• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf pack

Brendimo

The White Willow
These are the rules and guide lines in the rp

Ranks: Ranks are a chain of command that wolves follow religiously and take ranks extremely seriously... Here are some rules that have to do with ranks

Challenges: The only way a wolf to rise through the ranks in the pack is to challenge another wolf. A wolf may only challenge another wolf that is one rank higher. Challenges are usually held in the arena, and to win a duel is to make the other wolf submit.

Mental Communication: When in wolf form, all pack members can mentally communicate, Alpha's have the absolute control of this mental bond in the pack and can command orders to all pack members. Beta's have a strong mental bond and can belay orders of the Alpha to the rest of the pack, Gammas have a relatively strong mental bond, Epsilons bonds are extremely sophisticated in a way where tactics and commands from the Alpha are linked to each Epsilons. Epsilons may only return reports through the mental bond to the Alpha. Omegas: Have a decently strong Epsilons yet cannot give commands to the entire pack yet to a number of individuals that are near them. They may only receive large commands.

Strength: The higher the rank the stronger the wolf, Alpha`s being the strongest and Beta`s being their enforcers in the pack. Epsilons are the warriors of the pack and are almost as strong as Beta`s. Omega`s are the weakest in the pack physically and are usually servants and cooks in the compound. During war or combat Omega`s act as medics, and bring supplies, They also act as scouts.

Hunting: The Alpha, the strongest of the pack can take down any prey in the forest by his or herself with ease. Beta's can do the same but with a little more difficulty and usually are successful hunting in pairs or more. Epsilons prefer hunting in packs moving together to bring down much larger prey. Omega's when they do hunt, hunt in massive groups to bring down much larger prey. Being the weakest in the pack they have compensated strength with numbers.

Mating: Any rank can mate with any other mate yet in this rp most wolves usually mate with a wolf that is of the same ranks as them. Wolves are open to sexual matters (yes i know we aren't allowed to discuss this but if two mates do want to do it please take it to another closed messenger, finish there before coming out. Just leave your rp as if two of the characters went into one room and the rest of us should get what you are doing. I would prefer not to get banned or have this rp locked so please take it else wear, then come back.) Wolves are open to nudity most wolves strip before shifting so that they do not destroy clothing.

(Later on other super natural creatures will be added i'm debating whether to ask for another chat just for those creatures, but later on i may let people take two characters as another creature that might attack the pack or possibly another pack to fight.)

Last edited by a moderator:
all right guys if you have friends on this site please invite them in we need more rpers in this, thanks!

Faith Blackwood] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=18px]Hey hey! My friend ([/FONT][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30683-opalite/ said:
@Opalite[/URL] <- thanks love!) recommended me! I have a question about the roles....
Sure ask away ^-^

Sorry for getting a back so late, mid-terms are kicking my ass. But anywho when sending in my character profile do I include a role at all? Because I noticed a lot of people didn't even have it. So should I put what I want to be as far as roles go or are they earned or perhaps I have to request it??

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Faith Blackwood]Sorry for getting a back so late, mid-terms are kicking my ass. But anywho when sending in my character profile do I include a role at all? Because I noticed a lot of people didn't even have it. So should I put what I want to be as far as roles go or are they earned or perhaps I have to request it??

[/QUOTE]
Hey super sorry ive been quite busy myself um with roles they where just added so no you don't have to submit a role because they aren't mandatory.

Sorry guys for not responding in a while ive had alot of stuff this month and its been pretty crazy busy ill reply in the rp asap! thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back