• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok I won’t talk like that all the time. So for this RP you will all be a group so I would recommend discussing how all your characters met. Unless you all want to meet in the RP, it’s up to you how it’ll happen. Or only some of you can have already met, it’s up to you.

Last edited:
Hey sorry I didn’t read this before posting (new to the world of formal RP). My guy has been a loner for a while so it would make the most sense for him to meet everyone within the role play. Super excited to get going y’all!

Hey sorry I didn’t read this before posting (new to the world of formal RP). My guy has been a loner for a while so it would make the most sense for him to meet everyone within the role play. Super excited to get going y’all!
Perfectly fine! I’ll get the sheriff talking once everyone else has made their character and posted an intro.

I’d like to make one thing perfectly clear in terms of the update rule I put in the description, if you didn’t see it that’s fine, it wasn’t there when I first posted it. If I notice that you haven’t responded to anything or posted in a 24 hour period I’ll private message you and ask if you’re still in the RP. You have exactly one week total to give me or anyone any kind of sign that you’re still in this, if no sign is given, then I’ll assume you’re ghosting us and you’ll be out, and your character will be killed off, I can make it work. So, if you’re going to be gone from the website for more than a day, please PLEASE, say so. Also, if you decide you’re out, that is 1,000,000% fine! Please tell me so, I will not judge you at all nor do I expect anyone else to. I’m holding myself to this exact same standard, if I won’t be on for more than a day I’ll be sure to say so, and if I don’t I expect no less than a private message asking me what’s up.
If anything I’ve said here seems too strict please let me know, I want this RP to be fun both in the story and out of it, so let’s have fun! Also please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything.

Last edited:
I’d like to make one thing perfectly clear in terms of the update rule I put in the description, if you didn’t see it that’s fine, it wasn’t there when I first posted it. If I notice that you haven’t responded to anything or posted in a 24 hour period I’ll private message you and ask if you’re still in the RP. You have exactly one week total to give me or anyone any kind of sign that you’re still in this, if no sign is given, then I’ll assume you’re ghosting us and you’ll be out, and your character will be killed off, I can make it work. So, if you’re going to be gone from the website for more than a day, please PLEASE, say so. I’m holding myself to this exact same standard, if I won’t be on for more than a day I’ll be sure to say so, and if I don’t I expect no less than a private message asking me what’s up.
If anything I’ve said here seems too strict please let me know, I want this RP to be fun both in the story and out of it, so let’s have fun! Also please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything.
Seems fair to me!

One more thing, I think this goes without saying but, no god-moding! Your character can’t have every single skill on earth, nor can they magically get a headshot every single time, or instantly heal, or get missed by every single shot. If your character has a bullet go through them, that’s a wound. They need medical attention and will most likely be out of commission. That said, one of you should probably give your character some medical knowledge.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I deleted my initial post. I realize I may have been too excited and posted before we had a chance to flesh some things out. Like I said, I'm new to this site and this is my first group RP. That being said if I am ever out of turn or do anything wrong PLEASE call me on it. I'm super chill and want to make sure we all have fun.

I still maintain that my guy would not have met anyone before this but maybe we all meet in the saloon or something?

Hey all,

I deleted my initial post. I realize I may have been too excited and posted before we had a chance to flesh some things out. Like I said, I'm new to this site and this is my first group RP. That being said if I am ever out of turn or do anything wrong PLEASE call me on it. I'm super chill and want to make sure we all have fun.

I still maintain that my guy would not have met anyone before this but maybe we all meet in the saloon or something?
Dat woyks fa me!

I just put all of our names into a thing called thread collaboration, did it do something? Or are you all here just by coincidence?

I have no idea how my peep would know the other peeps, but it's starting to look like we don't know each other and we'll be meeting in town. Sheriff, do I know you beforehand?

I have no idea how my peep would know the other peeps, but it's starting to look like we don't know each other and we'll be meeting in town. Sheriff, do I know you beforehand?
If you want, I could have the sheriff be familiar with you. Or you can just ride into town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back