• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Well of Wishes | Main IC | [Closed]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
1595905248530.pngLiam sighed in relief as the small elf girl ran towards him, unlike many others he made no protest and saw nothing wrong with whatever mush she had pulled from her mouth, after all he hadn't been with normal people in a long time. "Corruption? What corruption?" He asks tilting his head as she slathered on the mossy substance, the moisture drawing out the salt from the wounds was a relieving feeling as the pain began to lessen. "Thank you!" He happily declared, his nervousness having been offset for a time soon began to return. "W-What are we going to do now?" He asked as he looked around. He politely waved to a few nearby people he hadn't noticed before in a shallow but noticable attempt to get more used to people.
Interaction: Jet Jet Sarahspn Sarahspn (Your pirate pair)

Mina, "The Winged Assassin"
Involved: Sarahspn Sarahspn

MinaMotherAs soon as Rose sat down, her smile lit up, quickly forgetting that she is not lost. She bounded over before crouching down somewhat in front of Rose before gently pouncing on her, sitting on her lap.

She laughed victoriously, "You were the strongest I've ever faced! But I always win!" She scratched her cheek at Rose's question about her name in a questioning fashion, "Well, since you're technically dead now, I don't see a harm in you knowing my true name. I'm Mina, the Winged Assassin!"

She held her finger up to her lips, "But my name is a secret."

"MINA!" A shout from a woman was nearby. Mina tilted her head, looking in the direction of the shout. Soon, coming into view, was a person who had long, similar colored hair as the girl, looking frantic.

"Mama!"

The woman's gaze fell to where Mina sat on Rose, her face soon becoming bright red, "Mina! You know better! Get over here this instant! You don't know her!" As she spoke, she got closer and closer. With each step, Mina squirmed, "She's fine. I'm safe. Okay! Okay." She got up, clearly unsure of what her mother would do if she didn't listen.

Mina ran over to her mother, who wrapped her in a hug. Her mom spoke into Mina's hair, "You gave me a near heart attack, running off like that. I'm so glad you're safe."

Upon closer inspection, the mother's hem of her dress look singed.

Mina answered, though slightly muffled since her face was buried in her mother's dress, "I'm sorry mama. I couldn't find you after losing you at the cafe."

Her mom put a hand on her head, then looked over at Rose with a gentle smile, her eyes looking tired, "Thank you miss. I do apologize for her. She can be a handful sometimes."

Freya Hamrammr

Freya2.jpgDragonBjorn wasn't there. Freya's expression turned into a scowl as she wondered where he could be. There was still a group missing, and there was a chance he took a much more different path than she had. Regardless, she had faith in her husband to make it.

Seeing Gwendolyn take off to heal some of the injured, she knew she wasn't going to be of any help. She had no medical knowledge. She had just heard what Richard was saying to Obsidian, though she wasn't swayed any. Taking missions from people at lodges was a risk, and sometimes a bust. They must of stumbled on the risk.

Freya moved over to the horses, looking to see what shape they were in. One in particular caught her eye- a large Clydesdale, whose hair was a black that looked blue in the sun. She managed to find a name ingrained into the bridle. Dragon. Dragon's mane didn't seem ready for a ride. Pretty much claiming this majestic beast as the one she would ride for the mission, she went to braiding the horse's mane and allowing him to sniff her hand.

31abd45b0fa076583bd9ab792fb28a10 (1).jpg

Ayana cheered when Liam embraced help, beaming when appreciation was shown. He was much happier than the dancer — who removed her amazing remedy as snakeman asked about corruption. Ayana paused 'how could someone not know about that' she wondered, perhaps her terms were strange to outlanders? Strange, but an explanation was in order. "Corruption is when cuts poison your body. Bad spirits enter the blood unless wounds are covered with medicine" she went, seeing Liam relax when her paste soothed slashes.

Meanwhile, the dancer was healed by another mission member, a blonde human who mended with magic. Ayana was annoyed that her paste was discarded and replaced, but the new treatment was acceptable. Bad spirits would be warded away, one way or another. 'Good enough' Ayana concluded.

Looking back to her new patient, the huntress thought over his question. What would they do now? Ayana planned to continue no matter what obstacles were provided, her people needed the Wishing Well. Metal-dressed moron "Master Mages" would change nothing, but were others so bold? Would they continue? Would the mission end here? Ayana would steal Richard's map before chance escaped. No matter she would continue, and echoed the sentiment when adding.

"I'm going to carry on no matter what! But I don't know about these people, maybe they wont have the same courage? Those driven by money and fame might abandon the mission.... but that's not a luxury I have my snake friend. I cannot go home without my wish granted, and without my wish there may not be a home to return to" she explained, as elven hands clenched. Horrible images of dead forests flashed through thoughts, and eyes glazed over before snapping back into the moment.

"Do you plan on continuing?" she asked, faux-upbeat as she noticed the woman Liam waved at. Were the two friends? Had they met somewhere? Rose was immersed in conversation with two locals, but the poor-mannered huntress waved anyway and yelled out "Woman of the sea! Your friend is here!"

Interacting with Liam EldridSmith EldridSmith and Rose Sarahspn Sarahspn

Last edited:
imagesQTN01P7C (1) (1).jpg

Richard almost screamed 'I don't know' when Obsidian sought answers. The world collapsed around him, and now she pushed and pushed and pushed... He understood why she questioned, but anger blazed when he thought 'what more can I say'.

The answers she wanted were simple. The group members were wanted by church mages, he knew nothing more and could only stammer "I don't know... Really I don't know anything more than anyone else! All I can say is this — The inquisition has always guarded secrets and powerful devices, but the Wishing Well was always a myth! Something parents tell children about before bed! How could I..... How could anyone see this coming? I always assumed they would allow us to proceed! But you must see, really you must see how strange this is! They must know our chart is good! Being wanted by the Inquisition.... It's almost proof the device exists! Of course there will be danger with them behind us..." He explained, pausing for a moment to collect thoughts.

And once the moment passed, confidence burst forth as he declared "Of course there will be danger! Of course there will be challenges for us to face together! But when we succeed, we can wish those fanatics back to their dingy temples and reap the rewards!" Nothing more could be said. There was no way anyone could see this coming, and dangers were everywhere now. But conviction burned stronger than ever before.

