• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf RP (Jensen/Aleister)

Max went with him and got into the room taking his hand and leading him towards the bed "I am exhausted." She whispered as she layed down next to him.

Tom finished up food and made the plates for everyone before he took his and Scarlett's up to his room. He knew she needed to eat and he only hoped she would accept the food.

Scarlett smiled as he walked in, "Hey.... Sorry.... I needed to lie down." She murmured to him gently, sitting up in bed and taking the plate from him, leaning against him some, turning the TV on. "How come you get such a nice TV in here?" She smiled tiredly.

Jensen nodded and took his shoes and jacket off, unbuttoning his jeans and lay next to her, holding her close, "I love you." He murmured tiredly without even realising what he said, but it felt so natural to him

Tom chuckled softly and kissed her temple "Alpha gets good shit." He said laughing some and started to eat his food with her "You are my queen by the way, so you don't take ANY shit from those guys you understand?"

Max smiled softly and held onto him cuddling up close to him "I love you too." She whispered before she started to fall asleep against him.

“What are you a caveman?” She teased a little but stayed close. “I didn’t ever take it before. It’s not gonna change.” She mumbled pushing the plate away after only eating a small amount but her stomach just wasn’t up for it and she curled in close, laying down a bit better.

Tom chuckled some "Well I got the look down a bit." He murmured before he finished up eating. He took their food down and washed up then made his way upstairs to be with her for the rest of the night.

Scarlett woke up early in the morning and rolled over, curling up into Tom as much as she could groaning a little as the light hit her face and she flinched away from it. “Morning.” She mumbled.

Jensen woke up with his arms around her laying in bed and kissed the top of her head, adjusting her a little bit then pulled her in close again.

Tom smiled down at her having been awake for quiet sometime now "Good morning beautiful." He murmured pushing some hair out of her face "How are you feeling?"

Max stirred softly and soon woke up smiling softly at him "Good morning." She whispered cupping his cheek and pressing a gentle kiss on his lips

He smiled some and pulled her in close. “Mmm... morning. You sleep good?” He asked her quietly.

She shrugged a little and stretched out then sat up moving in closer to him and holding onto him tightly. “I’m scared.” She admitted for the first time.

Max nodded softly and nuzzled her face into his neck "I sure did, how did you sleep?" She asked quietly as she traced circles on his chest

Tom gave a heavy sigh and kissed her gently "So am I, but we'll figure this out." He whispered

“I slept alright.... I will get my head around this.... promise... it’s just gonna take some time.” He explained quietly while he trailed his fingers up and down her back.

3 months went by with life going on mostly as normal though carmen had definitely gotten a lot worse and at least every other day she hardly left the bed or couch. She was sitting next to toms suitcase though as he would be heading up for meetings with the pack leaders from all over their side of the country for the summit meeting. “Maybe I can go next time if I can figure out how to not die.” She mumbled watching him.

Jensen has stayed at the motel that night. Having had to go away for a couple of hunts for the past couple weeks but he was back now and in a rush to see max again. He needed to see her but also warn her that the whole pack was about to be a massive target for a new faction of hunters coming over to the area to attack. He needed to stop it at all costs. He couldn’t let anything happen to her or her pack. It would kill him to watch her go through that much pain.

Max sat in her room making sure she did her hair and makeup just right for Jensen's return. They had thankfully kept their relationship under wraps for the most part aside from Jon who had thankfully kept his word on not spilling the beans once he saw Jensen was not a threat. She was excited to see him after about a month away, she was also a little nervous though with her brother being gone. Something felt a little off to her but she couldnt put her finger quite on it.

Tom shook his head softly at her and kissed her gently "Jon is onto something, and hopefully it can help." He said softly giving a heavy sigh as he saw the time. He really hated that he had to leave, he didn't want her to be so far away with the state she was in. Besides these meetings were bullshit most of the time anyways, mostly just each alpha playing 'my dick is better than yours'

She nodded a little though she wasn’t all that hopeful for it. “I’m gonna go get some soda. What time are you leaving?” She asked him quietly and stood up to go downstairs but quickly stumbled and almost fell face first onto the floor.

Jensen got to the bar just after the lunch time rush finished and walked in, seeing max immediately and walked over to her. “We need to talk. Now.” He mumbled.

Max smiled widely as she smelt his scent enter the bar. She quickly looked around and felt her heart flutter as he made his way towards her. However when she heard the tone of his voice her smile instantly faded before she took him to the back room "Whats wrong?"

