• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the OOC of Pokemon

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Erica: "I doubt they´d have been a match for me..."
Ban: "Dont overestimate yourself."
Erica: "You think they could have beaten us?"
Ban: "No, but the general point still remains."
Dante: "Probably better for their pride. I don't think gym leaders enjoy getting clobbered twice back to back" *grins over at her*
Gemini: *still cursing quite loudly until she gets mental-muted*
Zora: *staring intently at Ban since he didn't deny the joke she made earlier* B....L.....
Luciana: *kicks Zora into the wall*
Sonata; "What's BL?"
Dante: "SO.. who wants to get some food!?" *trying to NOPE out of explaining that one to innocent Sonata*

[meanwhile on the other side of the street]

Artemis: huh. Wonder what's going on over there.
Athena: umbree (just ignore it)

Good to know. On a side note, did we abandon the Cruise plan to have everyone gather in Vermillion? Did we all even agree on a plan in the first place?
No. We just rolled with the punches. I think.

Look I don't know what happened but apparently we're al in vermillion now so we'll just have to roll with it. Prehaps with some winging.

No. We just rolled with the punches. I think.

Look I don't know what happened but apparently we're al in vermillion now so we'll just have to roll with it. Prehaps with some winging.
*cough cough* Team Rocket or other nefarious ne'erdowell gives out cruise tickets to "lucky" passersby*cough*

Dante: "Probably better for their pride. I don't think gym leaders enjoy getting clobbered twice back to back" *grins over at her*
Gemini: *still cursing quite loudly until she gets mental-muted*
Zora: *staring intently at Ban since he didn't deny the joke she made earlier* B....L.....
Luciana: *kicks Zora into the wall*
Sonata; "What's BL?"
Dante: "SO.. who wants to get some food!?" *trying to NOPE out of explaining that one to innocent Sonata*
On a side note, what is BL?

Sure thing xD, I'm all ears for it as Theo's just started his journey
Rad!
Well, maybe Theo's grandparents knew Ceren's parents because all of them are researchers? So, they might know each other from childhood or somethin'? :o
Maybe they haven't seen each other for a while though..? So when they do meet up again, it's like this whole 'whOA I REMEMBER YOU,,,' moment, lol...
Or not, we can change it up if you'd like lmao

Rad!
Well, maybe Theo's grandparents knew Ceren's parents because all of them are researchers? So, they might know each other from childhood or somethin'? :o
Maybe they haven't seen each other for a while though..? So when they do meet up again, it's like this whole 'whOA I REMEMBER YOU,,,' moment, lol...
*le poke* I'mma post again soon if you don't xD

Rad!
That sounds good, maybe Theo's grandparents went down to Johto to do research stuff and little Theo tagged along, met Ceren and had a whole Ash and Serena type moment before having to go back to Sinnoh.

I'm not even excepted yet and there's already a ship being built xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back