to figure out my tribe...maybe either Child of Gaia or Silver Fang?

Maybe the Children of Gaia. Given that so far there are two Glasswalkers, the two tribes seem to get along better than Silver Gangs and Glasswalkers.

What is she like in that which tribe would be a better fit for her?

Well, her seeming connection to nature-spirits, especially trees and other plants, seems like a CoG thing. On the other hand, her family background and the hints of mental instability suggest Silver Fang.

I think the family and instability could also slide into a CoG tribe since the Silver Fangs don't have a monopoly on crazy and good breeding.

Added First Change. :angel:
Awesome! I just added mine and my backstory too.

Sherwood Sherwood I put the Grindsley's in my background as to why Sid is in Nashville. So let me know what you think and how their relationship is.

Also! Tara has an informant in one of the major evil corporations.

I'm thinking of possibly being a tai-chi instructor and having a little shop.

I like the irony/wisdom of a werewolf doing tai-chi professionally.

I'm thinking of possibly being a tai-chi instructor and having a little shop.

I like the irony/wisdom of a werewolf doing tai-chi professionally.

Ooh, that does sound pretty fun. I think they could provide some interesting contrast and philosophy to the rage and frenzying. And who knows! Maybe they can even have a calming effect on the others, or find a way to anyway.

Ooh, that does sound pretty fun. I think they could provide some interesting contrast and philosophy to the rage and frenzying. And who knows! Maybe they can even have a calming effect on the others, or find a way to anyway.
Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking.
As a reaction to having a rage monster in their chest dedicating their life to Tai chi.

The irony of the situation is Tai chi was once the martial art used to protect the emperor of China because it was considered so good at killing people.

that in a country filled with martial artists it was the martial art used to killed martial artists.

So in seeking peace the werewolf has become much more capable of violence.

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking.
As a reaction to having a rage monster in their chest dedicating their life to Tai chi.

The irony of the situation is Tai chi was once the martial art used to protect the emperor of China because it was considered so good at killing people.

that in a country filled with martial artists it was the martial art used to killed martial artists.

So in seeking peace the werewolf has become much more capable of violence.
I think it makes good sense. And dangerous. Lol and here the greatest harm I can do right now is from throwing things. Might need to learn some martial arts from your were.

Got a tribe or anything else planned out? Your description makes me think of either the stargazers or the children of gaia.

So how do fetishes work? You got to pay gnosos to activate them? Cause I'm considering changing it put for 2 dots in resources

Users who are viewing this thread

Back