• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, I knew about Lenny but not everyone else. Is there any way to revamp it?
Not really, if anything give awhile but idk how I could revamp it or make changes. The only thing being is instead of a ball just have the humans casually meet them idk

Ah, that is unfortunate. I'm sorry about my absence, I'm sure if I had been more active it would have helped. I don't know if it's any solace, but I'd love to have 1x1 rps with you if only for the chance of developing our characters and their connection. :)

Ah, that is unfortunate. I'm sorry about my absence, I'm sure if I had been more active it would have helped. I don't know if it's any solace, but I'd love to have 1x1 rps with you if only for the chance of developing our characters and their connection. :)
Awe~ you guys live!! I guess it's just me haha. I'd love to do a 1x1. I thought yall died

Nah, I've just been waiting for Tamara and Marshall to see each other so they can talk about what happened last night. Still XD
Same. I mostly speed up because I don't want people to loose interest but if patience is all that is needes I have a lot.

I’m sorry I haven’t been active. The past few days have been super hectic at work cause the owner is coming in and I just didn’t have the time.

I’m sorry I haven’t been active. The past few days have been super hectic at work cause the owner is coming in and I just didn’t have the time.
It's alright I got ya. Lenny dropped out and honestly I feel rp is a mess. Taraninja16 Taraninja16 suggested revamping and am considering doing so with the same plot line just the entrance is different and a few tweaks here and there. Monsters will be able to wander about more freely without the need of a charm but reside in the manor still. If any of you are interested to reenter feel free to tell me. For now I have rethink of the story and ACTUALLY organize.

I'm thinking about where witches are actually aware this time of their powers. I'm actually thinking of making it into an academy instead xD

You know I'm interested in pretty much anything you could bring up to me sis! This week was just a rough week for me~ I'll help you with whatever you may need.

Ooooouuu I love not having children~
Lol random ok xD its always teens in academy story and I understand but lioe what about college? Thats where the real romance starts. Picture this: "You're in college/university taking class courses and on a spring day, cherry blossoms surround this handsome person reading a book on a bench and the scene is perfect for your eyes to be caught lioe love at first sight. Little did you know, that is the very same person you marry and is your soulmate as the stuerdise of fate has aligned your paths.

Lol I meant it in the sense of everyone always does high school like people don't go to college. And high school is a bunch of children, sixteen year olds with extreme hormones. I would love a college setting and I'm way into love at first sight cause I'm a hopeless romantic.

Lol I meant it in the sense of everyone always does high school like people don't go to college. And high school is a bunch of children, sixteen year olds with extreme hormones. I would love a college setting and I'm way into love at first sight cause I'm a hopeless romantic.
I thought so about the kids part. Right though? It's always teenagers and it makes me feel weird not that I'm older xD like I should be in college tf? Lets try that? College.

I am a hopeless romantic too D:

Exactly! College peeps are better. They got more freedom, they don't live in their momma house and gotta beg her for permission to do anything. There's college events and parties. Litty bop

Exactly! College peeps are better. They got more freedom, they don't live in their momma house and gotta beg her for permission to do anything. There's college events and parties. Litty bop
I'm still trying to figure out the kinks. Are you still down to be Nathan's partner? I still want to use him

This sounds very exciting, and I think we could get even more people interested in roleplaying with this new setting. I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back