• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings werewolf cinematic universe || search ✨

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyy there everyone! I’m finally back from a long break and as per-usual, am hoping to get back into rp becauseI miss it a lot and can never stay away for too long lol. Hopefully the title isn’t too misleading, but I do have a couple other ideas at the moment besides werewolves xp

About me
○ 26
○ I try to reply at least once a day! However I do work full time, and I’ll let you know when I’ll be longer than a couple days or so.
○ Lazy lit and average 2-4 paragraphs as of late! More depending on what’s happening. I just really don't have the energy for super long posts on every single reply :v
○ Romance is necessary, or else I probably won’t have fun tbh..
○ I prefer m/f, but I’ll definitely do m// or f// for your pair if we double ^^ (which I’m almost always down for)
○ PM or possibly discord please! I’m not super into threads..

What I’m looking for
○ 21+ Preferably!
○ Able to reply at least once a week preferably, but I’m patient!
○ While replies are appreciated, please no one liners!
○ Be able and willing to contribute to the rp and help develop the story. The plot’s gotta move along somehow!
○ Please give me a heads up if you want to quit or do something different!! No hard feelings for ghosting though ^^
———

Current cravings ~

Animal Crossing!!!!
The Nov 5th update has me feelin’ some kinda way…
I’m strictly looking for Canon x OC at the moment and prefer gijinka characters rather than full anthros! Lets expand on the universe and characters and make something fun!! ^o^
Play for me
Wilbur, Raymond, Fang, Redd, Flick
In return I can play really anyone you like, just ask ~

Specific cravings to give you a better idea what I’m looking for !
↦ Commercial airline pilot Wilbur x airport cafe or gift shop worker ♥♥♥♥♥♥
↦ Popular influencer Raymond x someone who has no idea who he is ♥♥♥♥
↦ Businessman Raymond x intern or cute liddle barista ♥♥♥

Werewoofs
I’ve been thinking a lot about something set in an idealistic, cozy, sleepy little town nestled into the woods and populated entirely by werewolves. Made up of a couple different packs, everyone knows everyone and newcomers, even visitors, are pretty few and far between.

Small ideas within this setting
↦ Rivals/Enemies to lovers with a rouge wolf x pack wolf?? Or possibly members from different packs who just don’t like one another for some reason lol ♥♥♥♥
↦ Newcomer x High ranking pack member or leader? ♥♥
↦ Newly turned wolf x their sire (and bc I like uhmm..questionable content..perhaps the new wolf was turned against their will because the other believed them destined to be mates?) ♥♥♥
↦ Bakery/Coffee shop romance but with wolves pleaseee ♥♥♥♥♥

Cult leader x Newcomer
Something else set in a cute small town where everyone is super neighborly and everything revolves around the church. A is new to town and naturally gets invited to attend service by just about everyone they meet. Initially they avoid going for as long as they’re able, finding it sort of weird. It’s not until B, the head of the church himself, sets his sights on them that he’s able to convince guilt trip them to try it out. There’s a very special place for them in his flock, after all.

Other general ideas
↦ Predator hybrid x Prey hybrid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
↦ Vampire x Human ♥♥♥♥♥
↦ Villain x Civilian ♥♥♥♥
↦ Zombie apocalypse (don’t @ me lol) ♥♥♥♥♥

I’ll also very gladly hear any ideas you have regarding, or similar to the ones I have listed!
If you’ve read this far, then thank you very much! If you interested, then I hope to hear from you soon! And if not, then good luck on your search ~

Bump 💕
Craving Animal Crossing a whole bunch at the moment !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back