• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We're going on an adventure! [Updated 01.05.20]

Clover221B

Hello all!
Please forgive me when I admit I have been away from roleplaying for a while, so may be a tad rusty and the thread is probably going to be less exciting than I wish; not to mention my lack of coding skills, apologies! However, I shan't bore you with my rules and regulations just yet or even the lifestory of an aging twenty-two year old, though I will mention I have been roleplaying for around seven years, not just my time on Rpnation.
When you click on a search thread, the first thing you want to know is if the pairing is for you, etcetera etcetera. So now I will lose many of you, apologies in advance. I'm only looking to roleplay MxF at the moment and I'm looking to play the lead female role, mostly because I've played too many lead male roles of recent and I'm bored of it. This most definitely does not mean I can't play males as additional characters to our main plot and in most circumstances I do. Every storyline needs additional characters here and there.

On that note, there are a few fandoms I'm interested in and even one or two which I would adore to roleplay.

• Harry Potter which I am besotted with and probably always will be. With this I'd like to play either the Mauraders Era or Next Gen but if you've got a terribly exciting plot for The Golden Trio era, I may be persuaded. I'd rather roleplay canon x canon with Harry Potter, though I'm happy to roleplay OCs and even double if the pairings and plot is there. Jily is my very favourite pairing but I also adore Victoire x Teddy which I'm really craving at the moment.
  • Sherlock (BBC Television series), with Sherlock I'd love to do something with Alexis and Hamish as the next generation.
As you might have already guessed I'm a complete sucker for romance, the long dragged out kind of romance that usually begins with a shady past or a pair hating one another. Nothing instant or that won't tug at the heart strings every now and then.

That being said, I'd be interesting in any of the following pairings if we could come up with an interesting plot together:

• Superhero x Villian
  • Princess x Knight/Bodyguard/Rival
  • Royal arranged marriage
  • Old best friends (I've got a couple of plots in mind for this)
  • Business Rivals
  • Undercover Police Officer x Mafia Bosses Daughter (I've got a plot for this too)
  • Famous Person x Old Friend
  • High school Reunion
  • Youtubers
These are just a few prompts/plots I've got but I'd love to combine them too:
  • we were friends throughout childhood and school. i was a dweeb and ur my way cooler friend but u moved away when we were like 15 we grew apart even tho we promised to stay in touch. i see ur facebook updates and i read ur tweets and i miss u and i wanna talk to u but i dont ?? so we fade away and then one day u show up in my life again and ho ly fuck my heart is doing the beepboop thing but i’m still a loser and ur a fuckin god/dess. ): u wanna catch up and holy shit its like old times again and wow im fuckin in love w u – oh ur getting married ): but … ilu? Pls? (This one was taken from Tumblr a while ago, I can't quite remember which account it was but credit to them!)
  • Our parents have been great friends since as long as we can remember but you're obnoxious and I can't stand you. The feeling is mutual. But we've both just got the two leads in the school play/show and we've got no choice to work together but you drive me insane. Now between rehearsals and my part time job, I'm not seeing my boyfriend but why are you here at the restaurant I'm working at and why am I starting not to mind? (With this one, I'd be happy to add supernatural elements too, maybe a vampire here and there?)
  • It was just a job. Three years watching her through a machine. Maybe a little part of me fell in love with her. I wished she knew who I was. Until she did.
  • "I love you." He whispered under his breath as he watched the love of his life walk down the aisle to the man he had been paid to assassinate.
  • You're rich, you're handsome and everyone is falling at your feet. Can you stop flirting with me because it just isn't working? You're pompous and arrogant and I do not like you. So, you're making it your mission for me to like you? Yeah, good luck.
If you've got a plot or pairing in mind feel free to pm me and the chances are I may be interested. I adore fantasy plots too, so please let me know if you've got something in mind.

To the boring part...
Usually I'm working full time and finishing my degree, but since Corona has come along, my university exams have been cancelled and I'm working from home. At the moment, I should be able to reply at least once a day, but my free time changes quite frequently, however, you can always pm to speed up my responses, I would like the same frequency of replies from my partner, a reply at least once a week and if not the curtesy to let me know. As I will always do with you, if I won't be able to respond for a while. In addition to that, I will be honest with you if I don't think a roleplay together will work or the spark has faded. I will not just stop replying, please be honest with me too. Also, I won't roleplay with anyone under 18 too, so when you pm me, please let me know your age. Sorry, I just feel uncomfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18.

My response length depends on what my partner gives me to work with, I can write up to 20 paragraphs and as little as 2. I'd much prefer a more detailed roleplay but my minimum request is at least 2 sizeable paragraphs, although if I often don't get much to work with, I may lose interest. My grammar is fairly decent as I expect yours to be, please include commas and general good grammar or we will not work. Your reply needs to be something I can understand, but I'm no judge and everyone makes mistakes here and there.

I think that's just about everything, please pm me if you're interested, I'd love to brainstorm with you and if you want to chat and become friends that's even better. Also, brownie points to anyone who gets the reference for the thread name!

Clover.

Last edited:
Hi I’d be interested in undercover cop and mafias daughter

I’m interested in
Childhood friends
High school reunion
“we were friends throughout childhood and school. i was a dweeb and ur my way cooler friend but u moved away when we were like 15 we grew apart even tho we promised to stay in touch. i see ur facebook updates and i read ur tweets and i miss u and i wanna talk to u but i dont ?? so we fade away and then one day u show up in my life again and ho ly fuck my heart is doing the beepboop thing but i’m still a loser and ur a fuckin god/dess. ): u wanna catch up and holy shit its like old times again and wow im fuckin in love w u – oh ur getting married ): but … ilu? Pls? (This one was taken from Tumblr a while ago, I can't quite remember which account it was but credit to them!)”

I'd love to do an old best friends RP if you're still looking! (I am age 22 with the mental age of 5, but when it comes to serious talks I mature of course!^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back