• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We're All In This Together

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• 1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. Roles are gender locked.

5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest.

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

10. There will be a discord for ooc chatter.

You can't change your past, but you can let go and start your future.

Even 100 miles can't keep up apart, cause my heart is wherever you are.

I NEED APPLAUSE TO LIVE!

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
This seems pretty interesting & i'm totally down for creating a character sheet for the prince or the new girl

I believe Andei is taking the prince/brother role, so you can have the new girl role if you're interested!

Interested~ The new girl role, please

If Astarte isn't interested, you can have the new girl role. If she takes that role though, I believe we are full, but I can keep you in mind should someone drop!

Winona Winona ClownPope ClownPope Merlynn Merlynn Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Andei Andei EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

I will be making the CS tomorrow, and the discord as well! < 3

Seeking one [ 1 ] role! ^^ I currently have it listed at the 'loner' but can be changed to anything!

Seeking one [ 1 ] male role!

I currently have it listed as 'the techie'
but if you have another idea, feel
free to let me know what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back