• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Werewolf RP Partners

Cares

On UK Time
Hiya!

As the title suggests, I am indeed looking for a MxF werewolf RP partner; preferably a human x werewolf pairing. I'd also like to point out that I would love to play female human since I have little experience playing males. (However, I will happily play male NPC’s!)

In terms of length, I am fine with a minimum of two paragraphs. Although fair warning, I do tend to write a lot! The longer the response the better, but I do know that sometimes responses need to be short for interaction! Please note that the more I am into my roleplay, the more detailed my responses will be. I love detail. I love plotting!

Types of werewolves that can be played can be discussed, whether that’s the four legged type, or the two-legged Lycan type.
Be prepared for lots of planning and discussion in PM's though!
Oh, and just a little bit of extra information:

I am 18+ and don't mind what age you are, so long as your writing and grammar are correct. (Although 18+ is preferred).
I can't stand bad grammar. This doesn't mean I'm a grammar nazi, but it will cause me to lose interest if it continues.

Also, as a side note, I do reply frequently, and would love it if you could post a few times every day, or, at least once a day. However I understand life gets in the way and I’m more than willing to wait till you get back!

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy. Please PM me so we can discuss plots together! <3

If you're willing to double (and give both characters the same attention) I would love to talk plots! Cares Cares

Definitely interested!! I’ll write a female werewolf if you’d consider writing a human male!! (:

I’m interested in a werewolf role play. I’d play any role but I’d preferably choose the male werewolf as that is what you’re looking for. Please PM me if you’re still looking. ; )

I’m interested in a werewolf role play. I’d play any role but I’d preferably choose the male werewolf as that is what you’re looking for. Please PM me if you’re still looking. ; )

Definitely. I’ll pm you!

I’m for sure interested! I prefer role playing male characters since that is where I have more experience with male ocs so this world out great since you like to do female characters. Shoot me a message if you are still interested into doing this! ^^

I’m for sure interested! I prefer role playing male characters since that is where I have more experience with male ocs so this world out great since you like to do female characters. Shoot me a message if you are still interested into doing this! ^^

Great, I’ll message you now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back