• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Varerin | Interest Thread | Politics | Magic | Fantasy |

ReverseTex

Old Timer
[class=background] background:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/457912262930202626/544267938698362880/image2.jpg'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:200px; height:50px; font-size:12px; margin-left:100px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics][/div][div class=basics]
[/div]
[div class=basics]
[/div]

[div class=mainbox]
Welcome to Varerin...
The realm of Varerin, one of splendor and of sorrow... From the mountainous empire to the north, the Argonians, to the tribal folk of the South, the Ugravarians. The Argonian empire’s tenure within the mountain valleys have existed almost as long as the region itself, however its ability to progress with modern society blazes proudly. With proficient use of gunpowder, as well as other resources help the empire keep its firm grasp upon the region...

The Ugravarians, a egalitarian nation with mixed regions promote a quite opposite view than the mighty Argonians. But, is this such a bad thing..? Magic, politics, mystery...

The question is, do you wish to explore the realm...?

[/div]

[div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2]

Basics Hi guys! This idea for a world RP has been created by a dear RPN friend of mine, RiverGamer RiverGamer and myself! We’re very passionate about this idea, and we’ve built up a hefty amount of lore, social rules, and political ideologies for this rp! It’s alot, hence not me including them in the main interest thread, but if this gains traction I’ll gladly make a lore thread!
[/div]
[/border][/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a[/div]

I’ll probably make the CS page later tonight along with some roles I have in mind, but for the most part I’d like this to develop as a group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back