• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Dreamer of the Lore

Greetings from the chatty scissors.
Hello! Welcome, welcome to my post fellow traveler under the stars! I hope that when you are reading this post you find yourself in good spirits, if you are not, then I hope by the end of this post you may feel even a bit better, so lets us chat for a bit will ya? We all live under the stars after all. Now, you may feel curious about who I am, so I will answer some basics:

- 28 years old. Going strong! I aim for those triple digits.
- From Mexico! I live just under Arizona, so that may help a bit with the timezone. (GMT-7) For those who know how to use this, cause I honestly don't use it.
- Work in the mornings but can still answer. I can answer most of the time all day honestly. If work ever makes it so I can't answer for a bit I will be throwing a heads up in advance. ( The time of inactivity should never go past three days unless I am sent to a region with no internet)
- Lover of fantasy, tabletops, games, and other things, but you should know I am a lover of paragraphs, you don't need to have long answers, but I do like the minimum of two unless we are playing rapid-fire answers, I wonder how fast you can type. Must confess I am the kind of person who when gets told "Draw!" will most likely fumble before answering as fast as I can.
- Will RP any gender, m, f, robots (I love my giant robots.) anything is fair game, roleplaying is like acting, each and every role is fun for me.
- All types of genres of a story are welcome if you know how to sell them to me. The key is using the magic word.
-OOC chatting is always fun, I am looking for more than just roleplays, I am looking to make friends, I have a few people I RP with already and they all make my day a little brighter with their words and sharing some of their valuable time with me. In exchange, I answer back with the same kindness.
-By reading all the spoilers you may find little bits of me in them. If you find my pinky finger do send me a private message with how I should get it back.

So without further ado, let us see what I offer you today in the ways of some roleplay, shall we? I should also add, I don't mind playing the GM as you explore the lands, now.

Listen to the voices of the wind, the voices of the trees, the voices of the animals, all the voices under the sky, and listen to what I offer.

Greetings! Welcome to the world of fantasy and adventure that is this land. Humanity has been always on the weak side of the spectrum of creatures who can fight, but humanity always had a trick upon its sleeves, that is Empathy! And no, I am not speaking of the ability to understand how other fellow humans feel, but the truly unique skill of humans. Empathy allows humans to truly bond with another being, being in tune allows them to bring forth a crystalization of their bond in the show of an object. Bows, swords, shields, gloves, shoes, anything is a fair game for the power of Empathy. Make friends and find adventure, let your bond grow!

So! this is a story of fantasy and adventure! The adventure can be 1 x 1, all of this can always look through any focus, romance, slice of life, adventure, platonic, I enjoy just the time spend with someone writing something they like if you wish to know roles they can be:

Adventurer (Human) and Monster (Any race of mythology and fantasy)
Merchant and Adventurer
Cartographer and Adventurer
I am always willing to listen to ideas, fun of all is plotting together.
Oh boy! Are you ready!!! Ready for the wildest sport in the creation of the world?! Blood Bowl! If you have ever known of Blood Bowl, is The Real Fantasy Football, Elfs, Dwarfs, Orcs, Vampires, Mummies, Goblins, Humans, everyone plays the incredibly dumb and insane game that is Blood Bowl, where two teams want to make points by scoring the ball made out of pigskin. Only one problem though, there is only one ball and two teams. Let the mayhem begin!

This one is pretty much all humor and dumb comedy with the fantasy world. In this, it can be of players, trainers, commentators of the sport, you don't truly need to know the lore of Blood Bowl or having to play the game or Warhammer, if you have played Blood Bowl though, chances are I will break your door. "Let me love you damn it!" Did I mention my love for boardgames? I believe I did.
Love! Magic! Frilly clothing! ... lots of violence? Okay smarty pants, who switched my script? What do you mean that is in the script?!

I am a lover of the magical girl's genre, I been watching it since I have use of memory. You may think, how you remember so much? I am old that's how. I also fill lots of notebooks with campaign notes for RPG games. But! The point is, you feel like exploring the glamorous and at times not so glamorous world of magical girls? We can always share plot ideas, I have always loved comedy and horror in equal measure. What's the difference between Madoka Magica and Magical Girl Site? For starters the reason to be a magical girl. If you catch that comment, you may like the more horror/eldritch like magical girls, if you don't and stick only with a fantasy we can go with that too! Cause I love all the magical girl's stories, cause in the end. They are all stories that can be enjoyed.

Don't we just live in a beautiful world full of stories? I often believe we do.
Out there a map stretches itself with countless new destinies, as worlds end and begin, the map grows and its users keep looking for a treasure in the deepness of its mysteries. Uncovering the mystery of the map is the work of eternity. Good thing no one with a map grows old. Protect your map young traveler, you don't want to turn to dust where you to get it destroyed. What will you do? What place you are looking for? What is so valuable you may spend an eternity looking for it? Maybe the only reason you haven't found that which your heart desires... is because it is in a place that doesn't exist yet. Travel far and wide, take your time to enjoy the laughs and the tears, remember everyone. Those who walk with the longest of maps also carry the stories of many others with them. Speak to the cards, speak to the stars, listen to the wind, hear the sea, your journey is a long one. Remember, extinction is the rule, survival, the exception.

