• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We’re Going to Take Your Heart. (Canon x Canon)

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
'Sup, y'all. I decided to revamp this old search of mine because I don't think I'll ever not want something involving P5. I just love it to death. Anyway, if I don't stop myself here, I'm going to ramble for about seventeen more paragraphs. So, without any further nerd talk on my end, let's get down to brass tacks, and talk about some writing, yeah?

About Me
  • Able to give 2-5 paragraphs per post (more if I'm working with more than one character and/or feeling particularly inspired).
  • Huge fan of OOC chatter. I'm begging you, nerd out with me about characters, headcanons, anything. It doesn't even have to be Persona related! Are you watching a new anime/show? Playing a new game? I wanna know! If we aren't friends while we RP, then something has gone wrong.
  • I'm Discord available! If you'd like it, for RP purposes, or OOC talk, just ask, and I'll give it to you!
  • I'm in EST, but honestly? I don't sleep. I stay up to the point of 'late' becoming 'early'. I'm usually available through the day (my day, at least), but I'm going to be quite busy for the next while during that time. I'll try to give you fair warning but I won't always be able to do that. Just so you know!
  • I'm mostly looking to play Akira/Ren, for this. Though I wouldn't mind to double!
  • It occurs to me that this is something some people look for, so, if it’s important: I am over 18!
About You
  • I'm going to be real with y'all, here. If you are a match for those top two points, and are able to work with my schedule, we'll probably get along just fine. Don't you just love a short 'what I expect from you' section?
  • One more thing, though: please, come prepared to play a canon character! I don't particularly care who, I just want some of that sweet sweet canon on canon interaction, please!
Now that we've got all that boring stuff out of the way, I guess I should get into what you're probably here for, huh? Persona! If you're here, I'm sure I can assume that you have at least a passing interest in five, if not the whole series, and let me tell you, so do I. I purchased the game on a whim one day, and the rest is history. And while I haven't finished Royal, I have most definitely finished standard P5, and there are no spoilers you can throw me when it comes to that one! And I would also prefer you not mention too much about the new stuff in Royal, by the by. I'd like that to remain a surprise!
When it comes to this, I've got a few ideas bouncing around in my head, but for the most part? I'm super adaptable. Do you just want to go through the canon story, but maybe take some extra time to focus on the characters and their growing relationships? I got you. Do you want tooth-rotting fluff? Horrible angst? Both? I can definitely do that! But when it comes right down to it, I just want some Persona, friend. So, hey, if you're in the same boat as me, shoot me a PM! I promise I won't bite, and I'm sure that we'll be able to think up some kind of something that the pair of us will enjoy.
If you've read this far, congrats! You've officially sat through about five hundred words of me rambling about Persona, and what I'm looking for in a partner. Now, don't you feel special?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back