• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I’m a twenty three year old adult writer seeking other adults to work with on some wonderful fandom stories! Right now I’m desperately craving Buffy the Vampire Slayer- but if you’re not a fan fear not there are other fandoms included! I’m a super friendly writer but I do have a hectic real life situation. I’ve got some stuff going on so some days maybe rapid fire and others maybe a little slower or nothing at all. But I will always try to get more than one response per week or day.

What I’m looking for is someone who can use third person, past tense and detail. I’m also looking for oc (me) x canon (you) parings.I can double but all my roleplays are doubles and I’d love to find some singles! I’m also advanced literate and typically write between three and four paragraphs but I can write more depending on my partner and their enthusiasm. When I get into roleplays I get super excited and into the plot, I look for fan edits and even make playlists as well!

The fandoms I’m searching for and the canons I search for are as follows:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer- Angel, Spike or Riley. I would consider Xander at a push!

Teen Wolf: Stiles, Scott, Derek.

Vampire Diaries: Damon, Stefan or Alaric.

The Originals: Klaus, Elijah, Kol.

Pirates of The Caribbean: Will or Jack.

Harry Potter: Draco, Fred/George, Sirius or James.

Divergent: Four.

Hunger games: Gale or Finnick.

In your dm if you could let me know where you saw this post, the fandom you’d like and wether or not you want to double that would be awesome! If you could also mention wether or not love triangles are acceptable that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back