Well, It's Been A Long While, Hasn't It?

Sir Basilisk

Traveling Bounty Hunter
Hello again, RP Nation. It is I; that dumbass who tried to give himself an awesome screen name, but ended up misspelling it! A few of you may remember me, though if you did, I would give you a free steak dinner, as I was never the most active member of this site.

Anywho, I have decided to come back and try my hand at this site again, as I am a lover of roleplay. I am primarily interested in group action or adventure roleplays in the fantasy and science fiction genres, so if anyone is looking for a character for a roleplay of that fashion, feel free to let me know... Unless, of course, that is against the rules.

It's good to be back. See you guys around!

Welcome back!

You can change username to correct the spelling XD especially since recently they deleted bots and inactive accounts with 0 posts and freed up a lot of names ^^

Welcome back!

You can change username to correct the spelling XD especially since recently they deleted bots and inactive accounts with 0 posts and freed up a lot of names ^^

Really? Cool! How do I get to that option, though? For whatever reason, I remember there being a kind of "one and done" policy with usernames when I was roleplaying here the first time through.

You can do it in your Account settings. And changing name is allowed only once a year. But it IS allowed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back