Well, hello there :0

pxrvis

Hi! I'm Abby, and it's been ages since since I was last on an RP site so I've really forgotten the etiquette - that being said, if anyone feels like giving me some tips on fitting in and where to get started it would be much, much appreciated!

I'm a biiig fan of fandom RPing, but I also have a few non-fandom OCs I can bust out. I'm big on musicals and cartoons, and youtubers, all the good nerdy stuff. Feel free to hit me up if you want! Ta xxx

Welcome to the site fren! :3
I would suggest checking out the partner search threads, you can either post your own or look through the others to see if anyone catches your eye!
Anyway, feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Hi! I'm Abby, and it's been ages since since I was last on an RP site so I've really forgotten the etiquette - that being said, if anyone feels like giving me some tips on fitting in and where to get started it would be much, much appreciated!

I'm a biiig fan of fandom RPing, but I also have a few non-fandom OCs I can bust out. I'm big on musicals and cartoons, and youtubers, all the good nerdy stuff. Feel free to hit me up if you want! Ta xxx
Hello and Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back