Looking to Kuma he carried his strength, her question was the perfect springboard to inspire faith.
"Yes we have a device that counteracts arcane forces. We aren't sure how it works, but the cube can protect us from the master mages. Unfortunately there is only one, and the range isn't unlimited, but that gives us a chance against even the most capable mages in Centos!"

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Last edited:
So there was some measure of safety. Nezumi’s fur stayed bristled, and Kuma doubted either would relax. Safety. They’d been away from the pack so long they were starting to forget what it felt like. To bed down in a pile of bodies, safe in a nest. This world, for all it’s distance from the Rift, was a constant drain. She was so alone that even a hint of home was enough to yearn for. The Matuga had not returned. Surely a barbaric Tembelkan could survive against those orbs. They fought type twos for fun. She knew nothing of him. Only what she knew of all Tembelkans. But somehow she worried.

She listened to ‘Clive’s’ conviction and felt nothing. What wasn’t he sharing that gave him that strength? Or was it desperation? She wanted to press him. She wanted the knowledge he withheld. She wanted to absorb it, to find all the secrets. But she had no allies. Her enemies were that of the group, though separation was unlikely to protect her. She needed to work small. These people were as uninformed as her. It would be easy to keep the kernel of distrust, doubt or anger at being lied to alive. Then they could confront him. Together they would have the power to insist on truths. Though was that true? To counteract the spheres, this cube had to be equally powerful. It did not negate all magic, as evidenced by Lucien’s current actions, so it had to be unique to the orbs.

She retreated to the horses, whispering greetings to each. Calming those impatient with a touch, accepting nuzzles from the eager young ones. She also inferred words of caution. Though in the stables she’d spoken of the likely dangers the world had, they needed to know some had already reached them. Most remained calm, for danger spoken of, but not sensed was easily passed off. Those with experience shuffled a bit, taking a bit of extra reassurance. She did not expect an attack. Her eyes caught the tall woman in furs. She had chosen Dragon, a beauty, and someone who’d carry her size well. Many of the group, this woman’s mate included, were on par with an Anravo.

Making a smile on her face, then nodding her head in recognition, she continued onto Uma, who greeted her with a hoof on her barefoot. Kuma let it pass through her with ease, much to the annoyance of the horse, who snorted in turn. She was a beautiful horse, a rich brown with only a few of white streaks down her shoulder. Kuma had watched the stable hands struggle with her. There was the hope that they could sell her to some noble with her beauty, but her refusal to allow any to ride her was making that impossible. When one mourned she’d likely be put down--ridiculous, why they would not simply let her roam free was so like a human--Kuma spoke with her. She’d deign to be ridden in search of this well, then her rider--if the legend was true--could be returned.

((She nods at Freya ( Taigakitt Taigakitt )))

Last edited:
Reviewing his words, Obsidian could only agree. It seemed they had found the truth within this myth. Richard still seemed caught up in his dreams. It would hurt him to smother that hope. Still, as the leader of them he had to be responsible. “When everyone is together, you should tell us what you know. And if they choose to leave, you should allow them. They could not agree to something they did not know.” She would remain herself. To find this well would bring all of them happiness, would that not be part of service? She could fulfill what she knew of her purpose while learning more at the end. That was satisfactory.

She turned to look over the others. Beyond his daughter, two others seemed injured. Both of them were getting treatment. The little forest elf, Ayana, was applying a healing paste to the one with a serpentine body. Obsidian regretted her negative thoughts of the rude girl last night. She was meant to serve, not judge. For all her faults the girl was helping, where she was not. She reached out, placing a hand on Richard’s shoulder. “Take time with your daughter. Not everyone has arrived. It would be good not to repeat yourself.” Squeezing it slightly, she left Richard, turning to count the others.

The woman Roland had been with at breakfast had not yet come. As the child was alone, she went to him, “Are you well? You were very brave today, but it is okay to be scared too.” He had shown great strength, and though she worried over the destruction he had caused the merchants, she wanted to ease his worries first.

Jet Jet (Richard) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Roland)

Last edited:
Yo Saiwa

YoFC.jpgAs Yo swept her gaze over the crowd, she felt a little saddened. Some of the mission members looked injured, and she couldn't do anything to help. She didn't have any healing magics. Though she had one read a few things about healing practices, she didn't feel confident to put those into work.

Spotting Lorrin, her golden gaze lit up. He didn't look injured. She ran over to him, still in her strange get-up, stopping just before smashing into him. Grabbing his arms, she looked him over and circled him, just to make sure what she wanted to do wouldn't harm him. After confirming that he seemed fine, she squeezed him into a hug, "Lorrin! You're okay!" She pulled away, a smile flitting on her lips, "Then again, of course you are." She felt he was a strong man, what with him being an adventurer and all. She had faith in his abilities.

Brows furrowing together, she noticed Liam just nearby and felt a little guilty. It made her question what happened in the sewers he jumped into. How did he get so injured? He looked busy with a short little elvish being- whom she determined might be a forest elf, a race she only read a little about. Now didn't seem the time to approach him.

• z6gP13I (1).jpg

Tags:
    Valtaari ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Pelea ( OrWangatan OrWangatan )

Nearby:
    Pozou ( Arcanist Arcanist ), Helena, Saalzar
    ~ East of Central Market~
    Phoenix

They thought that they could run across the roofs. Cute. If not for this damn armor then he’d be on them in an instant. Luckily though he didn’t need to work to hard to follow them as they set a rather predictable path, after all they could only building hop so long. He dragged the orb with him aiming it above their heads letting it continuously explode. He didn’t intend to kill them with it, too much to clean up. Besides he didn’t want them dead, people could do so much less dead.

He wanted to rip the armor off, he’d be faster without it, but you never knew what was lying in wait on a mission. As much as he wanted to play he had no intentions of a fair fight, his life was always worth more. It was a lucky shot when he got one plummeting to the ground. Wait that wasn’t one of his targets, That was one of Cor’s targets. He could see Her letting the bird go, that woman had too many sensibilities, but Cor would ice them. Now he needed to know. He brought out his com.

“Hey Five, Four Status update? I got one of yours”

He didn’t exactly have the time to stop though as he kept going rushing to the sight of their fall. A quick shift of the orb down and it was back in his hands merging with his gauntlets. He let the gauntlets fill with electrical pulses of energy. They needed to be knocked out and collected now. The time for games would come later. With a shout of “Move!” to the civilians who seemed to want to circle up he cleared the space and aimed an arc of lighting at the two fallen ones.

