• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Well of Wishes | Main IC | [Closed]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
/~Listen to the Stinger. She speaks sense!~/ Nezumi snapped in Kuma’s mind, supplementing Helena’s warning, taking her aback. /The herbs.../ she allowed the thought to trail off. She was used to getting tasks and completing them. Injured, needs herbs, get herbs. Those steps were clear and focused. But she trusted Nezumi. It was she who saw the twists, who saw the other parts. The Matu nodded in return to Rose’s comment but did not stop her. It was obvious her focus would not leave her sister. When the sister tensed, Kuma connected it to the strange boy, the one offering these herbs. She allowed herself to move between the two as she focused on Amalia. The knight was speaking of, “You want to take her with us? Sure, she rambled about the Well,” Another thing that was going to get them killed, “But she also rambled nonsense.”

A puff of air surrounded the blue girl as she sighed from all her oki. “I did tell her the Inquisition was after those who searched for the well. She seemed to take that as admission we were, though perhaps Rose’s derision dissuaded her.” She knelt suddenly, picking up the pile of clothes Nezumi had dragged to her side. The shirt went on first, damp with sand still in it while the rat stayed in the pant’s pocket, Kuma standing to put them on. “There is the question of why a syphid would even be this far inland. We have little interaction with them in the east, but I had thought they never left their waters or interfered with land problems. Why would a single one just randomly attack a group?” There were questions to be had, but Kuma felt if this one was alone, which was likely--the fish within the lake had no disturbances--then it was better off killing her. It was only fair; Nezumi could have died.

It was with that thought that she returned to whether to go to the island. An eye stared longingly at it. It looked almost like home. There was snow. Kuma missed snow. But for all her fur, Nezumi could get cold. Was the risk not worth it? “Helena; do you have similar herbs to ease their burns back at camp?” Ayana looked prepared to leave. Kuma did not want her to go with the stranger alone.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sarahspn Sarahspn Anne Boolean Anne Boolean MythyDW MythyDW Taigakitt Taigakitt Jet Jet

Stone ???

GStone.jpgWhiskers pulled back in worry that the stone wall wouldn’t hold as the boar made his way towards Daisy and Lorrin. There was no way he’d be able to stop the beast before it made impact. Why did they leave a hole in the middle!?

Suddenly, an elvish being came jumping out of the trees, braid flailing in the wind. The… outfit looked familiar, and the scent on the wind didn’t change. Stone knew that elf. Ro!

This child is insane!

As the two did whatever they were doing, Stone focused on the fact a child was rodeoing on a giant beast that knocked an adult out. A child!

Stone lunged up, landing on the back of the boar as he scooped Roland up into his arms, just as the light went out. Not wanting to think about it right now, and trusted the girl’s capabilities of landing, if the tree falling, and carrying Yo off like was nothing to go by.

Sorry child.” He grunted as he used all his power to throw Ro off the back of the boar. It was for his own good.

Not being able to see really put a damper on the catfolk, as seeing in the dark is something he was pretty good at. Only one explanation made sense- magical darkness.

Hearing Lorrin’s voice, though shouting “Roland,” which confused him momentarily, he figured Stone would have to lead the boar in the child’s place.

Digging his claws into the thick neck of the boar, Stone smacked the boar’s face with his tail, in a direction to try and get the boar to go towards Lorrin’s voice.

Freya Hamrammr

FreyaCrop.pngLooking at Helena as she was addressed, Freya placed a hand on the grip of her axe, her sapphire eyes sharpening as she glared in the direction of the syphid, “She attacked the group. Don’t get to my age by not weighing pros and cons. Leaving her alive? That’s a con.

There was a small concern for the boy who’d handed over the fish, but he hasn’t given reason to be disliked yet. He seemed forthright and honest to the northern woman.

What Rose said just as she finished dragging the aggressor to shore forced Freya to calm down as she released the handle of her axe with a huff. Nodding in Rose’s direction, “I agreed to stay here and keep watch depending where you all are going. I do not want to leave anyone injured alone. See if those going to camp can’t see a good path that a wagon and horse can’t get through.

She eyed the syphid as she declared, “But if she makes one wrong move, I am not going to take it easy, searching for the Well or not.” A wrong move could be any movement.

Pozou Artith
Mentions: Anne Boolean Anne Boolean (Kiel) | Interactions: Rogue Savior Rogue Savior (Lotus), Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum (Aedzel)

Porou 2.jpg
Pozou, of course, hadn't noticed Kiel's failed gesture when he had sat up, much too focused on the voice outside in camp. At Kiel's comment of having hoped not to get up until early morning, he was about to make the suggestion, as abhorrent to him as it was, of going outside himself to investigate. Though, Kiel managed to get himself to his feet, extending a hand for the Quetzola. Pozou had willingly accepted, despite believing Kiel should stay inside, and hesitantly followed him outside of their tent.

Once they had gotten outside, and with the little light surrounding their camp, Pozou shifted uneasily at the dark hooded figure at the other end of camp. And when he looked to the side of him, he expected a large and brooding steed...though, was surprised to make out that it...hadn't looked like it was shaped quite like a horse. He awkwardly stood there, still regarding the figures, until Kiel began walking forward and asking if they were hurt. Pozou followed, though again, remained cautious, wanting to keep his distance. His stomach churned, though, tried to keep the thought of that out of his mind. Perhaps they were friendly...though, there was no telling if they were a bandit or a common thief. They made for surprisingly good actors.

Though, once they began speakings, Pozou could feel himself softening, and twinges of guilt replace the nerves battling against his stomach. The traveller appeared to be a young woman, close in age to Aedzel and Pelea, and they spoke wth some relief and a comfortable tone. Pozou blinked at the mule beside them, before muttering, "Baguette...?" What an odd name for a steed. Though, Pozou could find many names across Centos odd. He just never thought people would be so interested in naming things after foodstuffs. He glanced to the mule's front leg, and he frowned. He only dealt with injuries in people but...

Pozou glanced up to the sound of a strained hello, and found Aedzel wrapped in a shawl. He considered her for a moment, seeing the puffy eyes and hearing the chorus of sniffles from her. He frowned, though quickly sought to wipe that from his face when she turned to speak to him. "I-I was..." He stammered, remembering his prior conversation with Kiel. "But, well. We heard a voice out here and well..." He gestured to the hooded figure, sheepishly.

