• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy were back baby--raising wolves -- interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
White_full.jpg

CS

The loreWerewolves used to be very prominent, especially in America and central Europe. They even had a culture of their own, with their capital in Europe being somewhere in Europe. They mostly kept to themselves, knowing that humanity could easily overwhelm them in a straight fight. They succeeded in this for centuries, up until the 18th and 19th centuries. The expansion and industrialization of the world nearly wiped out the werewolves, and much of their culture was lost. Most moved to America, primarily to the Native American reservations, where there were many other lycans. The family dynamic of a typical werewolf family is very tight knit, and somewhat unorthodox. Werewolves do not have "friends." They instead have members of the pack. To be in the pack is to be family, no matter their background or if they're even a werewolf. Alphas can be from either sex, and are elected by the pack. They primarily keep everyone together, and try to make sure no one starts anything or reveals their existence to humanity. (Lore credit goes to @Rusty of Shackleford)

The idea
basically humans and werewolves have been fighting for quite some time, but what happens when forbidden love happened between werewolves and humans? This is a darker romance, slice of life, drama, action and adventure. There are roles for people who want to be human and there are roles for those who want to be werewolves.

Rules
one... I require at least a paragraph each response, having at least five or so lines in it. I can be merciful, but I will definitely not take anyone liners!
Two.... Being nice, if you are not nice or kind to others, I will not tolerate that.
Three… @Rusty of Shackleford is my co-GM if they say no to something, their word is as good as mine.
Four... Please have discord, it makes it much easier to chat. Take note, I run a pretty decent size discord as I use it for all my role-plays. Although it is really well organized.
five... Have fun!

The roles

Pack one (each one decides a pack name)

Alpha-- male-- @Rusty of Shackleford
alpha's human wife -- @Reiia silver
Second in command-- @linnie.bear
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member-- open

Pack two
Alpha-- female-- @linnie.bear
Alpha's wife -- Cosmos Cosmos
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member-- open

Pack three
Alpha-- either gender-- StormWolf StormWolf
alpha's human significant other-- dog_teeth dog_teeth
pack member – – Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
pack member-- Reiia silver Reiia silver (alpha'S daughter)
pack member-- open
pack member -- open

Werewolf hunters
one -- Barbas Barbas
Two-- open
three -- open
four-- open

--Other characters--
Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:
So hyped this is back! Would love to claim alphas wife for pack two 😊 bring my girl back lol

Humm... technically, they would be a full werewolf. For at least one generation, lycan genetics overrule human genetics, but this fades after a single generation.

Self-hating, lost/corruptd lycanthrope could be an interesting angle, though.

A Black Spiral Dancer, for those who know WTA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back