?~Some Dude~?
Medical Group - BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Arcanist Arcanist OrWangatan OrWangatan

SomeDude.jpgA shadow ran through an alley, behind the red-clad man. He had spotted a familiar shape in the port, and he couldn't believe his eyes. The woman that had healed him was here, and the damned Inquisition was here to hurt her?

Blasphemy.

A cruel frown spread across the face of the unknown man.

Any excuse to hurt the Inquisition, but he didn't need much of one to help Helena. He remembered her fondly. Though, she probably didn't remember him.

He quickly took to aiming his body at the red-armored man, no care for his life if it meant saving Helena. He was going to be throwing away his plans for this... He would attempt tackling the man, whom was larger than himself, taking the blades that were attached to his fingers to rake at whatever he could.

"RUN!" He cast yellow, furious, eyes in Helena's direction.

Vaaltari of Jata

When Pelea slammed into Vaaltari like a charging mad bull slammed into the fortified walls of a rodeo ring, Vaal was reminded of a few old friends back in his little days of rough housing when not under the watchful eyes of the staff. They had been three Viryu, for their kind too were small yet deadly just like many of the smaller unsuspecting flora of Waetei.

Then he fell, claws almost instantly losing grip, and reality came rushing back.

Instinct took over and he did what any teammate of his old unit would have done for him, he used himself as a shield. Though given the distance, there was no time for magic and unlike most Kraugan, he was not Touched with the gift of spatial transportation so there would be no vanishing and reappearing safely on land. A reminder of his greatness and how his blood made him so different from his peers yet still somewhat similar.

Wind whistled, muscles prepared- and he slammed into brick. Hard. Very hard.

Vaaltari felt no pain from this, ironically. But he did lose breathe as the brick grinded force into his spine and forced air out his lungs, with his charge grasped tightly to his chest and then they fell over the edge. Crushing wood, fruit, and an assortment of vegetables should have been a lot more painful when you dropped from a height of roughly seven feet and were landing on your back of all places. From slamming into the roof, rolling off that and crashing into the produce shelves and barrels of a fruit and veggie stand it should have been a ride to pain city. The fact Fulkarri wore little conventional armor and seemed to wear cloth more than the sensible protection of metal armor should have guaranteed at best the Matugna be paralyzed from the shock, drop, and pain of being slammed with the force Pelea hit him with, combined with the rather brutal smashing they had went through to enter this little selling stand.

Luckily for Pelea, Vaaltari had shifted size, now 7 feet, his body had been her pillow while it was gravity's punching bag.

Now on the ground, Vaaltari spent a few seconds gathering himself from the spinning vision of clouds and regaining the wind that had been knocked out of him. It took him only a moment to recover, and while ignoring shouting and yelling, he blocked out the world for just one second to close his eyes and thank his father.

Kraugan were not built for heavy damage. This was why they were Touched. While not fragile like humans, they were fragile in other ways. Oh they could all jump and land from great heights, as their kind inherited the hunter quality of the ancestors; built for speed, agility and jumping. Had it not been for his Anravo relations, the damage to his back might have been doubled since he had unfortunately landed on not just the ground but also the rough crooked stems of pumpkins.

Ignoring the understandably infuriated cries of a market stand owner, Vaaltari thanked his departed father and grandfather.

Plus, it didn't hurt he had taken the tough plating of his old Fulkarri uniform and transfered the Jinga Serpent's scales to protect his upper back.

Opening his eyes he checked on the avian predator, shifting he removed one wrapped arm, and poked her in the ribs. "You are unharmed I assume?" He asked in casual banter. Because to him, this situation was no different from trying to chase off a rampaging Type 2 that could swat you away like a bug.

Shifting and brushing debris away with his arms, Vaaltari's neck extended slightly, the plated armor protecting his slightly longer than average neck extending with it as he bonelessly turned his head to survey the damage. In a blink his neck was back to its slightly above average normal length and he was looking at the store owner.

"I'm afraid I must apologize for us dropping in like this. My friend here is not very...aware of her surroundings" he informed the clerk who stared with what Vaal assumed were employees who all watched in surprise.

He couldn't blame them, they had just crashed through the store's front shelf of products after all.

"If you wish to discuss payment, I'm certain the inquisition will gladly recompensate you for their collective foolishness."

And no sooner had he said this did his hearing pick up the distant sound of commotion. Particularly, it was Pozou's voice that drew his attention, and right after that- the sound of people complaining as another man shoved them.

Immediately, Vaaltari was no longer about waiting for Pelea to recover out of her daze. He rolled, scaring the store workers in the process, and was on top of Pelea in a instant. "He is coming, you must avoid being seen." Vaaltari stated, eyes forward, not even looking in Pelea's direction as he scanned the crowd. With all this noise it might have been impossible to regulars, but those of Yithu heritage could focus their senses- and his hearing had long been honed.

Vaaltari rose, leaving Pelea behind him as he slipped on the juices of murdered vegetables and fruit. Bits of pumpkin clung to his dark red poncho and the entirety of his back, he slipped when taking another step but quickly recovered.

That was when he saw the mage, thanks to his advantage in height. And with his current size, Vaaltari stuck at like a giant tower in a sea of small buildings.

The shoving increased, people began clearing space as the mage rapidly approached- to make things harder, Vaaltari got bigger- going from 7ft to his natural height of 7ft 6, the tail slipped out of its hiding place at the same time, with ease it lifted Pelea up and then shoved her into the bodies of two of the still stunned and surprised store clerks that toppled to catch her and themselves- and then just as Vaaltari had begun moving away from the stand, and the mage, drawing all kinds of attention with his massive height to a clearer part of the street, he was electrified.

Lightning hit him, an old familiar sensation that brought back memories of training as his body seized and muscles spasmed, writhing; Vaal shrank instantly back to 6ft 3, and then everything got weird. Body parts shrank, regrew like some comedic morbid picture show drawn together- one leg grew then shrank back down, his right hand grew claws, the hand grew to a beach ball- shrank, his body doubled in size then shrank back down. The volts violated his anatomical controls and then fiddled with them like they were toys. The morbid display lasted six full seconds, and then Vaaltari's yell of pain ceased as he collapsed to his knees and stayed there.

Mask pointed to the sky, his left arm bigger than his right arm and slowly shrinking as if it were a deflating balloon, a trail of smoke coming off the glowing embers of his clothing.

