• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We're Humans? but we were all animals before! how did this happen

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
You were a wild animal. You were captured and you wake up and you are in a place with all new sights and smells, but most of all...you have a human body! how will you deal with this? what will the future hold? and how will you interact with your new housemates?

Ok so this rp was heavily inspired by Crimson Rose Crimson Rose 's "Are the animals? are they Humans? no, they are both" and it follows a house full of Wild animals that were turned into humans by Scientific testing.

Roles:

The homeowners/ caretakers of the experiments: (2)

females
Tiger (Can be Snow or Bengal): Taken By Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire (me)
Owl:
Mouse: Anonymous Anonymous
Leopard: Ghostiiys Ghostiiys
Fox: Anonymous Anonymous
Red Panda:
Deer Littlemisserror404 Littlemisserror404
Shark
Polar Bear:
Honey Badger: FiSHY_Boi_0149 FiSHY_Boi_0149
Penguin:

Males

Grizzly Bear: NoxianNova NoxianNova
Wolf: Alvaris Alvaris
Snake: Anonymous Anonymous
Eagle:
Allegator:
Frog:
Rabbit: Anonymous Anonymous
Bat:
Seal:
Spider:
Monkey:​

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Fox and Rabbit role. Potentially a snake and mouse as well but four would be a lot haha

I am soooooooooo sorry. I was gone and wasn't able access rpn. Y'all are good i'll get to adding Y'all in

Hello,
I'd like to voice my consern that I, The Honeybadger with a fishy personality, am in fact a male!

Sorry for my outburst but just wanted to be clear...
:grinningteeth: :grinningteeth: ;)

P.S.
If the plot unfortunately requires a female honeybadger then I would be fine with being the frog...

Oh ya and I'd like to have the role of the frog aswell.
RIBBIT.RIBBIT.
🐸🐸🐸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back