• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to The Pack

(Please don't let the length startle you! Its for the opening post)

Devon

The moon was high, the trees swayed in the nights cool breeze, Autumn was coming soon. The cities street lights flickered an the shop signs clashed against the buildings as the night continued. Each year brought new things .. This year would be no different. The large Moore mansion was home to many of the pack members although they were more than welcome to have their own homes, the only thing that worried Devon about such a thing was that they were better in numbers. Stepping out onto the back deck, his open black dress shirt flapped at his sides as the wind picked up, his dark brown locks tangled as a hand reached up to run through his hair, both sleeves rolled up to the elbow. Light eyes watched the distance, his breathing slow an easy as he let himself absorb the moons rays. Autumn was a wonderful season for wolves but it was also a good time for hunters to be out looking on the prowl. Devon was about to descend down the stairs to the back yard when something caught his eye, causing him to jump slightly but he growled to himself as he noticed it was only a rabbit. Tempting as it was to chase it, it was too late at night for that kind of foolishness.

Xander

Deep Hazel eyes scanned through the thick line of tree's, his dark ebony fur brushed against the tree trunks. A buck was grazing in his meadow behind the old farm house where his pack called home. Without warning he snarled an leaped out into the night, his fur looked like a flashing shadow as he ran. Werewolves were known for their massive sizes against original wolves. The buck quickly raised its tail an took flight, however by this point Xander was already close enough to latch his large jaw onto the bucks hind leg. It let out a noise of discomfort an struggled as he pulled it to the ground, were it continued to struggle until Xander moved his jaw to latch onto its throat were it released a heavy breath an fell limp in his grasp. Dropping it to the ground he put his blood stained muzzle to the star lit sky an released a long, even toned howl, raising a paw off the ground as he then ended his victory call. He grasped it by the throat once more an lifted it from the meadows tall grass, moving toward the old barn his large paws padded heavily against the tough terrain. Once inside the barn he dropped the buck an morphed human. His shirt was missing an his shorts torn, however he ignored them an dragged the deer to an old wooden table where he would gut the animal an store the food. Xander wasn't sure if anyone was awake but if they hadn't been they might have been by now with all the noise he was causing​

Roxii

Nighttime. The darkness. The shadows. The silence. Roxii was at her prime at this time; her pitch black coat made her almost invisible when prowling in the shadows, the silence made every sound crisp and clear, and the moon made her feel powerful. And the beginnings of Autumn also contributed to her excitement. The brisk, chilly air, falling leaves, and soft breeze was as relaxing as it would get for her.

Roxii was prowling in the shadows of the wooded area, her multi-coloured eyes basically glowing in the darkness and her fur camouflaging her greatly. She had no reason to be out this late other than to enjoy the feeling of nature. She wasn't trying to be stealthy or quiet, either. Prey scattered when they saw her—rabbits bounding away, rodents scampering under the underbrush, birds flitting away in fear—but she didn't mind them; she simply wanted to revel in the serenity of her second home.

Deciding that it was getting late and dangerous of late-night hunters, or venatores, she began making her way to the edge of the wooded area. Roxii shifted back into her human form, retrieving the clothes that she'd stashed when she arrived, dressed herself, and headed back to town. She made her way back to her apartment, entering without a word and dropping herself onto her bed. Most of her pack were staying in the large mansion, but she preferred to stay alone. Roxii wasn't one to be around others, much less live with them. She knew it would be safer to be surrounded by her kin, but she persuaded herself that she could protect herself. Either way, if hunters were to come after her, they would only come to her apartment and only she would be in danger, instead of putting her pack-mates in danger as well. This choice seemed much more beneficial in her perspective.

Aaron glanced up at the window watching the trees sway in the wind. He took a deep breath placing his book down and walking over looking outside. He wondered if any of the others were having a tough time sleeping as well. He shifted running his hand over his shoulder feeling the rough cloth of his jacket taking a deep breath looking back up. Roxii had left awhile ago still not making it back to the mansion maybe still hunting. He turned away heading out of his room trying to keep quiet as he walked over the hardwood floor. this was his home now as well but part of him still flet like an outsider. He made his way down to the first floor into the kitchen hopefully to get a small snack get his mind off things.

Zoey

The night before was beautiful. It was a clear sky that was out. You could easily see the stars and the moon brighter than ever. Lightening up everything that was around. It castes shadows where ever it could. The air was crisp and cool. Silent and peaceful. Well mainly because running through the woods scars everything away from you and all that. But hey running was peaceful for me so id take It. I finally slowed down when it was around one in the morning. When the moon was descending from its peak in the sky. That's when I curled up and fell asleep.

That was Untill Xander howled in the morning guilting me awake. I open my eyes confused rolling over and shifting human. I had a ripped tank top and a ripped shorts. I could smell blood so I got alittle worried so I stood up following the blood to see it was an animal he killed. "Oh thank god. You gave me a heart attack."