Lots lots of fantasy, anything can happen here, every place could be in the next corner of the map in the endless wasteland of the corridor. Will you explore this world and its wonders?

I can GM this for anyone looking to explore the confines of the fantasy worlds I am always going in and bout. You can ask anything at any time, just remember that kindness is the magic word to open doors.
I bought a painting once, it had an oil lion on it. The thing looked real and I almost felt it could breathe. Wait. No, it was breathing. I swear this pesky lion is always going in and about changing the painting he is. Well, the good news is I got you to enter those paintings and fix whatever he is doing... what do you mean I also have to go with you?!

Adventure, fantasy, come on and explore plenty of paintings, maybe get to learn a thing or two of the paintings. Remember though, you only need to ask, plotting with others is always welcome.
You know, I always wanted to be like Quixote, fighting giants that were but windmills, looking for the pursuit of adventure and the true love of someone. Real-life can be tough, it can be disappointing too at times, yet, I have come to believe is those little things and moments that give such a contrast to the world we live in. So what if the world is not a fantasy book? I will not be deterred from being a knight!

I like calling this one, that crazy romcom anime with gender bender hilarity. I have never been against gender bender stories, I often love the ones who manage to contrast both sides.
Let us dance! Show me your best moves and I will show you mine! Wait, this is not a fight, this is a dance floor, snap, I may have not thought this well!

What happens when a martial artist abandons tournaments to pursue more peaceful hobbies? Well, ballroom dancing sounded like something pretty neat to try. Except she may not have thought it well, one thing is having discipline, a totally different, is knowing how to dance. So why not learn together? A comedy of dancers with a slice of life. Do except stuff to be silly.

Why does my profile pic be three girls? They represent fantasy, adventure, and mystery.
Well the title should say it all, but yeah, I like them xD so I dont mind playing one with anyone! Or having lots! You ask.
A young noble, the youngest of a family of four. Always the weakest, always the loneliest, and yet, for some odd reason she chose you. That wild spirit of hers, indomitable, when she became a knight you had no trace of surprise, you expected it. When your brothers managed to get rid of you in the process of becoming the heir of the estate you were not surprised either. Then, one night that you were walking on the road you saw her again, her hair disheveled, a scratch on her cheek, and that smile of hers she always had whenever she made something dumb and expected for you to help her.
"I may have given your brothers a piece of my mind...want to travel together?"
A story of two souls together on the old road, looking for a destiny unknown while they explore their own motivations of life during this times of aristocracy.
A single doll, the gift to a loved one, the symbol of scorn. A doll given life and sentience, a doll that looks for vengeance at bieng given a purpose and not be allowed to accomplish it. "Why wont you let me love you? Is it because my heart is clockwork?"

You can always feel free to DM with an idea you want. Did you get a gender bender story you want tory? Throw it, right here! You cant see my metaphorical glove but you can surely imagine it. Are you into anime and want to share your fandom with me? I am more than willing to listen to you, there is something magical in people when they share what they love you know? You got a board game you are hyped about and want to share? Do tell! I love them myself for minis so chances are I will also ramble on them. I am the traveler under the stars, I am a friend of anyone who is willing to share their time. Is the most valuable possession we all have after all.

If you feel like we could be good RP partners, feel free to share that idea you have! The one thing I can always do is be honest with you and say if I am not interested, which doesn't make your idea bad, just meant it didn't click with me.

Don't be a stranger, nor a creep, just be yourself when you DM me no need to try to impress me, chances are I am already impressed with your guts for sending me a message.

Last edited:
Hi Dreamer! I like how your ideas focus on scenarios and worldbuilding, and that you have a tabletop background. That's really cool! I also think it would be cool to roleplay with someone from Latin America. I'm interested in your idea about the map--that seems like it could lend itself to some really fresh scenes.

Here's my search thread, too. Do any of these ideas sound interesting?

Hi Dreamer! I like how your ideas focus on scenarios and worldbuilding, and that you have a tabletop background. That's really cool! I also think it would be cool to roleplay with someone from Latin America. I'm interested in your idea about the map--that seems like it could lend itself to some really fresh scenes.

Here's my search thread, too. Do any of these ideas sound interesting?

Hey thanks! I will make sure to read your ideas! And I am glad you like the idea of the map!

Hello there! Apologies to bother you but if you don’t mind, I’d love to do something with magical girls! I actually had a plot idea for a magical hero roleplay that I’d love to try out if that interests you!

Hello there! Apologies to bother you but if you don’t mind, I’d love to do something with magical girls! I actually had a plot idea for a magical hero roleplay that I’d love to try out if that interests you!

Feel free to send me a DM! Though I am warning you is turning late so chances are I will answer in the morning! is 22:57 for me after all.

Oooooh, magical girls! I'd be up for trying something with magical girls, although I'm not really getting any specific ideas currently. Perhaps we could talk through DMs and share favorite story tropes and stuff, if you'd like? We might be able to arrange something fun for a magical girl RP that way!

Oooooh, magical girls! I'd be up for trying something with magical girls, although I'm not really getting any specific ideas currently. Perhaps we could talk through DMs and share favorite story tropes and stuff, if you'd like? We might be able to arrange something fun for a magical girl RP that way!

Send that DM away! Cause I am always welcome to talk of tropes and magical girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back