• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Werewolf The Apocalypse: Nashville Blues (Interest Check)

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Werewolf: The Apocalypse Chronicle set in Nashville,Tennessee, and the surrounding areas? In this Chronicle, you will be playing as a new pack of Werewolves about to do their Rite of Passage. You will have to contend with the schemes of the Wyrm and it's many minions to spread it's taint even further into Nashville as you battle on closer and closer to the Apocalypse. You will have to contend with PENTEX and similarly crooked corporations, Black Spiral Dancers, Fomori, and other foul creatures of the Wyrm.

This will be using The 20th Edition rule set.

Last edited:
If there can be more interest built up for this, I'd be willing to give it a try. It has been a long time since I've played in any of the WOD books, but I can brush the dust off and give it a shot.

I am also very interested. I've always wannted to play a WOD rp and starting off as brand new werewold pack struggling to surive seems like it should be fun.

Killerclown Killerclown I have a good friend in Psychie and she is a great gamer. I can give her a bump and see if she would be interested in a Werewolf game.

I like werewolves and I like Tennessee. Is WoD the system used by Scion and Exalted and the like? If so, I like that too. Got room for another?

Which version of Werewolf are we using? I want to make sure I grab up the right PDF for character creation.

You are the storyteller, so I'm good with whatever you come up with.

An awesome pic for Tara, Sherwood.

Anyway, when I get the chance I think ill make a new moon auspice of probably the glasswalkers.

I was thinking of having my character be a part of the local police force in their computer crimes section.

I was thinking if having mine be a pro capitalism businessman, and see where I can go from there. Of which I could have fun with a new or full moon auspice.

And we could indeed be cousins!

I have a bit of background for Tara posted, but it is still a work in progress, pending on how Killerclown Killerclown feels about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back