Vaal stared at the sky, seeing but not seeing, darkness approaching in the corners of his vision. And he wondered if his siblings played a hand in all of this bad juju, and had cursed him with the aide of dark spirits that wish for the suffering of all.

He knew no more, and any attempts to move, just caused his body to twitch as he passed out. Still twitching, even when he fell over.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Arcanist Arcanist @Aelia Aeldyne

Interactions: OrWangatan OrWangatan

Lorrin Yumi
ee32a32262033525b94f44f6d9060611.jpg

Tags Taigakitt Taigakitt Jet Jet

It seems as though the old man had no answers for there current predicament and even if he did he wouldn't be sharing them now as his daughter is laying there bleeding. But regardless of what he knows he did come across something the Inquisition didn't want to be known and it must be rather powerful for them to go through this amount of trouble to stop them, whish granting well or not. Well, it seems like fame will be off the table for this one whatever this item is it probably shouldn't just sit in the arms of the general public and it doesn't sit right with him to just let Inquisition take it either they hold too much power as it. Maybe it would be for the best to be in his hands. Lorrin's train of thought would be broken as soon as Yo runs up and pulls him into a hug how is it this woman is so strong. "Ah! Yo, you're crushing me!" he bent down gasping for breath covering his now red face. "Ah-ha, of course, I would make it out okay a full army couldn't take me down even if they tried," He says passionately going into his famous persona just being careful not to show his red face after all famous people don't blush. He would look over at Yo upon calming down what a very poor disguise she sticks out more than actually blending in. "Ah, good idea the perfect disguise I can see how you got out okay as well very smart Yo."

pirate?.pngpirate.jpg

Jane scanned the faces of everyone around and caught the wave of a very injured snake man. She gave him a small smile that was more of a grimace and waved back. She turned to walk back to Rose when she heard a woman yell. Quickly turning around, she saw a small dark-skinned elf waving at her. “Woman of the sea? I guess that’s me.” She said to herself, shrugging. She walked over to them and tried her best not to look directly at their wounds. “Hello. I’m Jane.” She introduced herself with a slightly uncomfortable smile. She was always great around people and never had trouble when it came to making friends but she was slightly squeamish around large injuries and wounds.

Rose was a little surprised when the little assassin sat in her lap. Looking down at the blue-haired girl, she gave her a smile. “You won this battle and you’ll win against every foe you’ll ever face.” She said, brushing a strand of the little girl's blue hair out of her face. She nodded when she revealed her name. “Well Mina-“ She said but was cut off by a woman calling for the girl. She looked at the source of the voice and saw a woman with similar hair to Mina. She looked like her mother and Mina confirmed it with a small yell. She winced as the woman spoke to her child. Is this what a mother is like? She hesitated before letting go of Mina. Rose thought the mother was angry but their hug showed that she was just concerned for her daughter.

Frowning a little, she looked over to Jane. She felt guilt that Jane never got to experience a mother's love but it was for the best that they were abandoned. Rose turned back at the small family and smiled. “O-Of course.” She responded, standing up. She noticed that the mothers dressed was slightly burned and looked behind the small family. Seeing a small trail of smoke coming from inside the town, she assumed the mother had gotten caught in the fire somehow. “I must get going, my sister needs me. Good luck, Mina.” She gave them a small wave and walked back to the main area where she saw numerous new faces. Too many people. She saw Jane walking towards a small group. Sighing at the thought of interacting with more people, she reluctantly walked over and lightly touched Jane's shoulder to get her attention.

Jane swiftly turned around and gave Rose a tight hug. “Oh, I’ve missed you.” Jane sighed, relaxing a little now that the duo was back together. "This is my sister, Rose," Jane said introducing her sister to the small group like she's done countless times before. Rose gave them a small nod and continued to observe to people they were with. So we have an elf, a snake person, a cross-dresser, and a basic blonde mage. How lovely. The red-haired pirate sighed a little and crossed her arms. She started to get lost in her thoughts as Jane spoke to them. "Are you guys here to find the well too?" Jane asked, staying close to Rose.

Taigakitt Taigakitt Jet Jet EldridSmith EldridSmith Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

• tumblr_79a6ceb7a376d52edb0edc21c8f989f7_684cd30e_400.jpg

Tags:
    Some Dude ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ), Valtaari ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Pozou ( Arcanist Arcanist ) Pelea ( OrWangatan OrWangatan ) Salaazar
    ~ Central Market -> Meeting Place ~
    No Money (Daydreamer Remix) || Helena's CS File

The problem with running from the inquisition is that it seemed like everything and everyone could be your obstacle. She saw the girl go down and she immediately dragged Salzaars hand guiding the blind man down to safety. From her spot on the ground she saw as the Red Guard approached, she knew they had numbers but she knew not who she was dealing with. From her position as a War Cleric she’d never needed to know, she was no master mage nor was she an official fighter.

She pulled out a few needles from her bag preparing to fight or flee depending on how this Guard reacted. Luckily enough it seemed that she garnered enough favor in her life that even the gods she barely cared for were looking kindly in her direction. Unfortunately it seemed the gods did not smile brightly on her companions, the Shapeshifter went down.

She needed to run. She should leave them behind and thank the kind sir for the aid and pray for the soul of the shifter. She nearly did, but that was not in her nature. She took a few needles out and used one on herself. Adrenaline, a compound to enhance fighting sense, quite dangerous to administer without knowledge. The other couple needles were filled with Ketamine, a powerful equalizer.

She could already feel her hands starting to shake, an issue to deal with after she needed the muscular enhancement right now. She waited until the Red Guard member fell back charging up the orb again before coming to the man’s side. She took a few of the needles and passed them to the man.

“You’re right I need to run but I won’t forget this, thank you. Use these they’ll help to weaken him if you can get one into the flesh without it breaking. Even a small amount will help to weaken. Take care to not inject yourself. Next time we meet remind me of your name okay? Be safe”

With that she ran back to her downed companion. She lifted him onto her side, difficult but not impossible to drag him. She wouldn’t need to worry about the pain for an hour, everything that was a problem would be dealt with later. She could administer another shot for the others but she knew not what it would do to a Quetzecotol and she wouldn’t be in a state to treat them when this did wear off.

“Run! We need to go! This way!”