Pozou looked back to the traveller, who had since introduced themselves as Lotus. He smiled and nodded. "I guess you're lucky to have found us, Lotus. My name is Pozou. Though, I guess I wouldn't say we're a...settlement, as such. It's a bit complicated...or perhaps not..." He murmured to himself. "No matter. This is Kiel, and Aedzel," he gestured to the appropriate parties. "I can have a look at...Baguette..." He cleared his throat, still finding the name quite ridiculous. "I'm a doctor. No animal doctor, but...I figured I could still help her out."

Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1952762.jpg

Kiel Shan
Alongside Pozou's confusion at the steed's name came a chuckle from Kiel. "How cute," he commented before looking over the animal after hearing it was wounded. Like the Quetzola next to him Kiel too could mend a simple wound, but being injured himself he figured it would be best not to exert anymore effort than he needed to. Along with that, Pozou had already offered his services, and the willingness to help brought a smile to the light-blue-haired man's face.

It seemed that the newcomer's greeting hadn't only woken the two of them as another person, coincidentally also a Quetzola, approached the group, one who wasn't Pelea. He hadn't seen this woman yet during his time in the expedition, but he assumed it was just because he hadn't been as outgoing or approachable over the last few days.

"Indeed," he agreed when Pozou answered her question. "We weren't deep in slumber like you were though," he explained, having noticed her reddened eyes. "I suppose we became distracted and lost track of time." He turned to Pozou with an innocent smile for a moment before returning his attention to Aedzel. "Sorry to have woken you."

After Lotus's introduction, his tentmate went on to introduce himself as well as Kiel and the other Quetzola. "Nice to meet you," he said with his eyes shifting between Lotus and Aedzel. "Oh, we're not a settlement. We're only here for the night. We'll be setting off tomorrow. Where are you headed? Perhaps we'll be traveling together when the sun rises."

Speaking of, Kiel suppressed a yawn, finding it really had gotten much later than he had imagined. If they were to wake up bright and early as Richard and Lucien wanted, then they truly would need to sleep soon. Hopefully Lotus had some sort of camping equipment or a bedroll she could use.

Arcanist Arcanist Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Rogue Savior Rogue Savior

Yo Saiwa

YoFC.jpgYo,” a soft voice beckoned the dragonfolk woman- a voice she recognized.

Her mother.

Yo, please come into the family room.

Some unseen force beckoned her ahead, walking down the familiar hallway, then through the door. Her mother sat upon a cushion by a low-set table. Her mother smiled her sweet smile, her horns reflecting the candlelight of the light source that sat upon the table.

Her mother’s hand gestured to the pillow across from her, across the table, “
Sit.

Yo walked in, doing as she was told. Placing her hands on the table, they were the size of a child’s.

What is it, Mama?” A young Yo questioned. Normally, her mother corrected her to say “mother,” as a noble lady should, but the correction never came.

You mustn't leave the main house anymore.

But M-

No buts. A proper child listens. No questions asked.

A young Yo nodded solemnly.

An older Yo was suddenly in her bedroom, going through her books, frantically looking for her journal.

Where is it? Where is it?” Her voice pitched higher, almost tossing each book aside, her heart in her throat.

That journal held words a noble lady would never say, never voice. She couldn’t let someone else find it.

A door swung open, hitting the wall with a SLAM!

~*~

Yo startled awake, her heart racing, her golden eyes unable to find where she was.

What happened?

Then she remembered, aided by the stinging behind her, and the dull ache in her head.

Her hands reached her skull, rubbing her head underneath her horns. She noticed she no longer was drunk, but she also didn’t seem to have the aftereffects.

Moving her hand down, she noticed her clothes weren’t in the best of shape and in her possession was something that didn’t belong to her. Snatching it into her hand, she wrapped her fingers around it.

Yo went to stand up, wincing as she did so, her back screaming at her for doing so. She reached around, but couldn’t quite tell what happened.

She stopped trying to move and leaned against the trunk of a tree, trying hard to fight off her fears of not knowing where she was and if she was left alone.

The dragonfolk woman did something she hadn’t done in a while-

She sniffled.

31abd45b0fa076583bd9ab792fb28a10-1.jpg

Ayana frowned, annoyed that Kuma was the only volunteer. Even though the others were but a step above strangers, their dismissal wounded her nonetheless. And standing over Liam she glanced from uninterested face to uninterested face, suppressing a scowl — questioning why they were so tepid? Weren't they on a dangerous mission already? Hadn't they battled Inquisition masters a few days before? And were they not renowned warriors who fought for good? Was the island adventure so damned dangerous, that battle-tested heroes would ignore the call to action? Apparently the answer was a deafening "yes" said with their stark silence — but would she continue without their company, even though arguments against her adventure made sense? Absolutely.

Kneeling down, she clasped Liam's shoulder and whispered "You'll be healed soon brave warrior" before standing and swinging her bow around from her back, settling into a sharpened mood. The others could stay here for all she cared. If there were bounty hunters across the water — well she would cross that bridge when it came. For now her lone focus was crossing Ivory Lake, looking over the motley group with a bland but motivated "Kuma if you want to come, we need to go now before Liam gets any worse... To the rest of you, we will return with the herbs soon, until then I wish you the best of Mother's blessings" There was no anger in her blank tone, only vague disappointment.

Catching up to the departing rogue with a brisk walk, Ayana slowed her pace and matched his own. "Just three of us then, I suppose? I want you to know that I do trust you, but please don't make me regret that decision. Now where's that boat?" she asked, deflated but not depressed, secretly hoping someone unexpected would come running from behind. Wait for me I want to come too — they would shout, giving Ayana peace of mind for two reasons. Her primary one was strategy; extra swords made ambushes less worrisome, but her second reason was personal. Humans were hard to connect with, on a deep and genuine level anyway. Having one come along would show comradery — something Ayana lacked when around the strange race. Many times she felt lonely around them, even when immersed in good conversation with a group. Perhaps it was their guarded nature and obsession with small-talk that made her feel alone? But whatever the case was, as her small feet crunched on the rocky beach, taking her away from where the others stood, she really hoped a group would be close behind.

Direct interaction with

MythyDW MythyDW
Lost Echo Lost Echo

Secondary interaction with

Taigakitt Taigakitt
Sarahspn Sarahspn
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Last edited:
“Herbs to heal minor burns, even...” Oh shit, Ayana and the strange boy (where did he come from, based on Helena’s reaction, she didn’t just miss him in the throng of numbers) were already walking--no that was running--away.