Tom caught her before she could fall and got her to sit back down "Ive got that alright?" He said giving a heavy sigh as he made his way to the kitchen. He came back and handed her the drink "I leave in about an hour." He murmured

She frowned some but nodded and curled up a little more. “Remember to shower... and for the love of god put your dirty clothes all in one place don’t mix clean and dirty. “ she smiled and rolled her eyes at him. “I love you.”

Jensen frowned and explained the situation to her then sighed heavily. “There’s nothing I can do. I’ve tried hard to stop this but they’re having none of it. “

Tom chuckled some and kissed her gently "Will do babe, I love you too." He said pushing some hair from her face "Youre going to be okay."

Max went wide eyed shaking her head some "No no....no Tom is leaving tonight no.." she whimpered taking deep breaths letting tears fall scared to death about what could happen, how she could loose her family to hunters again.

She smiled some and kissed him gently then pulled him in closer. “Just... be safe alright?” She murmured to him gently and kissed his cheek. “I love you.” She helped him finish his packing then lay in bed with him til he had to go.

Jensen frowned and held onto her. “I’m doing what u can but they’re not hunters that I know.” He muttered and pulled her in close rocking her gently.

Tom held her close to him giving a small nod "I will babe I promise." He murmured giving a heavy sigh when it was finally time to go "Jon should be waiting on you hand and foot, let him know if you need anything."

Max whimpered and shook her head crying into his chest "No Alpha...we are wide open, weak. Jon tries, but Jon is no alpha. Jensen we have to warn them, we are going to die if we don't." She explained through tears.

She nodded and kissed him again, walking down to the truck with him and watching him go, managing to go back up to the room and lay down to try and fall asleep.

Jensen frowned. “We should stay in the house we did before. I can help you keep an eye on things there.” He explained to her and kissed her head hearing her pjone ring and saw her brothers name pop up, hearing him on the other end explain that he’d left already.

Tom said his goodbyes giving a heavy sigh before he called Max wanting her to know he was already gone.

Max straightened herself up and took a deep breath "Oh. Okay well just be careful see you in a week." She murmured before she hung up looking at Jensen again "We have to warn them Jen...I don't care where we stay but I have to tell them."

He frowned and shook his head. “What will they do to you though? Being mates to a hunter?!” He pointed out. “They’ll kick you out of the pack and then we’ll be on our own.” He muttered.

Scarlett frowned a little hearing yelling downstairs and got up, shuffling down there and staying out of sight for a minute hearing Norman and Jon arguing over something

Max shook her head some "They can't make that decision, it is only an alpha who can cast out a member." She explained taking a deep letting tears fall "Without one....I dont know if we'll win." She whispered. She could Jensen definitely had Alpha traits, but she had not see Tom react to him so she couldn't fully be for sure if he was one or not.

Norman snarled pushing Jon shaking his head "He fucking stunk of Hunter in there and is just casually talking to Max and you fucking knew?!" He yelled glaring at the man. He had just made his way from the bar after seeing Jensen who today had not disguised his scent well at all. As soon as he caught it he came straight home to tell Tom but since he was gone went to Jon instead to talk things out though when he gauged Jon's reaction he could tell he already knew about it.

Scarlett frowned stepping around the corner and leaned up against the wall. “Norman.... cool off.... if he’s been hanging around here for that long then clearly he’s not a threat.” She pointed out.

Jensen frowned and just held her close sighing heavily “Come on. Let’s get back to the spare house for now at least. I highly doubt they’ll attack this soon.”

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek heading to the spare house quickly trying to stay calm but it was becoming very very hard for her

Norman shook his head some "He could fucking playing us!" He spat at her taking a deep breath "If we get attacked he is to blame."

She frowned and stepped forward to him, squaring up to him a little, "You wanna spit at me again?" She muttered, "Go on, you try it... The way you've acted around thi pack lately I'd be happier blaming you for any attack." She muttered and glared at him, letting Jon pull her back a little.

He frowned and locked the door behind them, taking her up to the bedroom and tried to lay down with her but he watched as she just started pacing, sighing heavily and watching her, "Speak... Can't do anything for you if you don't speak." He pointed out.

Max frowned as she paced the room shaking her head some letting a few tears fall "This is how they died..." she whispered wiping her eyes quickly "My dad was gone...they came in on us...they almost got to me but he came back in time and they got him." she explained taking in a shaky breath "My mom died a few months later due to loss of her mate, I was 13." she whispered

Jon stepped in and held Scarlett back shaking his head "No one is blaming anyone for anything, he isn't a threat." he muttered sending Norman off before he looked at Scarlett "You alright?" he asked seeing how much paler was she was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back