She didn’t look back as she heard footsteps behind her. Salazar at the very least was keeping pace. It wasn’t until she got to the gates of the meeting place that she let the body she’d been dragging fall to the ground. She stayed standing as the shaking worsened. It was always a toss up of how much to administer, the body would naturally produce it so it was a fight against oneself to correct the dosage. She didn’t have the time to, from the racing of her heart she may have injected too much. Waiting it out would be the only option. With a huff and winded air she reported in.

“Medical… reporting in. We may have some issues.”

With that she let herself collapse onto the ground with only the vague awareness of her son Roland running to her. Pozou would have to do the rest of their check in.

?~Helena's Fanclub~?
Involved: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Arcanist Arcanist OrWangatan OrWangatan

SomeDude2.jpgShe wasn't running! Foolish, beautiful woman! Run!

Upon her approach, Helena looked like she was going to pass something on to him. He grasped them in hand, seeing needles and hearing her instruction. He nodded curtly as he turned his gaze for the last time from Helena.

'Next time we meet, huh?' She didn't remember his name, but that didn't discourage the unknown man. A saint like Helena has probably met and helped many people in her time.

He went on to grapple with the Red man, his back turned to the group, aiming to use the needles as directed. He was quite nimble and agile. He's seen many scraps and been in many of them himself. Fighting is second nature to him, where the first is survival.

Something he knew about big baddies is that if one takes down the boss man, then their underlings follow suit; therefore, he didn't bother trying anything to the group of mages that were obvious followers to the large man.

---

Ivory Forest Arrival || April 16th || 6pm
The Ivory Forest
6pm | April 16th | Year 587 of the Third Age

When med group arrived, wounded members were treated, horses were selected and Richard answered endless concerns. Most people stayed when discussions ended — some however, departed for new endeavors and would never be seen again. Bonds were broken when they waved goodbye, but there was no time for prolonged farewells. The group was gone like migrant sparrows on eastern winds, leaving the city for good.

The next four days were paranoid; people looked behind as much as forward. To escape pursuit, our group traveled hard through narrow forest pathways, blossoming pastures and worn cobblestone roads, but they couldn't continue forever without reprieve. Some nights were spent in rural lodges, where locals had less teeth than fingers. Others were spent below stars and moonbeams, in meadows where wheat-grass rustled in the gentle spring breeze.

Morale was decent as the group went east, but food was scarce. Local towns provided some but there was never enough. People grew hungry, malcontent and weary — so a choice was made. The group would abandon known roads, and spend time gathering supplies from the land. Where they stopped provided ample hunting, great natural-resources and beauty. But more important was seclusion, from anyone reporting to Inquisition agents.

The Ivory Forest

2452f56efd23f2a2ea08e98782abf7a9.jpg
2363231f8851fe26258d139929a80807.jpg

Ivory trees of every manner and make grow here. Ground coverage however, remains a mosaic of grass greens, vibrant blues and rose reds. Blossoming vines wrap around stark trunks and branches too, creating a remarkable contrast between colored petals and snow-white leaves. When the moon rises these pale leaves glow, illuminating the forest even when night covers the land.

Below glowing evergreens our basecamp stands, and tents have been selected by mission members. Center-stage there is one large tent where strategy is discussed. But who would examine charts when booze is passed around a campfire? You could explore ancient ruins too, or hunt rare herbs inside the whimsical white forest.

Richard encourages hunting and fishing to replenish supplies, but you could also explore the ever-wintered Heim's Island? There's a lakeside cabin where a hermetic man resides, who accepts coin for passage there. Some people might even hang out by the river, though springtime water might be too cold for most people.

ivory forest.png
Screenshot_20200730-235255_Gallery.jpg

Welcome to the Ivory Forest!

OOC: You can continue any interactions you were involved in at the gate, in the traveling talks channels. You can also touch on interactions that happened on the road, en-route to the ivory forest. When you arrive at a mapped location, more information will be provided about the area (images & descriptions). Enjoy!

Last edited:
Stone ???
Hunting Time

GStone.jpgStone reappeared soon after the medical group made it to the gates. He hadn't found any random trouble while he was paroling the area. There were a lot more people for the mission than he thought, and was honestly surprised. Listening to Clive who was actually Richard explain things in more detail, Stone decided to stay still yet.

Seeing as he had nothing to help with the current state of affairs, Stone turned to get back to the driving seat of the horse-drawn wagon; however, he saw a drunken man who seemed like he would be trouble... for him. Pulling his whiskers and ears back, he cloaked himself in his magic once again, to make him much harder to detect, though he didn't go to complete invisibility. With the large amount of members in the group, he could easily slip by and be back in his seat without notice of an impaired man.

~*~​

With every stop, Stone did a usual patrol of their surroundings, to keep an eye on any danger for their stops in rural townscapes and the like. He also took to hunting when possible, bringing back whatever he could find and take down.

Hunting came easy to him, what with being extremely stealthy, on top of being able to cloak himself where he can't be seen. But the group was so large, and he could only hunt so much.

There was only so much he could do.

His favorite stops were the ones outdoors, where the moon shines bright in a star-blasted sky. Shifting to this strange day-time schedule was a hassle, but a necessity. He preferred travelling in the night, and was generally more suited for a nocturnal life.

~*~​

The Ivory Forest, blinding by day, glowing by night. He wondered if this forest has ever seen the thralls of pure darkness. He'd heard of some legendary creatures that call this forest home- those with albino fur or glowing body parts to match glowing leaves under moonlight.

Stone felt like he stuck out like a sore thumb, what with his pitch black fur to contrast with the ethereal scenery.

After he helped set up camp, he would join a hunting group. The whole point of going off the path was to be more within nature, to gather a better food storage for future meals. He wanted to put his talents to the best use, and exploring, fishing, or sitting around a campfire was none of them.

He would have preferred to hunt alone, but understood that groups could gain more game.

Freya Hamrammr
Fishing, With the Ladies?

FreyaCrop.pngFreya'sHorse.jpgDragon made things difficult sometimes on the road, stubborn to stay at a desired speed or needing some convincing to pass certain areas- Freya was fine with that, and handled him with care and ease. She made sure to take care to cool him down after every stop, and warm him up prior to their long days travel.

During this time, she took to introducing herself to everyone. Though, she really wanted to talk with Helena and Ro the most. Seeing Ro struck a homesick chord Freya hadn't expected to feel, missing her own children and grandchildren.

To help Vaaltari out, what with the crispy clothes, during some stops, she worked on mending his outfit.