“...ily in my stores, but I’ve never quite,” Nezumi sighed in resignation. Many rats were communal, so she understood Kuma’s concept of pack, but for it to come before everything else? They’d barely spoken with this elf the past four days and didn’t know her before that! Still, she knew her bonded’s decision without words, only returning love with the wave of gratitude she was sent. The next plan was she less sure of. “...worked on nerve damage...”

Kuma wasn’t listening to Helena speak anymore--that lightning bit might have been important. Pulling Nezumi from her pocket, she cupped her in her hand, heading to stop by Freya. She not only would kill the syphid, she also was staying nearby with the snake. Grasping her hand, the Matuga placed the rat into her palm, “Keep an eye on her for me please? If you need help, she will know.” Not caring if that made sense, she rushed to the boat the man and Ayana were getting into.

Nezumi sat up onto her back paws and carefully made an apparent shrugging motion, /What can you do?/ she chittered at the woman.

Taigakitt Taigakitt MythyDW MythyDW Jet Jet BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sarahspn Sarahspn Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Last edited:
< Jet Jet Lost Echo Lost Echo >

"The boat? Don't ask me why, but it's over here in the bushes," Jace said with a small frown, dragging the wooden craft from the shrubs before pushing it through the gravel until it hit the water. "Radameer, you crazy hermit."

After the boat was in the water, Jace would take position to row and wait for Kuma and Ayana to join him before pushing off and rowing on the way to the winter island. It would be a short trip, but he could feel tenseness in the air. Was it because of him? He thought it was, at least.

"Okay, look. I know nothing I say will make you trust me, but I have no reason to be lying to you. Yes, I'm a thief. Yes, I'm wanted. But it's only because my home is run by the corrupt rich. The only way..." he paused. "The only way my family can survive is from the money I send them." his hands trembled for a moment, it had been about four months since his last visit. "Look, I'm not going to tell you everything. How am I supposed to know you won't use it against me?"

"But... please believe me when I say I have no reason to betray you."

A few moments later, the boat would beach and Jace would draw his cloak around himself before jumping out and pulling the craft up a bit more so the tide wouldn't take it away. "And... watch your step, okay? Radameer, he.. has a tendency to forget to say everything..."​

Last edited:

• fe8f2e645ddd276969940a8415556f4a.jpg8e671260833b5d302fc956bcfa9f2110.jpg

Tags:
    Vaal ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Leone ( Jet Jet ) Gwen ( Sarahspn Sarahspn ) Obsidian ( Lost Echo Lost Echo )
    ~ The Delve ~
    Who Cares

A quick shift out of her cat shape brought her back to her tiny humanoid form. She nodded enthusiastically as the mage’s mate encouraged the group to cross the river. She’d been around the caverns several times over the year or so she’d spent exploring, each group being more and more interesting. This was the first that acknowledged that they could die. Maybe they’d last a bit longer. Her tail swished and just as she was about to show these chumps up they went and made their lives super easy by making a bridge.

She tilted her head with confusion. Were they strong or were they weak? Perhaps just overly cautious. She started to cackle as she realized the earthy woman had seemingly made a bridge avoiding all traps. Perhaps this one was more in tune with the cavern than she expected. She did a series of quick leaps across the river and ran along the hill up to stand above them at its peak.

“Well I suppose you wimpy humanish would need a bridge now wouldn’t you! Ya’ll planning on coming this century or am I gonna keep exploring by myself? We got a whole new world to explore!”

She waited for the others scoping out any traps that might be in the path beyond. It was a tunnel, one she’d traversed many times. She knew that beyond was a series of ruins, each more dangerous than the last. She’d never found a way further that wasn’t littered in traps. Luckily she’d deactivated most, added a few, and somehow still missed some.

it has been a few moments since lotus has met these individuals yet they seem so kind and willing to help, the two to her front that is already willing to help check on her wounded companion and some watching for farther in the distance, while lotus's sense of vision is sharper than what a standard human would have after reaching a certain distance in the darkness, her ability to discern color worsens but she can at least notice their silhouette and some features, they manage to notice that their eyes seem a bit stuffy not quite able to tell the reason, she thinks of the kind of lady of the church for a bit, thinking how whenever she would fall and hurt themselves the kind lady would typically make them a tasty snack to help them feel better.

regarding baguette's injuries they do not seem very severe but whatever was aiming for them was clearly trying to hamper their ability to escape rather than to mortally wound them, as such a lot of scratches some deeper than others pass from the thigh to the lower leg. while they do not seem to be severe in nature due to the nature of the retreat if not cleaned and perhaps bandaged it could likely worsen becoming an infection, despite the many days of travel however their current state taking into consideration how much time they may have been traveling

1600963925316.png

lotus seems to be smiling, "how about I make you all something to eat for breakfast while you tend to them, one thing I'm not lacking on is food. I can probably make you all a worthwhile meal for your efforts. baguette is a strong girl but ever since she got those nasty scratches on her legs she hasn't been able to go at her fullest, if anything she's been slowing down. she doesn't bite but I can leave here a bit of wheat with mint mixed in it if she gets cranky, it's her favorite after all"

lotus makes her way to the back of the cart seemingly able to climb it effortlessly while she flips over the side, that's odd did her fluffy belt on her waist just readjust itself? maybe a fancy belt of sorts?
looking into the interior of the cart a lot of things seem to be covered in white cloth layers, she takes one of the cloth layers from what appears to be a large metal rectangle with a metallic flat surface at the top, looking to their behind she seems to be grabbing small rectangular objects, they seem to be cut logs. it takes them a little bit to get everything situated, they stuff the box with a couple of these, and from the inside of the cart were her hands are some sparks seem to make their way and start the odd machine.

