• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Fairyfolk and beasts alike we here at the beast house welcome you to the beast house you may join or be our guest but there are rules no bullying no god rping and most importantly have fun that aside im cyrus the founder of the beast house 1 of the 5 houses and im sure you are surprised that The void is endless wilderness and not endless darkness and by the forts and castles that dot the landscape you can tell we've made ourselves at Home but beast is oldest and most respected. Afterall i founded this house after. My godhood was taken away and i sent into the void with like minded camrades after we interfered with the human world around hm 3040 years ago anyways enjoy your stay

The houses and their gift
Beast:a nonhuman house whos house gift is shapeshift which allow the caster to turn in to anything or anyone as long as they have seen them before
Knight:a military house whos house gift is flashstep which allows the caster move faster then the naked eye can see
Dragon:a sellsword house whos house gift is beserker which allows the caster to have heighted senses
Maiden:a all female house whos house gift is foresight which allows the caster to see miles away
Mage:a house mages whos house gift is druid which allows the caster to control the elements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back