• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern “We’re.. a band?” (Closed!)

Adairz_

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

♥️

Hey! This is a band roleplay about 5 members of a small band called whatever name we decide to pick for them. They all have met from different parts of the world and come together to form this band, naturally, (the name) was the first choice of naming since ever since they had gone to other parts of the world. If you want, we can also pick if we want any couples! We always tidy things up for this thread but it’s late at night so I hardly can think of much! Though I do have ground rules to set. 1. No racism, 2. No homophobia, transphobia, ect, 3. Absolutely nothing triggering, if it might have a trigger in it, PLEASE inform everyone, 4. I love ooc chatter, so please be fine with that! <3 Everyone is open(ofc except my character.) but we have two guitarists , two singers, and a drummer! sometimes one of the singers helps with background sounds like extra instruments but then again, we can always switch things up! This thread will be edited tomorrow. This is just the basics of everything at the moment!

coded by eyclore eyclore

i need THIS. literally foaming at the mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back