• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’ธ

OOC
Here
hiya guys! I've finally finished the playlist for this rp if you wanna check it out!

(tagging people who I'm not sure know we have this page as well)

Dextra Dextra

i'm loving reading all the completed cs's so far! โ•ฐ(*ยฐโ–ฝยฐ*)โ•ฏ

CaptainSully CaptainSully - i wanna see jin sook poke a zombie in the eye with his violin bow (ใƒŽ๏ฝ€ะ”)ใƒŽ

The Cat Man The Cat Man - i love the quote you put with the princess! "She's the one who really runs this school, not that brute bastard, it's that girl." yasss queen dominate! i also love how she likes Rubix cubes + solve problems ~ cause one of her biggest problems (excluding the zombies) is gonna be decoding the bully role LOL

Dextra Dextra - my competition! buahah. i love how seo-jun has a sweet tooth! idk why but bullies who love sweet food is just so delightful to me o(โ‰งโˆ€โ‰ฆ)o

elderflower elderflower - you already know how much of a simp i am for your gorl omg she is *french chef kiss* mwah! i thought i'd share the song i'd love for nam-gil to serenade to her in a creepy, slow fashion while approaching her ok thnk u bai.

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy TerrorKitty TerrorKitty miyabi miyabi officially here calling yall out (โ•ฌโ–”็šฟโ–”)โ•ฏgimme gimme gimme

i'm loving reading all the completed cs's so far! โ•ฐ(*ยฐโ–ฝยฐ*)โ•ฏ

CaptainSully CaptainSully - i wanna see jin sook poke a zombie in the eye with his violin bow (ใƒŽ๏ฝ€ะ”)ใƒŽ

The Cat Man The Cat Man - i love the quote you put with the princess! "She's the one who really runs this school, not that brute bastard, it's that girl." yasss queen dominate! i also love how she likes Rubix cubes + solve problems ~ cause one of her biggest problems (excluding the zombies) is gonna be decoding the bully role LOL

Dextra Dextra - my competition! buahah. i love how seo-jun has a sweet tooth! idk why but bullies who love sweet food is just so delightful to me o(โ‰งโˆ€โ‰ฆ)o

elderflower elderflower - you already know how much of a simp i am for your gorl omg she is *french chef kiss* mwah! i thought i'd share the song i'd love for nam-gil to serenade to her in a creepy, slow fashion while approaching her ok thnk u bai.

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy TerrorKitty TerrorKitty miyabi miyabi officially here calling yall out (โ•ฌโ–”็šฟโ–”)โ•ฏgimme gimme gimme

I'm thinking it'll be more fun to jam a tuba over a zombies head

hiya guys!

just a little note about character sheets, I'll be picking them tomorrow and then sending the discord link in a pm to people. I also recognise that we're all in different timezones so I'll be sending the pm in the evening my time (just in case a few people need to finish theirs). This is honestly going to be a chard choice because I'm so in love with all your characters already < 3

oh omg i didnt even realize what the date was today; unfortunately ive only had alfieโ€™s personality down bc iโ€™ve been working but iโ€™ll try to have it all finished! if not, i will in fact still be looking respectfully. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

oh omg i didnt even realize what the date was today; unfortunately ive only had alfieโ€™s personality down bc iโ€™ve been working but iโ€™ll try to have it all finished! if not, i will in fact still be looking respectfully. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
You can do it!

๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ this is a stick up. I need Alfie in my life pls

the pm of destiny has been sent < 3

it was a hard choice but I loved all your characters and y'all are such talented writers < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back