"back in the big cities they use a lot of the fancier ones that use fuel and used oil instead but I found this old thing by an alleyway and it was in working condition at first I didn't know how to use it but after some time and a lot of smoke the restaurant owner showed me how it worked, that and he told me to leave"

they seem to move back and forth many times gathering things from different parts of the cart, sounds of bubbling and sizzling soon make their way outside of the cart, the sounds from one side more among the lines of boiling water, from the other side more so sizzling of various things, the smell of cut onions, garlic, eggs and a couple of different things can be felt it has a pleasant aroma that may inspire others to approach perhaps the young lady is quite skilled at cooking perhaps that is what the bandits were after in some way or form.

it takes some time for the food to be finished but as the heat gets right and the food is nicely cooked with a touch of salt and seasoning she begins placing plates in a wooden folding table that was located inside the cart, she covers it with the same white cloth covering that was previously on this stove of sorts once the food is finished she sits on the side of the cart and just observes how the others react to their cooking, perhaps see if others became willing to approach, she looks at the young lady in the distance and gestures them to join as well to the meal

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Arcanist Arcanist Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Attachments

• Scrambled eggs and bacon.jpg
    Scrambled eggs and bacon.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 0
  • creepe.png
    creepe.png
    885.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Ayana tensed when severe cold welcomed the rowboat, and she hungered for scraps of warmth. Hugging herself she preserved every degree possible, but only for a short span. Soon her small counter-measure was defeated by freezing cold that pierced bones, turning her into a stammering mess. Ayana's shaking was so severe, she managed only a shivering and uncharacteristically short "th-th-tha-that sa-sa-sou-sounds so n-ni-nice, we d-do trust y-you!" A normal response would've expanded more or posed questions, as she appreciated Jace's pleasant backstory, but the cold was way too much. She was becoming a damned ice sculpture out here!

Even though they weren't getting ambushed yet, the extreme weather conditions were a serious problem. Heim's Island was far below freezing temperature, exceeding what Ayana expected. This wasn't normal cold — this was double strength "bring your face-mask" enhanced-cold that forest elves couldn't handle. They were used to warmer climates, and Ayana's body was slowing down in the dangerous environment. A symptom made clear when she stumbled from the rowboat, nodding Jace's way with a stammering "th-th-thank y-you f-for wa-wa-warning us"

Ayana could barely speak and every instinct screamed "run away" — demanding she commandeer the rowboat and return to normal weather, but with a visible nose puff she decided against leaving. Too much was invested to retreat now, and even though the island was inhospitable, it possessed undeniable beauty she wanted to experience. She wanted to explore the unblemished sheets of pure snow that beckoned her, overwhelming her with inspired energy. It was a wondrous landscape for the tropical native, who's only experience with ice and snow was from a summoning classroom.

"W-w-wow I-I ne-never seen sn-sna-snow before" she managed, speaking through shivers before adding a desperate "Ku-Kuma, Jace f-fire m-ma-magic plea-please!" Under normal circumstances, she would've handled the spell herself, but her hands were completely numb. Casting would be impossible, but maybe her allies could summon a flame spell? Ayana prayed they could, as she tucked hands below armpits and squeezed bent knees together.

As she stood on the coastline awaiting help, she wondered why the island was so damned cold? Centosian temperatures dropped to freezing often enough — around twenty degrees was the lowest she experienced during her ocean voyage — but this? Whatever abominable temperature this was, seemed unnatural and was lethal to Ayana.

Such a brutal environment overshadowed what would've been an intriguing arrival. The landscape possessed a number of curious features, befitting the whimsical place. Foremost was how uniform and symmetrical the land was. It was completely flat until reaching the centerpoint, where a massive snow-covered mound rose one-hundred feet above sea level. Surrounding the huge mound were stone cubes, protruding up from dense ice sheets. These four-by-four cubes were arranged in squared formations, where every stone was separated from the next by twenty feet, with one cube on each corner.

The mysterious stones stopped appearing at the base of the mound, which was completely clear of objects until reaching the apex. At the pinnacle stood a large and narrow structure of some kind, undiscernible to the group because of dense snowfall and distance. Ayana was far too cold to comprehend any of these strange elements, but maybe warmth would restore her curious mind to full function, revving into spastic-gear at the surreal sights?

Lost Echo Lost Echo MythyDW MythyDW

Last edited:
9974bc8bc3ef11719753a03e31eebae5.jpg

Krakthoom mimicked a rodeo bull when twisting and turning, bucking a dozen times to try and remove Stone. He needed an aggressive defense because the situation was slipping away — courtesy of the underground enemy who destroyed light.

Without eyes to guide rough movements, collateral damage and nasty bruises came in bunches. First the remnant walls were slammed and destroyed, exploding into microscopic shrapnel. Then several trees were taken down with uncontrolled bodyslams, dropping them into the underbrush with splintering thuds. The blind outburst continued for several seconds without direction or goals, until the enemies prodded the beast forward, using arrows and a whipping tail.

Both moves encouraged Krakthoom to charge Lorrin once again, as their strategy was too complex for the oversized ham. He mindlessly followed inputs with no hesitation, because charging enemies head-on was his only mode of attack. But unfortunately for the monster, moving forward gave Daisy the opportunity she needed.

Krakthoom was running, so she required exact timing to strike the monster, but his weak underbelly was vulnerable.

Overall, the group was outsmarting strength with intelligence, and far across the battleground, Radameer watched with impressed amusement. The hunters were stronger than he expected — but more important was their keen intelligence. Most who challenged Krakthoom did so with brute strength, turning themselves into premature worm food. But these people were different, they had brighter lights between the ears.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt Pik Pik Fred Colon Fred Colon

Last edited:
When the boar began to thrash, Daisy almost panicked. It wasn't moving, it was making above ground more dangerous, and she didn't know how the others were fairing. She usually would have taken a deep, calming breath. She'd dealt with worse. But she was underground and couldn't breath! Daisy almost went up then and there. This wasn't going to work, and being buried alive was absolutely terrifying. But then the Boar began to move. More, it began to move towards her. Thank goodness for Lorrin. She thought she'd heard him baiting the boar. He'd picked up on Daisy's plan even though she'd foolishly not explained what it was she was doing.

Daisy exhaled a little more of her air to focus herself. She needed to do this. This boar had to go down before it could really hurt anyone. She felt the foot falls of the boar stampeding towards her. She adjusted her position slightly, and prepared to have the earth open up and push her up and out of the ground, while simultaneously pushing up with all of her strength. Combined with Somber's magically sharpened edge, and the fact that she wasn't cutting or slicing, but piercing, putting all of her weight and geomancy behind it, she hoped it would be enough to at least gravely wound the boar.

