• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the OOC of Pokemon

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Also true lol. Full Synchro is fun. It's basically when Gemini half-possesses Dante and they fight like one entity.

#BeastMode
If he´d fight that much for her, maybe he already feels like her, they just never... Well... Showed that too each other. One of those situations where its obvious to everyone but them and both kinda dont wanna say something because they are afraid to make it awkward.

If he´d fight that much for her, maybe he already feels like her, they just never... Well... Showed that too each other. One of those situations where its obvious to everyone but them and both kinda dont wanna say something because they are afraid to make it awkward.
All that remains to be seem IC lol

Would be funny as hell though.

Zora: "Will you two just kiss already!?!?!!"

Erica: "S-Shut up, will you!"
Ban (her Banette): "Kekeke Eri and Dante sitting in the tree..."
Erica: "I´ll put you in your Pokeball if you won´t be quiet!" *blushes like crazy*
Sonata: *covering her eyes but still peeking* "l......lewd!!"
Luciana:"... Sonata you are too pure for this world..."
Zora: "but it's only a matter of time before they sneak off and-" *interrupted by a Luciana punch to the face*
Luciana: "Quiet, ya damn pervy fox!"

Gem: "and they say we're the crazy ones..."
Ai: "most definitely ironic, I agree"

Sonata: *covering her eyes but still peeking* "l......lewd!!"
Luciana:"... Sonata you are too pure for this world..."
Zora: "but it's only a matter of time before they sneak off and-" *interrupted by a Luciana punch to the face*
Luciana: "Quiet, ya damn pervy fox!"

Gem: "and they say we're the crazy ones..."
Ai: "most definitely ironic, I agree"
He is pretty good in contests right? And she exceeds at pokemon battles. Perfect fit~

He is pretty good in contests right? And she exceeds at pokemon battles. Perfect fit~
Dante: "Well.. actually Sonata is good at Contests. My job is just not to trip over my own feet" *rubs the back of his head sheepishly* "Really, Sonata does all the coordination, choreography, picks the songs and.... Yeah, I'm basically the backup dancer" *laughs*
Sonata: "I-I don't think I could go out there at all without my Flashlight..." *blushing*
Luciana: "Sonata's the contest girl, the rest of us are more the battlers. We've won a few gym battles, but we change regions too often to really go for a League."
Zora: "Yeah. For us it's more about enjoying the journey rather than trying to become a League champ or something. Inevitably we find out about Pokemon in trouble somewhere and drop everything to go help."
Dante: "I guess even outside the Sanctuary I'm a Rescuer first and foremost" *smiles sheepishly*
Luciana: "Not that any of us mind. That's just how Dante is" *smiles*

Dante: "Well.. actually Sonata is good at Contests. My job is just not to trip over my own feet" *rubs the back of his head sheepishly* "Really, Sonata does all the coordination, choreography, picks the songs and.... Yeah, I'm basically the backup dancer" *laughs*
Sonata: "I-I don't think I could go out there at all without my Flashlight..." *blushing*
Luciana: "Sonata's the contest girl, the rest of us are more the battlers. We've won a few gym battles, but we change regions too often to really go for a League."
Zora: "Yeah. For us it's more about enjoying the journey rather than trying to become a League champ or something. Inevitably we find out about Pokemon in trouble somewhere and drop everything to go help."
Dante: "I guess even outside the Sanctuary I'm a Rescuer first and foremost" *smiles sheepishly*
Luciana: "Not that any of us mind. That's just how Dante is" *smiles*
Erica: *whispers* Saving me from myself and loneliness all the time..."

Erica: *whispers* Saving me from myself and loneliness all the time..."
Sonata and Luciana: "Yeah, he's good at that" *blinks before looking at each other realizing they spoke at the same time*
Zora: "And you wonder why the ladies love him" *snickers*
Both again: "what?!"
Zora: "Did you forget that pretty much everyone on this little caravan of ours is female?"
Luciana: ".....Point taken..."
Sonata: "oh yeah...." *blushes*
Dante: *now a light shade of red himself* "Oi vey...."

Sonata and Luciana: "Yeah, he's good at that" *blinks before looking at each other realizing they spoke at the same time*
Zora: "And you wonder why the ladies love him" *snickers*
Both again: "what?!"
Zora: "Did you forget that pretty much everyone on this little caravan of ours is female?"
Luciana: ".....Point taken..."
Sonata: "oh yeah...." *blushes*
Dante: *now a light shade of red himself* "Oi vey...."
Ban, Aegislash and Dusknoir are males though

also:
Erica: "Yeah... he surely is swarmed by women that´d want to be his girlfriend." *looks a bit sad*

Ban, Aegislash and Dusknoir are males though

also:
Erica: "Yeah... he surely is swarmed by women that´d want to be his girlfriend." *looks a bit sad*
True, but Gemini, Zora, Luciana, Sonata, and Erica are females. So of the ones normally walking around outside of pokeballs, Ban's the only male around besides Dante x3

Luciana: *kicks Zora* "now look what you did!"
Zora: "ACK! what?! I just meant all of us!"
Gem: "With this lot, I don't think he'd survive too much more female attention..."
Ai: "Most assuredly... The fact he's survived this long already defies odds"

Dante: "Will you all cut it out!?" *blushing furiously*
Zora: "Besides, we all know what the OTP is around here!" *dodges Luciana's next kick and takes off running with Luciana in hot pursuit*
Luciana: "When I get my paws on you so help me!"
Sonata: *hiding behind Erica's legs so as to not get caught up in the feud* "T-those two are always so rough....."
Gem: "All this talk is getting boring. When are they gonna kiss already?"
Ai: "Probably when Tepigs can learn fly...."

Well that was entertaining.

Speaking of prexisting connections: the likliehood of anyone knowing Artemis is extremely low, however, people who are either in the science community or enjoy reading science books might know him by his pseudonym Luna Oracle.

Anyway, I'm gonna make the IC now.

So... where is this all gonna start? Is it player's choice which town/region they start in?
This is a good question, as it seems like a lot of our characters are from different regions...

Maybe there was an event that enticed all of our characters to come to it, like some big battle?
Or maybe all of our characters won, like a cruise, which brings them all together? Or something else...
Just spitballin'!

This is a good question, as it seems like a lot of our characters are from different regions...

Maybe there was an event that enticed all of our characters to come to it, like some big battle?
Or maybe all of our characters won, like a cruise, which brings them all together? Or something else...
Just spitballin'!
Dante: "... we got lost again...."
Zora: "well excuse me for taking a nap!"

I like the cruise idea. A cruise for trainers would make a great place to try and catch some water pokémon. And a boat in the middle of the ocean could make an interesting target for some less-than-reputable people.

I like the cruise idea. A cruise for trainers would make a great place to try and catch some water pokémon. And a boat in the middle of the ocean could make an interesting target for some less-than-reputable people.
Heh, yeah... And it could easily be sabotaged, leaving the group stranded and sort of forced to work together xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back