• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Welcome to...

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Ello.

I'm on the search for partners. I can write up to a ten paragraph reply to a rp if need be. I can make a plot very easy, but I do have a few things I would like to bring to attention. I would very much like it if you would read through this.

Due to past experiences, I insist that we rp in a thread.

I would like at least three paragraphs a post and please use correct grammar.

I'm not going to tolerate incorrect grammar and will fix it. If need be, I will help you with grammar

I am steering away from romantical plots, so do not expect that.

PS. I am not trying to be strict, mean or unpleasant. I would simply like to have a well written 1x1.

Reason being that I have far better success with 1x1's.

I thank you for at least looking at this thread. Farewell.

Three Paragraphs I can do, minimum. If you want ten, well...I'll try. I usually never get past five. Non-Romance may get a little tough, but I guess it depends on what you have in mind.

All right and as for the romance thing, it's kinda easy once you get a hang of it. xD

I have different plots in mind, though we should discuss them

Mayumi said:
All right and as for the romance thing, it's kinda easy once you get a hang of it. xD
I have different plots in mind, though we should discuss them
Please PM me and let us see what we can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back