A foot step, just above her, then another, then another. She waited until she could feel it's whole mass weighing down the earth above her, and then Daisy shot upwards, the ground rolling off of her like water, her clothes caked in dust and earth, her bandanna actually trapping a chunk of earth between it and her mouth, which was unpleasant but irrelevant. She pushed her Shovel-Spear into the boars hopefully soft underbelly, throwing her all into this. If this didn't work she was going to get trampled, so it had to work. Hell, she might get trampled even if it did, but that was a problem for five seconds in the future Daisy, not the Boar spearing Daisy of the now.

Mention: Pik Pik Jet Jet

In scene with: Taigakitt Taigakitt BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• 337d1ade0c87309357ca6c17a9e4172a.jpg

Tags:
    Premove:
    Freya ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ), Rose ( Sarahspn Sarahspn ), Amalia ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean )

After:
    Kuma ( Lost Echo Lost Echo ), Jace ( MythyDW MythyDW ), Ayana ( Jet Jet )
    ~ The Island ~
    Her Scent || Helena's CS File

She gave the younger girl a small smile. She didn’t need to let the girl know that she never intended to stop from killing the sylphid; she just didn’t have the necessary tools. She never much was a fighter. She wasn’t particularly good with heavy lifting either. Actually her own mind and resourcefulness were her only selling points, and now as she was doing a headcount she was realizing that there were more than enough people to tend to the wounded. She was more worried about the tiny slip of a woman that was Ayana and Kuma traveling with this unknown stranger.

Kuma spoke up and she realized just how poorly stocked she was. It’d been months since her and Roland had done a supply shop and their attempt at doing one in whaleshale was cut rather abruptly short. She shook her head as she spoke.

“Herbs to heal minor burns, even major ones, are easily in my stores but I’ve never quite worked on nerve damage before. Not many who specialize in lighting in the desert”

She wondered just what else would be in store as they went on. The trek wasn’t getting any easier even discluding the direct opposition they kept finding the trip itself wasn't easy. The wounded numbers just kept growing and it wasn’t like they could in good consciousness leave the wounded when the church was after them. She couldn’t in good consciousness leave the two girls with a stranger either.

“It seems you’ll all be enough to get them back to camp. I think I’ll play at being a watchful minder lest we have even more wounded.”

She strapped the trident to her back tying it with her cloak. The unconscious were in good hands, all three of them had proven to be plenty good at fighting. With a nod to the others she followed Ayana and Kuma with hesitation which let her fall behind. She had only a few more needles and chemicals left, she hadn’t intended to not return to camp but she would make do.

Kiel, Vanessa, Liam, Jane. Even she herself got downed for a period of the trip. She couldn’t damn well survive with just herself and Ro so she ought to make sure as many fighters as possible stayed okay. She wasn’t a fighter, she was a War Cleric. With a quick sprint she tailed the three catching up before they departed.

----

The island was freezing. A cold she felt down to her bones. She’d dressed for a river not the suddenness of winter in the middle of spring. She drew up her cloak around her praying for fire to appear. Fire called to her like a newborn to women. She was drawn into its warth and shadow enthralled by it. Yet there was no such luck here. Her hands were numbing by the second.

The environment was cruel. Just what could sustain life here? She had half a mind that this Jace had brought them out just to leave them to the mercy of the cold. The chill of death took far more lives in the north than they ever would in the south. Her own body was not at all accustomed to such temperatures.

“I d-do hope yo-you have a plan. This u-unnatural c-cold wi-will in-invite the r-reaper.”

Even so the land was beautiful just as all deadly things were.

• 4d953c95d95284cf368e44614a9757951aa9c99ev2_00.jpg
    Tags:
    Stone ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Daisy ( Fred Colon Fred Colon ) Lorrin ( Pik Pik ) Boar ( Jet Jet )
    ~ Ivory Forest ~
    The Force Theme (Far Out Remix) || Roland's CS File

His leap onto the boar was rather impulsive, even he knew that, still he’d rather fight. It was so often he denied his heritage, hid his strength, hid his affinity to the plains and sky. It was safer that way, but they weren’t safe now. They wouldn’t be safe for a long time, and it was his fault for believing in the silly stories of an old well and wanting to join an adventure that was way out of their league.

He heard Lorrin shout to steer the boar in their direction and stabbed the knife into the boar again hoping to do it right. Yet suddenly he couldn’t see, the lights were gone and he was blinded. He looked up in a panic and saw the light as his eyes adjusted. Everywhere around him was hazardous. He could no longer see the results of his hits. He felt himself being lifted up into the arms of another. He couldn’t see anyone but the voice he heard before being thrown from the boar was unmistakably Stone.

He hoped that the catfolk did so because he knew Roland would be fine but he didn’t dwell on that as he twisted the air and kicked off of it hopping into one of the nearby trees. He looked down and saw nothing. He was forced out of this fight as he climbed higher into the trees scared of the absolute nothingness he saw below.

“What the hell… Damn Magic users.”

His hood was still fallen as he had forgotten it in his efforts to get to the highest ground possible. He could hear the boar slam into things and drove his knives into the tree preparing for the inevitable impact upon the base he stood. Then it came as the tree shook with impact. He tightened his grip on his knives but luckily the tree did not fall.

"I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH THE BOAR REALLY NEEDS SIGHT BUT WE DEFINATELY NEED IT."

It feels like home. With each inhale, the sharp cold filled her deeply, its force pushing the weight of homesickness down. The mountains outside of the compound were always frozen. Berkkag were taken there to train, to learn how to control each cell individually. Often they would linger after the lessons, playing in the snow, attempting to thin enough to catch the harsh winds like a sail. Kuma and her pack would meet up when they could, run the steep ridges. Her flesh softened further, pliable enough the smallest poke would leave its mark.

Her feet sank into the soft, untouched snow, the ridges on her soles finding traction easily against the hardened ice beneath. The wind was calm, letting the chill hang around them, instead of piercing them like knives. Kuma would have preferred the latter.

Fire? Her hokwin pulsed in concern. How foolish of her, of course, the Outsiders would be unable to handle this cold, even some Matugna subspecies could not. Fire was her worst element. She should enjoy it: fire wanted to fill the space it’s within, your magic merely containing it, but each flame had the potential to escape and char her. To make her solid. A blackened piece of her that fused together like lava into rock. It was so unnatural. Was that what it’s like for the others? Your whole self a scar? Still, it was merely her fear, and that she could control.