The uneventful several days were nice, allowing her to keep an eye on the wounds she sustained from the fight back in Whaleshale Port. She hadn’t asked any of those skilled in the healing art to help her out, as they seemed quite busy with the more injured of the group and she felt that she could go without.

~*~​

Once they stopped at the Ivory Forest, she weighed her options for what they could do. Finding food was priority to survival, and having food was very necessary to that. As much as exploring and dungeon delving sounded appealing, food topped that. She decided fishing would be the best route. She honestly enjoyed the peace that came with it, along with the fish that stuck themselves to hooks. Spear fishing was more fun however, and as the fishing spot was a river, was more preferred. So, spear in hand, she was rearing to go and ready to spear some food.

Last edited:
Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1952762.jpgknight1.jpgknight2.jpg

Kiel Shan

Four days and Kiel was still limping. Thankfully they had horses so the journey wasn't nearly as strenuous as it would have been if they were making it on foot. After the first day the wound had stopped hurting each time his leg bounced with the horse's trot. Sadly though, the light-blue-haired man was still useless in terms of combat and survival necessities. Fortunately there hadn't been any fights that had taken place during the trip so far, but times like tonight when they had set up camp he couldn't do much more than sit around the campfire.

Normally he would have helped by fishing, using a spear instead of his usual staff, or by foraging for fruits and nuts. The selection would certainly be different than those found in the deserts, but usually the qualities which determined what was safe to eat and what was not stayed the same across different terrains. Sadly though, with the time and effort it took him to move, Kiel would be of less trouble to everyone else if he just sat around the fireplace and drank.

Usually he wasn't much of a drinker, but he had taken one of the bottles that had been passed out by Richard and occasionally took a sip from it. He sat on some of the grass that surrounded the pit of dirt they had made for the fire, and watched the embers continue to burn. Normally, a roaring fire would be a great place to dance, especially if one of the others could sing or play music as well. Sadly, regardless of whether there were musicians in the group, his leg would prevent any sort of performance coming from him.

Arcanist Arcanist RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Taigakitt Taigakitt

---

Meanwhile Amalia had followed a few others to the nearby river in order to replenish their rations. Despite many of the other travelers taking off their armor in order to get more comfortable for the night the soldier opted to keep hers on. Sadly she hadn't brought with her any spears, as they weren't her weapon of choice, but was able to easily fashion one out of a sturdy branch with her sword. It had been quite awhile since she had been spearfishing but she had no rod. On top of that, the temperature wasn't exactly at peak summer heats, so she didn't want to wade into the chilly water and fish by hand. It would probably be difficult to manage in the river with her armor on as well.

At the bank besides the clear, flowing water the woman watched the fish rushing by. When one that seemed to be a good size passed by she thrust her wooden spear into the water to skewer it, and retrieved it onto land. She slid the fish off of the tip of the spear into a box that had been given to her by one of the leaders of the expedition to gather fish in before returning her attention back to the river in order to repeat the process.

MythyDW MythyDW Jet Jet BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• PoR_Lethe_artwork.png

Tags:
    Gwen ( Sarahspn Sarahspn ) Pelea ( OrWangatan OrWangatan ) Obsidian ( Lost Echo Lost Echo / Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) Valtaari ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Leone ( Jet Jet )
    ~ The Delve ~
    Blue Skies and A Battle

Upon the ruins of the ancient delve a woman clad in ribbons and plain clothes stood looking down at the lowest point of the ruins. Climbing up to the highest point was a feat that took great training and effort to stay stabilized upon the sometimes crumbling stones. Her eyes shifted in the moonlight as she focused on letting in as much light as possible. She let out a menacing giggle as she saw others approaching as the sun fell. With a deep inhale in she let out a shout to the wanderers.

“HEYA PANSIES YOU SURE YOU WANNA COME CLIMBING INTO MY PALACE?”

With her eyes still locked upon the group she started speeding down jumping from ledge to ledge never once hitting the loose ones, she wouldn’t give them any knowledge they needed to follow her. Once last leap had her crouching down like a panther in front of them. She let out a wicked grin before straightening up and holding her hand out.

“Too late you’re gonna help me now. I could use a few brats that don’t go running for the hills. I’m Myyrea. Myyrea Yi Westwood. But those last parts are just human semantics.”

While the woman initially held the air of someone ready to attack she quickly shed it in favor of this new playful attitude she took upon herself. Her eyes still glinted cold and calculating as if the first impression still was buried deep within. Even that would only glint to a focused observer as her body language screamed contradictions. Still the woman waited for someone to take her offered hand as her tail twitched behind her.

Lorrin Yumi
B18-096N_artwork.png
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt EldridSmith EldridSmith

How did I end up babysitting? This one of many other thoughts that want though Lorrin's mind as he and the others approached the more natural part of the Ivory woods are no roads going in here which makes it richer and crawling in natural gain. His three companions for this where Stone one of the few to join the group recently having been traveling with one of Richerd's partners, he seems like he is one of the more useful ones cat folk tend to be natural hunters so having one with him will ensure nothing really escape there site. Bjorn who might be the worse pick for this out of all of them, Lorrin had no doubt he could probably get the job done but he is afraid that the old man in his general size and nature may alert and scare off any prey before they even get to see them. And then last one Roland who for whatever reason followed them into the woods and the only thing he heard from Helena was her yelling at him to stick with Lorrin as they left. So it looks like he's now a baby sitter no matter the kid is light on their feet so they should be more help than trouble. Lorrin would look over at stone making sure to prepare a few arrows. "Seen anything you're probably far better at noticing these things then I am."

Vaaltari of Jata

Surprises seemed to come in all shapes and sizes, as the greatest surprise that met Vaaltari's vision when he awoke from his state of healing and rest, was meeting Kuma. To hear another soul speak in his tongue- even if he could tell the dialect and accent was different from just a word- it would have been a joyful thing. But, he knew better. One did not kill your fellow soldier (who was also a relative), assault your comrades, and destroy a pricey artifact and go unpunished in the Guild of Dokku. To betray that Guild, was to invite trouble and so while he should have been happy, it was quite the opposite. He almost wished it were another dream, but this was real.

All he did was stare at her, and then he shifted his attention to thanking them.

Ironic considering Pozou's sister had been the cause of this. Initially mistaken that the two were mates, in fact siblings-- it was better that Pozou was here now with Kuma. Had he not been when Vaal awoke, chances were Vaaltari would have taken his leave of this quest and this mission, and completely left Centos to make a new life in the South.

