• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "We're Going to Disney World!" - Twisted Wonderland goes to Disney World RP (Interest Check)

RayneIlStorm

Hi there! I am RayneIlStorm! Something you should know about me is that I am a huge fan of Disney - everything but their business practices... Anyways! The point that I'm getting at is that when I heard about Twisted Wonderland, the mobile game where you gacha Disney villain boys, I was stuck!

What I'm planning on doing is gathering as many people to RP as canon characters and basically put them in Disney World! The group RP would only last about either 4 months, 8 months, or a year, depending how popular this RP goes! Regardless of how long the RP lasts, 1/4 of the RP would takes place in one of the main parks in Disney World: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios; and the NRC students and/or staff will have all that time to do whatever they want in there! I would be GMing and playing as pretty much every NPC.

Basically, it's a silly little RP that will probably not last too long and will be for fun! (Though if you do join, please have some respect for the idea. It means a lot to me!)

… Permission to play Floyd? And anyone else needed! I just love this game and the character is just so entertaining for me so I’d love to try my hand at him!

Also if you require a Yuu, I’m quite down for making one!

… Permission to play Floyd? And anyone else needed! I just love this game and the character is just so entertaining for me so I’d love to try my hand at him!

Also if you require a Yuu, I’m quite down for making one!
If you want! Though i'm gonna see if there would be anyone else who'd want to join! I'm hoping for around 5? Maybe???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back