She knew she had to act quickly. Already Ayana and Helena were shivering, each lacking the fur or coverings to fend off the cold. Ironically, it was that cold that gave Kuma the strength to aid them. First, she reached out to the lantern, feeding its flame. The tiny light braved the cold, but could not expand its range; the chill its own cage. It was still eager to feed, eager to grow. Opening one of its panels, the Matuga flared it up, allowing it to admit more heat, more energy. Herding the three--for the stranger looked human, even clothed this cold must be just as harmful--around the flame. Short term, that should work. But longer…

Nezumi was small, even with her fur thickening in the winter months, it was in her nature to find shelter, nesting down to escape the cold. Kuma could easily become that shelter, but there was a second tactic they had. The bond allowed them to pass more than their thoughts and selves. Energy flowed between them, lengthening Nezumi’s lifespan, but also Kuma could share her warmth. She’d have to raise her body temperature somewhat, but her cells activated in the cold, producing their own energy. Nezumi was safe in the cold, her only complaint the difficulty of falling into the light snow before it compacted. It was adorable, the little rat almost swimming in the white, but with respect to her bonded, Kuma usually hardened the snow enough to keep her little paws from pushing through the surface.

Kuma knew that when she Borrowed, or even spoke to the animals' mind to mind, a thin bond formed between her and them. Logically, for all her preference for the animals in this land, it should work on the Outsiders just as well. They would not be a full pack, but as long as energy flowed between them, it should last.

“Hold on a moment, I’m going to try something.” Three tentacles slithered out. She made sure to keep the pace slow, not to scare them, then wrapped one around each of her companions’ wrists. The flesh fused into a solid ring once it met. “I’ve only done this on animals, so...try not to fight it?”

With that, Kuma closed her eyes, slumping slightly. She pulled mostly into her mind, only leaving enough of herself to continue standing. She reached out, one at a time to her comrades. Ayana was first. The one she felt the strongest bond with already. The mixture of energy and honor the forest elf was eager to show. She used her longing for a pack, her hope that Ayana could be part of it to reach her. Kuma’s energy traveled down the tentacle, heating its length, before pouring into the laventeli woman.

Helena was next: the mother, whose willingness to do anything to defend was apparent. Was that part of the reason she was here? To help Ayana? The herbs did not seem enticing before. Though the Matugna hadn’t interacted directly with the woman, her strength was unmistakable. Her determination to see things through. She used her respect to fuel the energy down the tentacle, sharing her own determination when the heat entered the human.

Last was the stranger. He’d spoken on the short boat ride over. His words were unpolished, blunt in a way that made her doubt he’d often spun tales. She recognized the tremble he’d tried to hide. The loneliness. How a soul can cry for its pack, its howl echoing unheard. She mixed that empathy with curiosity. The yearning wrapping around the burn of the questions in the back of her mind. Why was he here? What was his name? Even the most basic of questions fed the energy she pushed down the tentacle and into him.

Jet Jet (Ayana)
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Helena)
MythyDW MythyDW (Jace)

< Lost Echo Lost Echo Jet Jet BriiAngelic BriiAngelic >

Jace had drawn his cloak over himself as far as it could be, and even then he was shivering to the core. He didn't want to show it to these strangers, especially not after the third one joined them. For all their talk of him ambushing them, how could he be sure they wouldn't kill him and leave him to rot? He shook his head and hit the inside of his cheek. He wasn't about to let the cold bring him these dark thoughts. Though when Kuma said she was going to try something, Jace paused. He could just push forward, but what would that signal? He turned around right as tentacles began to emerge, and he took a single step back in surprise. Just what was this woman?

But still, he steeled himself and allowed one to reach out for him, and didn't resist as it pushed into him. He knew that she wouldn't be able to read anything, he remembered enough of his magic training to know that. But what he did feel had his eyes shooting wide. He felt some sort of curiosity, base, without malice, but also... the feeling of a kindred spirit? Was that how she felt about him? He looked into her eyes and shook his head slightly, asking her silently to not speak of it. Not yet, anyway.

He felt his core warming, though, and would nod gently to her with a small smile. "Thank you. I don't know what it was you did, but thank you." He then turned to face the island, specifically the large mound and the structure atop it. "That the tree Radameer mentioned?" he asked to himself. "If it is, that's where the herbs are." he would look to the three with him and make sure they were ready to follow before setting off, dragging snow above his footfalls and under his cloak.

The journey would be relatively uneventful, and though the landscape was beautiful, Jace didn't see too much of it. He watched the ground in front of him and the path to their destination though the snow made the former nearly featureless. They got to a point where the snow thinned out near the structure, and with a single step Jace was undone.

It had looked like a normal patch of ground before he stepped on it. But once he did, his foot broke straight through and he stumbled. A moment later and the ice seemed to have reformed into a solid chunk, sharp points poking at Jace's foot and calf - it would be clear that if he pulled it out, the ice would tear straight to the bone. He stared at the ice in disbelief, and his eyes trembled as he tried to keep calm.

"Not like this.." he panted as he started to lost the battle. "Damnit, not like this! I can't die here!" he roared as he pulled out his knife and jammed it into the ice, chipping it but not nearly enough. He seemed to have forgotten there were others there now, mind focusing only on survival, and going to see her one more time. But with every strike he would get colder, and he knew there was no way for him to get out of this alone.

And he was alone... wasn't he?​

Freya Hamrammr

FreyaCrop.pngAlready Ayana and Jace were taking off. Freya turned to Kuma, who grabbed her attention and grabbed her hand.

A questioning brow had rose as she felt something warm and fuzzy touch her palm, which surprised her as Kuma removed her hand to reveal… a rat. Freya made sure to nod her confirmation that she’d watch after the little creature.

Freya blinked sapphire eyes at the rat who was now emoting at her as Kuma entrusted her… uh… pet? to her. A small grin appeared as she used a finger to pet the top of the rat’s head, if she’d allow it.

You’re cute,” she kept her voice soft, though it held it's typical husk as she spoke to the creature.

Then there were fewer as Helena made her way with Ayana, Kuma, and Jace to head to the strange looking island in the middle of the lake. From the looks of it across the water, it looked like it had its own set of clouds and something white blanketed the ground that she could see.