Probably after ensuring Kuma would not be able to do him harm, track or report back to whoever it was she was working for. It was too much of a coincidence, a near two years and he was quite aware that his kind had never been to the Distant Lands before. Now, all of a sudden he takes a quest and a Bermatu ends up on the same mission? That was absolute bullshit, as the northerns of this region might say.

Good thing the avian predator was there. Wasn't like Vaaltari needed the tension to permeate to the here and now on foreign soil. He'd left that all behind hitching a ride in the cargo of a Centos ship over a year ago, and had no interest in such drama reappearing before him.

⏬

For the next few days Vaaltari did little but do what was overdue. Helena, whom he met at one of the stops, her and the one she had taken under her eye. The one called Roland. Meeting the two, Vaaltari offered the woman his deep thanks in few words, and proceeded to offer a formal assurance that her kindness in risking what she might have lost, would not be forgotten. He assured her he would repay her, all while absolutely ignoring any protests she might have had.

Leaving her shortly after some idle banter, Vaaltari went on his way to aid in the preparations.

At some point, he greeted the Jorge couple and it was Freya's kind hand that mended his clothing. Under normal circumstances, he would have refused. The people of these lands did not understand the complicated, delicate art that went into the process of weaving materials such as his; it took weeks and months of training in understanding the unique material they used for clothing in Waetei. He remembered in youth how he had gotten mother to buy him clothing not made by her personal weaver but by a guild owned store. The feel of it had been so different compared to what he was used to in those days, but no less well done. So he thanked her, once she had finished, and promised to repay her as well.

From then on- Vaaltari spent most of his time doing what little he could as they reached their destination.

⏬

After 4 days of nothing, Vaaltari decided to initially go hunting. However, hearing the bird siblings in their usual rowdy loudness, prompted him to assure Pozou that he would watch over his sister. And so from hunting, to ruin exploration he went.

Once again, he was masked- as he had never taken it off after reawakening. It was an old habit from military training- and one he stuck stringently to in a region like this where they had never been graced with what unique specimen Matugna could be, let alone a Kraugan- probably the most human looking of the 6. Not that all of this could truly apply to him, but it was being around Gwen and Leone and even the stone elf, Obsidian- that made him think back to those early times of receiving such disturbed looks.

At least the journey went smoothly. The trek began as evening settled and leaves grew alit. He watched the flora with interest, but could not help the caution. Too much did these plants remind him of the Lumino Carnisoldak; flowers that released enticing orbs of hypnotic light that lured you into the maws of a waiting predator. Luckily the animal life here was nothing like back home. And so the journey went without having to watch or double check your back or where you set your next step.

Through the ruins, towards the central town, Vaaltari lagged behind the others to study the architecture, then turned to keep his eyes on Pelea in the skies or ground. As they reached a spot of interest, the shout, drew out his arrow- pointed right in the feline lass' direction.

Ah, what a surprise, for it was indeed to see another of Stone's kind if only somewhat similar here in these parts.

Upon the greeting, Vaaltari moved first. With a single leap, he landed a few paces away from her on the perch she was. Then taking steps like he was born to walk on sticks as thin as a bottle for someone of his size no less, the six footer offered Myrea his hand, the tail wrapped around his visible waist already prepped to lash her away if she moved in a manner he did not like.

"Vaaltari," the Matugna stated. "May I say, you have quite the palace. Now," he stepped back, "[what have you of us?"

Mentions: Jet Jet Arcanist Arcanist OrWangatan OrWangatan Lost Echo Lost Echo / Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Taigakitt Taigakitt

Interacts: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Remembering how her silence was taken as an agreement to stay at the lodge, Obsidian resolved to follow one of the groups that were split off. She would not be idle while the others worked. Gathering food would be beneficial to the group as a whole, but Obsidian had no experience with hunting. Memories of aiding the villagers with their nets at the Stone Shore nearly directed her there. But the incoming tides were nothing like the expanse of river the others had chosen. Watching the knight Amalia using her blade to form a spear decided for her. No, her skills would best serve the third group.

Two of them she had met the first night, before they had committed to this quest. They had been welcoming, though ultimately focused on themselves. The other was the man who had arrived at the gate unconscious: he had protected the last. She was pleased to be with such good people. She would do her utmost to keep them safe.

As they neared the structures, which were clearly long abandoned, a voice startled them from above. Obsidian tensed, remembering whom they were fleeing from. Were the others safe? A woman, with ears hidden amongst her hair and a tail that must have helped with balance, for she seemed to float between the ledges down before them. As she relaxed, the woman’s smile putting her at ease, the golem was shocked that Vaal leapt forth. She was unsure if it was to defend, before he seemed to calmly walk amongst the rubble. How foolish! Even if he, like the other two, had feelings for the girl had protected, he should also remember the time he had to be injured. Obsidian did not understand mortals systems properly. Even her own escaped her. But the length of time he was unable to wake was enough to worry everyone (she was sure.)

She stepped forward, bowing halfway, “And I am Obsidian.” There was an apology in her tone; she felt guilty the group had trespassed on her home, of course they would help her anyway they could. Even without owing her a debt. It saddened her that she had not been helped before. Were the other people around this area so uncomfortable with others they would not lend her aid? Still, “The two of you need to be careful. You could get hurt if you fell. Many of those stones are not stable.” She was careful to reach out through the stone, keeping everything still. By some luck of the Gods, they were on stable parts...for now.

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Arcanist Arcanist BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Jet Jet OrWangatan OrWangatan The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Yo Saiwa
Campfire Story Time

YoFC.jpgYoHorse.jpgYo blinked, looking at her own arms when Lorrin had mentioned her crushing him. She hadn't felt that powerful, but maybe he was just praising her in his own way. After all, she also escaped a terrifying group. When he complimented her disguise, that was when she remembered it. She flushed, as she knew she looked silly, though Lorrin had said she was smart. It wasn't her idea, so she felt a little silly that she was getting credit for it. She looked over in Leone's direction, "Ah, the disguise was his idea. I can't say I would have been that smart to think about it. It was terrifying."

~*~

Pretty soon, they were on their way out of Whaleshale port. On the way out, a begger man had stopped some of them, demanding coin. She tilted her head, "I am not from here, but regardless, I could give something." She scrounged around her bag, finding the bag of coin, pulling out a Western metal, and giving it to him with a smile on her face. With his appearance, she would feel awful if she denied someone who so obviously needed help.

