• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We’re Going to have an Adventure!

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Hi there! First and foremost: let me apologize for the lack of beauty in this post. I’m currently on my phone, and honestly I’m not the most stylish person in the world, anyway (not here, at least. In real life I’m a model). Anyway! I’m here with various characters, most of which/ALL of which I’ve created for various upcoming D&D campaigns. I’m here looking for a partner to discuss plots and stuff with! I’m not going to bore you the usual “I need a post length of xyz” because as long as I have someone to respond to, we’re good.
Now, onto some of the various housekeeping things: I LOVE romance! Always will, honestly. Isn’t a requirement, but, if you come to me with it in mind, chances are I’ll be very down. That being said, these characters of mine are all male, and I’m most comfortable with the MxF style. Not against anything else, just putting that warning out there.
Third person, past tense is my preferred writing style (like ninety percent of this site), and I would appreciate it if you could do that!
I would prefer my partners be 18+. I’m 18 myself and it can get a bit iffy with romance and such with someone who is below that, you feel? Speaking of adult content: no. I ain’t here for smut, pal.
Oh, and please be willing to do OOC chat! I love making new friends!
So... I think that’s it! If you’re interested in meeting my characters, or knocking me out and then forcing me to meet some of yours, hit me up! I look forward to speaking to you guys!

I'm interested in meeting your characters! I have a few that could do with some romance and adventure and I can make a character for the right one! What kind of plots/ settings are you interested in?(Feel free to PM me!^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back