• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Rp

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so my other one died and I want to find people who will actually keep up with this and post daily. If you can't do that dont post here.

There was a werewolf pack inside a small town. No one knew of them. They kept a low profile and only hunted animals. They were never detected, they kept humans safe and not any harm to them.

One day in Jamestown, Massachusetts the winds had changed. It was now fall and was becoming colder. The town looked amazing in the fall. With the fall came an odd group of people. They walked around seeming dangerous they were only dangerous to the pack. These people were hunters or were they the mutts uprising.Now the pack had to keep an even lower profile.

The alpha was a very proud man. He made sure that the other's stayed in place, while the hunters were here. How had they known, what was going. The alpha was upset and mad, he let no one hunt alone after one of there wolves got killed already. They found the wolf's head on a pike.

Characters

Alpha( No more Alphas ): Jeremy Danvers- Gilmore, closed off

Beta( no more Betas ): Clay Danvers- open is kinda engaged to Elena pm me.

Tracker (closed no more): Elena Michaels -Gilmore

Warriors/ Hunters: deathstroke

Scouts: CrimsonEclipse, Vyork Ashfin

Want an even amount of Male's and Females. Also all born werewolves Elena is the only bitten one she was the first female human ever to make it through the change.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Irish Ice Queen

Oh, I hate RPs where the person who makes it makes their character have a special thing that only they can have.

Damn you, @Gilmoregirl12 .

TurtleGod said:
Oh, I hate RPs where the person who makes it makes their character have a special thing that only they can have.
Damn you, @Gilmoregirl12 .
Lol sorry kinda got the idea from a show

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back