The horse she chose was a gorgeous Appaloosa. Her front half was mostly black, her back half was mostly white, and the space in the middle was a multitude of black and white speckled spots. The white spots trailed somewhat up her sides and back, while black spots did the same to her back half. Her name was Nightglow, and she had been playfully grabbing one of the other horses tail and mane. To Yo, she was perfect and seemed easy to handle.

During their stops, Yo would take her time to fill in entries for her journal, keeping up to date with the happenings. She didn't mind if she was surrounded by others or not. She wasn't shy or necessarily kept it a secret.

The night after leaving the port, she would start an entry. Having her ink and quill ready, she skimmed past her old entries and landing on the page after the most recent, she began to write:
I met with Vaaltari at breakfast. I was wrong about him. He isn't here to take me back, but in fact, joining the same mission as I am! I am excited to talk with him more. We never got to communicate much back home. I'm still worried that my family sent someone or a group of someones out for me, and I doubt I'll ever feel calmed, but Centos is a big place and I am one person.

Gwendolyn... I think that's how she spells her name... and Leon? Leone? Lion? I'm just going to write him as "Leo." Well, they are a cute couple. We went out for a food supply run together, along with Liam. We managed to get some rations, and we would have had more, but... The Inquisition decided we are lawbreakers.

The raw power the master displayed was terrifying. I'm glad everyone felt it best to run. I am not that much of a fighter. That reminds me, I need to ask Leo to teach me some dagger work. He seemed very efficient and I need to be better and more helpful.

When we escaped to the gate, I had felt relieved. Lorrin was there too! He didn't seem like he had too much trouble. Though it was confirmed that the other supply groups had been hit by "Master Mages."

Liam... I feel bad. I wonder if I should have followed him into that sewer. I never expected him to get injured down there. What happened? I need to talk to him.

The big question is though: Are we being followed? Hunted? I dread the thought.

Finishing her entry, she would sigh and pack up her writing tools. Once her entry was for sure dry, she'd close the book and pack it as well.

The morning after leaving Whaleshale port, she had approached Liam, a feeling of dread welling in her chest. What if he didn't accept her apology?

As it turned out, her fears were unfounded and Liam had accepted her apology. He even told her how he got all scraped up. Yo was now even more deterred to go into sewers if it was that dangerous. Unkempt metal could lead to terrible infections.

~*~

Once they neared the Ivory Forest, Yo's golden eyes grew wide. The landscape was absolutely breathtaking, and she was excited to pass through, maybe see some wildlife. Nightglow chuffed, probably feeling Yo's excitement and was responding to her.

As the sun was setting in the west, she could start to see a faint glow on ivory leaves. She had never seen such a sight, and her breath was stolen from her. She'd read about these kinds of forests in books, but never expected to see one in person. In short, she was ecstatic, and in awe.

She understood the need to move off the beaten, easy path. They needed to find food, and small towns just weren't cutting it for them. It seemed as though there were some strong hunters in the group. She only read about some herbs in books and while she could attempt to forage, she felt she wouldn't be very useful regardless. Even with the glowing leaves, she didn't want to accidentally misidentify a plant and kill whoever it would eventually treat. Whew, would she feel absolutely terrible if that happened.

So, there she sat by the campfire, joining Kiel, Erik, and Pozou. A drink was in her hands, and at this point, her face was flushed. She only had one mug, but it was enough to inebriate her.

She giggled, a devilish expression crossing her face, a slight slur escaping her tone, "Saaay, guys. Let's tell spooky storiees! We are around a campfire after all! And I have a good one!"

Her story was something that most Centosians would know in one form or another, and she was excited to tell the scary version of it.
Mentions: Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Arcanist Arcanist RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 EldridSmith EldridSmith Sarahspn Sarahspn Jet Jet
*Note: Past journal entries are logged in her character sheet

450a9b546bc25237a27c38d219d2fbc6.jpg

Hearing about 'abandoned ruins' from people on local roads, some chose adventure once camp was made. And now they were here — in a place well removed from basecamp, where glowing pines beamed from above. Where plants crunched underfoot wherever they marched, scattering nervous creatures through lush underbrush. The plants here were denser than most forests, and damp mossy notes danced across the tongue. Leone could almost taste decayed bark when he breathed, and as the group navigated shroom covered roots and dead pine branches, cold spring dew descended around them.

Looking around as moon replaced sun, Leóne was impressed. Luminescent evergreens were awake now. And were so numerous, that more was seen than before darkness descended. Even when dusk embraced Centos, people could move easy below these pale leaves, and soon they stood below massive "rumored" ruins — the rogue was dumbfounded seeing them. Second age towers made an unreal panorama. His mouth almost dropped when stepping forward from dense treelines, examining a huge central spire.

Incredible

Checking his group over, Leone wondered who else experienced complete shock and awe. Gwen was more adventurous than many, but 'second age temples' was dusty content for most people. Leóne also assumed the easterner 'Vaal' would gloss over local archaeology. Coming from distant shores, how could he know how important they were?

Palea was unknown, maybe she loved second age content? Maybe she despised ancient history? Leone could only guess and the same was true about Obsidian. The resident Golem was indiscernible... bunch of closed books those two were. But questions faded when weirdness began — as always, strangeness followed them wherever they went.

The source was a cat person, and more human than feline she was. With uncanny touch she careened across ledges, far above the group. A nerve racking prospect for humans, but second nature for cats. The newcomer came across as an eccentric when she spoke, demanding assistance for unknown reasons. And she also claimed the ruins were.... her palace? Leone was confused and scratched his beard for a second, wondering about Myyrea as the eastern creature launched upwards. For a moment the rogue expected an assault would happen, so quick had Vaal moved. But the Matunga was well intentioned, and asked about her request with noble words.

Leóne was less eager, and gazing up he shouted "We aren't a traveling charity Myyrea, and these ruins are common ground. I would hope...." he went, bending down for a moment to snag a rusted shard, before adding "That you have something to offer, or maybe there's something these ruins can offer? Something you can tell us about? I'm happy to help but what's in it for us?"

When words ended he examined the small scrap piece, wondering if the shard was second age. He was enamored by the thought.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sarahspn Sarahspn The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lost Echo Lost Echo OrWangatan OrWangatan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back