After paying the rat a little attention, Freya went to full alert mode, her hand resting on the hilt of the axe strapped to her back, mainly looking at the unconscious syphid too close for comfort. If she had her way, she’d be dead.
Interactions: Kuma and Nezumi ( Lost Echo Lost Echo )
Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Anne Boolean Anne Boolean MythyDW MythyDW Sarahspn Sarahspn

Pozou Artith
Mentions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum (Aedzel) | Interactions: Rogue Savior Rogue Savior (Lotus), Anne Boolean Anne Boolean (Kiel)

Porou 2.jpg
Pozou suppressed something of a chuckle at Kiel's fondness of the mule's name. Then, he gave him something of a knowing smile at being distracted and losing track of time. Though, after thinking on the statement for a few moments, he felt the heat prickle at his cheeks, and he went to explain, "T-talking, that was." He wondered if anyone thought otherwise of it, but regardless, he nipped it in the bud. He wouldn't want people getting confused about it after all. He cleared his throat. "I'll, uh, go grab my bag real quick..."

Once he returned to the tent and gathered his supplies, Pozou, with permission from Lotus, moved closer to Baguette, taking slow steps towards her. "Easy..." He murmured, not only to reassure her, but perhaps more to reassure himself. Surprisingly, he managed to get closer to the mule without it taking a firm disliking to him, and got to inspecting the injuries. It seemed to be nothing too serious, but it was very much inviting infection if it wasn't treated. The Quetzola, as he gathered the supplies needed to treat the injury, he wondered what, or who, would cause such injuries. Not enough to cripple the mule but some of the injuries were still reasonable enough. He wondered if Lotus had something to run from too...it seemed a lot of people here did, himself included.

Pozou glanced to Lotus. Breakfast, so late at night? He supposed people would be waking at this time, for whatever profession they had found themselves in, but the notion was still odd to him. Regardless, food would never go amiss in the Quetzola's eyes. "If you're willing, I suppose I can't say no to it," he smiled. "And the snack for Baguette would be appreciated..." He didn't fancy a swift kick to the face. With a snack, at least he could keep her calm...

In being ingrained in caring for Baguette, Pozou's attention to the conversation was fleeting. He had spied several metallic surfaces, logs, a machine he wasn't sure if he recognised it. Cities were making huge prowess in terms of technology nowadays. It always impressed him, being from a little backwater village which could be considered backwards by anyone from the cities.

Pozou cleaned Baguette's wounds, gently, and made sure to stop whenever she so much as flinched or threatened to rear. That snack Lotus provided seemed to settle her in between times, though he found trying to play comforter and doctor with the mule a problem. The Quetzola glanced back to Kiel, and with a sheepish smile, asked, "You wouldn't mind helping me keep her calm, would you?"

Assuming that Kiel helped him with Baguette, Pozou eventually got around to dressing Baguette's wounds with bandages, and making sure they were tight enough so they wouldn't come apart. All the while, the smell of cut onions and garlic wafted his nostrils, a strange mix of grumbling and bubbling in his stomach making itself apparent. All the while he seemed to yearn for it...and yet, he felt a different pressure pull at his throat. He swallowed back.

Finally, Pozou finished with the bandages, and rose to his feet. "There, good as new." He smiled, admiring his handiwork. Not bad for his first animal. He looked to Kiel and smiled. "Thank you for helping out. I guess we've worked up an appetite now, huh?" He chuckled a little, looking to the little table and the variety of foods and plates set out for them. "Whoa...Lotus..." Pozou scratched his head. "You cooked all of that?" He had been so distracted during Baguette's fix-up that he neglected to see how much she had made.
[/QUOTE]

Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1952762.jpg

Kiel Shan

The desert man found it strange that Pozou needed to clarify that they were talking. He felt as if that had been made clear enough in his statement before. Perhaps people in Centos just like things to be very specific? Well, Pozou had been here longer so he'd trust him on that. When Lotus mentioned breakfast Pozou turned to look at the sky, hoping they hadn't stayed up all night. He put a hand on his stomach and still felt fairly full, but it wasn't he who was providing the woman a service so the decision wouldn't be his.

After Pozou accepted the offer, Kiel watched the woman go to her cart and gather whatever supplies she would need to cook. Meanwhile, he also saw the Quetzola move towards the mule and got to work. Perhaps it was because he was tired, or perhaps because the others were busy, but Kiel just found himself staring into the distance while both the others did their things. He glanced over to Aedzel for a moment as well, but when he considered starting a conversation, he felt his eyelids start to fall and blink his eyes to stay awake.

"Of course," Kiel said when asked for assistance by Pozou. He limped over with the help of his staff as a cane to Baguette's side. "Hello, beautiful girl..." he said softly with a smile, gently running his hand down her mane. "Don't worry, your leg will be better soon. He's helped with mine as well!" He let out a chuckle. Thankfully, at least from what Kiel saw, the mule's wounds didn't look as deep. Her leg would most likely return to proper working condition when it had healed.

The scent of Lotus's cooking was appetizing to Kiel as well, although being used to having tiny meals growing up in the desert, he didn't find hunger hitting him all that much. Still, when Pozou had finished and mentioned working up and appetite he figured just a taste wouldn't hurt. "You're very welcome," he said in response to the Quetzola's gratitude. He too then turned his attention to the banquet the newcomer had prepared, and was jus as surprised as the other. "It looks delicious, but... I'm not so certain I can finish it all..." Al'rheans never wasted food. In fact, following that teaching while in Centos led Kiel to putting on some weight during his travels at the beginning, until he started having less frequent, larger meals. "Well, I guess it'd be rude to refuse such a generous offer..." Kiel muttered to Pozou before approaching the cuisine.

Arcanist Arcanist Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Rogue Savior Rogue Savior

Lorrin Yumi
Full_Attack_Innes.png

Tags
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt Fred Colon Fred Colon Jet Jet

Running across the point where Daisy was, Lorrin turned around to make sure the wild creature was still following him was perfect. Though it was hard to tell with all the dirt being kicked around he could still see the giant figure approaching. As soon as the boar reached the spot Lorrin had closed his eyes from the amount of dirt that was being tossed into his face covering his face so that it wouldn't be scratched. He readies himself for what was about to come and then the sound of earth rising. When he was finally able to open his eyes he could see a shovel sticking into the boar's underbelly and right beside it was Dasiy laying in a hole. Before approaching the hopefully dying creature he could hear Roland's voice up in the trees. "The boar is down for now but if you don't hear from me in the next 8 minutes go get help!" Drawing an arrow he slowly approached it seems as though the shovel is keeping it in place, it wasn't going anywhere now. Looking towards Daisy "Are you alright I hate to ask this of you but make sure that the shovel doesn't leave its side until we finish it off. Stone! if your still there give me a hand in finishing this thing off." Lorrin didn't even bother to charge the arrow with magic he was so close up to the boar that is would be pointless. Shooting the arrow into the soft underbelly Lorrin stared directly into the boar's eyes "Nothing personal but you're a danger to any who enter this woods probably even harm the natural wildlife as well, I'm afraid your life ends here." Taking out a nicely sharpen dagger from his side he stabs it right into the beast's belly all while still starting into its eyes. Despite what was said a moment ago it was clear to anyone who looked into his eyes this was nothing but personal.