@Boondox

Last edited by a moderator:
Semele

The moon rose above the sky and shone over the earth. A white wolf ran through the woods. The wolf was a female and beautiful in human form and out of human form. She was sniffing about and when she saw the moon and let a soft bay at the moon. The she wolf made her way to the house she shared with the pack. She changed and mad her way upstairs her clothes were not ripped she had takrn them off and put them back on. She showered and layed down. Her body was exhausted.

Semele woke to the smell of blood and loud banging noises."Xander your dead." She muttered. She got up dressed and made her way down. She saw what he had caught and her mouth watered. She
gave xander a smirk and shook her head.

Damon

Damon was walking in the woods his body was lean and muscular, he had already turned but now he was in his human form. He made his way back to the house. He grabbed a beer and walked up to his room. Damon lay on his bed as he thought about everything. He drank and curled up and fell fast asleep on his bed. He snored lightly and kept his thoughts clear of his sister. He was pissed she was gone.

Xander

The stench of blood seemed to cling to his nostrils like glue as he hacked away at the dead corpse, separating the meat as he did so. The first of his small pack to find him was none other than his Beta Female, Zoey. The small girl was quirky an fun, but was also a serious second in command when needed. Her words startled Xander a little as he took in a deep breath an turned his deep hazel eyes to look at her warmly "Sorry Zoey, never meant to startle anyone" The rich accent echoed through the barn as he then started once more, the sun was just barely visible outside, both large doors were open wide. However it wasn't long before his Alpha was standing there grinning an shaking her head at him "Wot? It happened to step in my way this morning when I was out for a stroll .. So I took advantage of the opportunity my dear" He grinned back at her an then glanced down at his handy work, The deer had been fully gutted an skinned as he then took the remains an disposed of them. Turning he then moved to the large sink an washed the blood from his hands. Finally he approached both she wolves, draping an arm over Semele's shoulders "Who wants breakfast?"

Devon

The grass beneath his feet tickled slightly as he made his way back into the house, climbing up the stairs an entering through the back door, which was in the dining room that connected to the kitchen. As he closed the doors behind him he noticed his medic up an bustling about through the kitchen. Devon never got the chance to talk to his medic much and to be truthful, the medic always seemed scared of him. Devon cleared his throat gently an looked down toward Aaron "Hey there, your up early" Devon smiled calmly an leaned on the counter top as he glanced out the window above the sinks.​

Aaron turned around looking back at him almost dropping the bottle of water. Its not that he didn't like the alphas or anything just well he was more scared of them he had seen them hunt once after just arriving tagging along to kill some time and trying his best to keep out of the way. these guys were at the top of there game not the kind of guys you would want to get on the bad side of. "I sorry Did I wake you" he asked looking at him for a few seconds before dropping eye contact."I uh..sorry about that...Still find it hard to sleep ..hehe I got a lot more energy than I use too." he said letting out a shaky laugh. "S..So um whats got you up?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Semele

Semele looked at Xander and sighed. "I am sure you did my dear. But really the table doll." She said scolding him lightly. Her arm went around him when he lay his arm over her shoulder. She smiled up at him."ready when ever you are." She said. She sighed and wrapped around him and gave Xander a hug. She enjoyed being with him and his crazyness. She looked him in the eye's and shook her head gently."Are you going to atleast cook the meat?" She asked him

Quietly, a dark-haired girl appeared at the doorway of the barn, just as Semele hugged Xander warmly. The female had been in the house, getting ready to go for a jog in human form, when the noise had drew her out to the barn. Wearing black gym shorts and a soft blue fitted tee, her hair pulled up quickly, she definitely looked like she had been about to workout. She watched for a moment as the two other she-wolves seemed to drool over the alpha and the kill, then spoke up. "Is everything okay?" Beth said, looking between the three. As a new member to the pack, she wasnt quite comfortable with all of their mannerisms yet, especially displays of affection like this, but as medic, she knew she should check in, with the banging and smell of blood and such. Her gray eyes moved to the deer, and her mouth watered a little. Forcing her eyes away, Beth raised an eyebrow, still looking between the three of them uncertainly.

Behind her, a similar figure appeared. "Beth?" Danny said softly, standing behind her in his own workout clothes. Their habitual morning run was supposed to be underway already, but she seemed fixated on something in the barn. Peeking around her, he caught sight of two of the pack's girls, crowded around Xander and a deer he mustve brought down during the night, skinned and gutted. He stepped back out of habit, avoiding their eyes. As a human, he was nothing here, and didnt like drawing attention to himself. But he was eager to get on their workout- it was his own private time with his sister these days.

@Gilmoregirl12

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back