• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To The Earthenian Academy Of Harmony RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo this is the rp post for my rp- anyway heres a reminder of what the rp is about

c9827ade6124863ab6e21ecfdce8be59.gif
Summary of the rp

so in this rp in a distant land called the labyrinth of earthenia witches and elves lived there 5,900 years ago they used to be in harmony the witches made medicine,potions,cures for everyone while elves made weapons,clothes,armor but one day the elves started accusing witches of poisoning people and then the witches accused the elves of blackmailing and profiling witches and executing witches because they look suspicious so they had a deadly war that lasted for 3,600 years elves and witches had to live in separate towns if witches crossed the border to their town the elves would shoot the witches and hang their bodies on trees if the elves crossed the borders the elves would also face tragedy until 1,000 years later a elf half witch came and stopped the war using no violence explaining how its wrong to discriminate people the war stopped and that same person made a academy for witches and elves to study and interact with each other build up relationships and friendships yadadadada whatever i dunno but then theres a race or group of people who are planning to bomb the whole land of earthenia so in the academy you are in "The Academy Of Harmony" the principle assigned you and a few other students who are specially skilled and talented to investigate on this threat because some students have gone missing and seem to be linked with this theres also been a situation at the academy where theres a group of students promoting discrimination and encouraging other students to murder others trying to start up the war between elves and witches......they seem to be part of a deadly cult the land of earthenia is becoming dangerous theres even a group of people possessing the friendly creatures of earthenia and making them kill the people of earthenia you must get to know your classmates and stop these threats but also be a normal school kid too!
hiro-thank-you-anime-girl-twirl-4im67o18xss2ve6s.gif
Now time for roolz!

-No GodModding
-Romance is allowed(make sure the rper of the character you want your character to be with is ok with it)
-Don't Hate The Roleplayer Hate The Character
-if you have any problems or concerns or suggestions comment on the OOC! and we'll discuss(if its about another player and your uncomfortable PM me!)
-this rp is basically school life,slice of life,and some action and angst......mostly fluff and silly happenings! just some kids trying to solve problems and such(if you have any suggestions for the rp tell me! ill ask everyone in the rp if they agree with it and we'll do it!!
tumblr_7ab1e3239db508e50e42ee79c34e30b4_7390c3f5_1280.gif
Have Fun rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back