• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Werewolf role-play

Katrina

Hello!
~There is a light within the dark, and dark within the light. Truth within allies and lies within all truths.~
tumblr_n2drfrd17b1r0tjd8o1_500.gif

Hello! Lately I've been craving some werewolf theme role-play. I don't have a specific plot, but I can offer you some pairings and maybe we can come up with something fun. :)

Here are some things you should know if you want to role-play with me:

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know. HOWEVER. If... Only if you can ofter me a great doubling deal, im up for that. Im very picky about this Thought!!!
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, even if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Pairings:

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Hunter
Alpha x rogue
Werewolf x Other supernatural creature / shifter
Werewolf x werewolf

I'm curious.
What are werewolves, exactly? People who turn into wolves, people who turn into wolf-people? Are they cursed, or is it like a power? Are they always in their man-beast form?

I'm curious.
What are werewolves, exactly? People who turn into wolves, people who turn into wolf-people? Are they cursed, or is it like a power? Are they always in their man-beast form?
I pictured them as people with power to turn into wolves. People gifted with more strength and speed than regular human, sharper senses. To some it's a gift, to some a curse they have little control of.

I pictured them as people with power to turn into wolves. People gifted with more strength and speed than regular human, sharper senses. To some it's a gift, to some a curse they have little control of.
What about the whole infectious bite, moonlight shenanigans, and silver allergy stuff?

I think that all can be discussed on what we would like to include and what we would like to skip depending on the role-play.
Ooh, sweet.
I'm down, then, though I'd prefer thread over PM because I wanna try out some coding stuff and they usually break in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back