• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Warwick

HIERARCHY INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAINING RECRUITMENT/CENSUS DOSSIER. NO.4

Hello and Welcome. If you have these documents for the census, Please skip to the bottom of the page and fill out your Hierarchy Personal Informational Form. If you have just been recruited then Congratulations! We know you have many questions, And we have many answers. But we only have a short amount of time and we need you to get working asap!

First things first; Where are you?: You have been chosen to work for and with the most elite and tightly wound covert Interdimensional Military operations to ever exist. The Hierarchy. Now, We understand that you may be feeling a bit Disoriented about learning that there are Dimensions and not just your universe. Please take this time to take a breather and reevaluate yourself before reading on.

REEVALUATE BEFORE CONTINUATION.

Now, Who am I? Well, I am REDACTED, Your Hierarchy coordinator and Member of H.R. Now, Let your hair down! Relax, Redacted Is going to take good care of you your first time here.

Third things Third... What will you encounter here as you work? Well, You will be happy to know that you will be meeting and working with a massive and hugely diverse cast of Interdimensional Characters! Anyone and Everyone you can think of will be here! And you'll probably run Into them! Who knows? Might even make a friend or best friend or More than a friend! If you get what I'm saying! :)

And Finally, The Stairwell! How does It work? How do I reach the top when I'm at the bottom? Well, keep working hard with that can-do attitude and everything will answer Itself!

Now, That's about all you need for your beginning steps up the stairwell of success. Oh, and one more thing! If you think that you can or will leave, You Won't! You Can't! We'll make sure of It. Happy Working! Please be sure to fill out your Hierarchy Personal Informational Form, Grab a jumpsuit, and wear a smile!

NAME:
PERSONAL BIASES:
EYE COLOR:
HEIGHT:
BIRTH DIMENSION:
ALIASES:
JOB TITLE:
KNOWN DISEASES/MUTATIONS:
HISTORY WITH HIERARCHY:
ASSISTANCE WITH WICK:
ASSISTANCE WITH NEWTON:

DESCRIPTION/OTHER:

NAME: Michael
RACE: Archangel
LEVEL: Archangel IIII
PERSONAL BIASES: Get even. At any cost.
EYE COLOR: N/A
HEIGHT: 6'2
BIRTH DIMENSION: Hierarchy
ALIASES: The Guardian
JOB TITLE: Archangel
KNOWN DISEASES/MUTATIONS: None.
HISTORY WITH HIERARCHY: first known Michael grade Archangel
ASSISTANCE WITH WICK: None
ASSISTANCE WITH NEWTON: One Meeting, cussed out, got bottles thrown at body
DESCRIPTION/OTHER: I'm getting really tired of this census thing. If this place Is going to keep upping the taxes, I'm just gonna exile myself. Dreyton built me so we could protect the people of the Hierarchy, Give them something to look up to. I don't know why he won't speak to me anymore.

Last known picture:

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back