• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ/๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐š๐๐ฏ. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ+!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER
I know that when most people think of werewolves in roleplay, storylines often come down to romance and 'ranks' (alpha, omega, all that shit),
bUT I cannot stress enough that this is NOT the sort of roleplay I'm looking for (sorry). My male character is meek, my female character is not fully in control of her lycanthropy.

There will not be alpha/omega roles, lycanthropy is a part of them but not the main plot!

Hiya all, I'm Red, a literate to novella roleplayer (quality over quantity).
I love romance of any pairing (ALL genders welcome!), OOC with my partner (headcanons, memes, chat, etc.) and writing in general!

I'm currently looking to use two ocs of mine, either or.
One is a female werewolf, the other male; both bisexual.
In terms of age/setting, they can go from being in college/high school (always at least 18 because that's what I'm comfortable with when it comes to romance subplots) to forties!
Basically, I'm not picky about the circumstances/ages of our characters. Mine are changeable.

If anyone has seen Ginger Snaps, that's what inspired me!! The lycanthropy will be of that vibe. For those who haven't, this means that being
a werewolf is somewhat a curse unless you somehow usurp control. Differing from Ginger Snaps, the wolf form won't be permanent.

Since this already includes a supernatural creature, your character can be whatever you want (including human)!
I'd like to keep this in the realm of ''reality'', though: witches, vamps, other werewolves/shape-shifters, things that can remain in the normal world whilst still being supernatural!
I was thinking that these races wouldn't be known to the general public (think What We Do In the Shadows, if anyone's seen that, as well).

I have descriptions of both of my ocs, so if this concept interests you off the bat, feel free to ask for more info!

But anyways, reply or DM me if you'd like to roleplay (this setting or in general). (:

Super keen! Shoot me a dm? ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ would love an fxf plot! Can bounce more ideas to ya but itโ€™s pretty late here in Australia XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back