Last edited:
Stone ???

Stone.jpgStone had to keep a tight grasp on this tough hide of the boar, but he was determined to not fall off. If he fell, he could only imagine how much trampling he’d receive, and he wasn’t about that life. Clenched jaws made for hurt teeth and an oncoming headache.

Suddenly, Stone was in the air as earth pierced it’s way into the underbelly of the boar, the sudden stop of the momentum having thrown the Momerki off and forward.

Thankful that he was blessed with great reflexes, he had adjusted his body so he’d at least land on his hands and feet and not his face and, in fact, landed behind Lorrin just as Ro had shouted from the tree tops.

When Lorrin called for Stone, he dropped his magic as an “Understood” would come from behind the archer, which may or may not come as a surprise. Once Lorrin had a dagger in the beast’s belly, Stone lunged forward, bearing his teeth before clamping down on the softer, underside to press into the trachea or jugular, whichever he was able to get a grasp on.

It was a dangerous position to be in, under the belly of a beast like this, but at this point, there wasn’t much choice. It’s do or else.

Ayana leaned over to a dangerous degree, almost passing out from the sharp cold — but she snapped back when Kuma wrapped her wrist with a vine. Gentle warmth channeled from the blue tendril to purple skin, making the huntress straighten her slumped posture and widen drowsy eyes, bringing her back to the land of the living.

Looking around with fresh clarity, Ayana went through a moment of confused contemplation. A vague emotional-energy accompanied the strange vine, and she struggled to understand what caused the phenomenon. Was Kuma some kind of magic empath? A strange twist that would be, and the hunter wanted to find out when she stepped from the coastline.

"That was... what exactly was that Kuma? It was unexpected but thankyou, you may have saved my life with your heat vine" she went, hovering between thankful for warmth, and confused about the troubling connection. The emotional flurry was teasing out bittersweet memories from home, and sobering motivations about the forest were bubbling up. It became dangerously tempting to focus on both distractions, but Ayana worked against herself and locked onto current hazards instead, keeping a close eye on the unknown, albeit beautiful landscape that she was entering.

As pure snow crunched underfoot, Ayana sensed her magic returning and prepared a famous heat generation spell. It was a painstaking move requiring time and knowledge, as she summoned several combustible gasses from nothing. Then she pressed those gasses into a dense sphere and set them ablaze, while keeping everything condensed to prevent explosions. The result was a sphere of colorless flames that hovered above Ayana, creating a small pocket of temperate weather for the group. The spell was called a Quenyanor meaning small sun in common tongue.

With her untethered hand extending up towards her spell, Ayana finished stabilization and nodded with satisfaction — it was a very well done Quenyanor. Generous amounts of heat radiated from the perfect sphere, enough to sustain the hunter who chimed
"You have my thanks" to Kuma, before slipping from the strange vine. And watching the tendril fall from her arm, she wondered what information the easterner gleaned from their connection, hoping it was a small amount if any. Her embarrassing secrets were her own.

Banishing paranoid thoughts of uncovered secrets, Ayana looked to Helena and flashed an almost-imperceptible smile. It was nice to have a fourth person as they trudged along, passing by a dozen stone cubes as she teased "The reaper? Aren't you northerners supposed to be good in the cold?" she was far from serious, wanting to sprinkle levity on the dark atmosphere. But good luck with that when someone falls into the ice!

"Why is everything going wrong today? I feel like... perhaps we've been cursed by someone. Has anyone visited a fortune teller, or made love to a bald woman?" Ayana wondered aloud as she watched, expecting Jace to simply stand from the ice — if only things were that easy. The surface had reformed fast, trapping him there unless someone freed him. Ayana volunteered immediately, rushing to where he struggled because she understood how dangerous cold exposure was. Her very recent experience ensured that much.

"I can heat the ice, but it may sting you a little" she explained, dropping her Quenyanor from the air and down into the ice. Water hissed and crackled, boiling around the imbedded sphere, but Ayana was smart enough to leave distance between the landing spot and Jace. However it was close enough to heat the area around him, and within twenty seconds the ice was perspiring and melting in rare spots, giving Jace a chance to escape.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lost Echo Lost Echo MythyDW MythyDW

Last edited:
rp1.jpg

Gwendolyn admired the scenery around them and was pulled from her thoughts by Leóne who began planning their route to take. She gave him a smile when he said he agreed with her about taking the river path. She carefully watched the rouge as he got closer to the river, studying the slippery path. Vaal joined him beside the river and Gwen tilted her head a little, wondering what the man was planning. Leóne had handed the rope to Myyrea so she could secure the rope on the other side but Vaal took it and climbed back up to the entrance.

What is he doing?” Gwen quietly asked herself. She listened to him as she walked towards the rivers' edge to get a better view. She let out a small gasp when his arm released an arrow. The arrow wrapped around a stalagmite and was secured by a few tugs. “What is he?” Gwen whispered to Leóne, raising her brow. Obsidian had caught her attention when she spoke to them. Looking over, Gwen watched as the golem placed stones in the middle of the path. “Thank you, Obsidian,” Gwen said returning a smile.

She went to go take a step onto the path but Myyrea had run past her and looked over them from a hill. She frowned at the cat's words but shrugged it off before stepping onto the slippery stones. Carefully walking across the path, Gwens' foot slipped a few times, causing her foot to go into the water. She used her staff to regain her balance. Taking a deep breath, she continued across the path and finally reached the end. She looked back at Leóne and gave him a smile. “It’s safe!” She yelled, before walking up the hill to Myyrea. “Are you sure there’s treasure here?” She asked the catfolk as she looked at the delve from a higher point.

Jet Jet Lost Echo Lost Echo BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back