• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Pack Roleplay

evermoon

ever || he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I'm new to RPNation (Had my start on the WarriorCats forum in about 2011 or so?) so you guys might have to bear with me. I'm about to end my school semester and as such, I'm going to have a lot of free time, and I want to start using this to create a werewolf pack roleplay. I'm planning to have it ready by the end of my semester in a week, earlier if I finish my homework before then. It's not going to be ridiculously in depth, but I plan on creating a setting, basic pack hierarchy, etc. etc. Beforehand, though, I wanted to check in on the interest for this.

Ok, awesome guys! I'm gonna be working on lore and a few things in between homework, but I'll let you know when I'm to start the RP thread. I'm also interested in a Warriors reboot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back