• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (Year 2) (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1645460701348.png
GWEN WHEELER
"This is great I'm so happy to see you again!" Gwen said giddily to Marcus, he may not be exactly the same as he was before the bunker mission went to hell in a handbasket, but he was still him! That was a win in Gwen's book. Akron was well, Akron at least. Though he could've been a little kinder when he mentioned Marcus would have his 'hands full now', Gwen was happy somebody wasn't dead. So sue her! She didn't have much time to speak to Rue before she quietly excused herself as well before the small twins approached and made comments about her and Cami's hair; that got them an instant like in the Angel of Combustion's book. "Aw thank you, you're both very pretty too- aaaand they're gone." Gwen said beginning to compliment Nami and Maki before their short attention span whisked them away to the next interesting thing. Gwen had to smile and shake her head at that, her own parents had to keep her on a child leash when she first started learning to walk.

"Cami wants to impress all the boys this year." Gwen playfully teased lightly elbowing Camillia as she expressed her apologies over their tardiness. Though at the mention of Lord Death speaking did her eyes turn serious. "Oh yeah, did we miss anything important?" she asked with a tilt of her head towards Marcus. "And yeah what she said we thought you were....you know." She said making a brief choking dead sound with her head slumping over to her right shoulder.

Interacted The Elder The Elder (Marcus) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Cami) Mentioned: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Rue) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Akron)

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
1645602790712.jpeg“They might as well be mine," Sozen replied dryly in response to J’s comment about the ownership of the wolves. “And whether they’re mine or not doesn’t change my point. It’s still a matter of common courtesy not to immediately put your hands all over an animal you’ve only just met”. He let out a long sigh before rubbing his forehead slowly. “Why am I even wasting my breath on this? I know for a fact you’ll take absolutely zero of what I've just said to heart”.
Sozen fell silent again as the topic of conversation shifted to hair products of all things. He folded his arms while J launched into one of his usual tirades. Sozen hadn’t spent much time around the exuberant youth, but he knew enough to know that J could continue talking for hours at a time if there was no one to stop him. Which was why Sozen was surprised by the fact that for once J cut himself off before turning his head to look off at something or someone across the courtyard. He followed J’s gaze, but with the distance between them and how many students were milling around the courtyard, it was impossible to tell just who or what J was looking at.
“You can keep your snack,” Sozen replied in his same dry tone, declining J’s offer of Jerky. “I’m not very hungry at the moment”.
Upon the mention of his name, Sozen’s attention was immediately stolen and he turned his head to see Grace walking over to him. He was caught entirely off guard by Grace’s show of concern for him and it took him a moment to process her question. He could count the times anyone had cared enough to ask about his wellbeing on one hand, so to have someone worried about him was a feeling entirely foreign to him.
“I’m alright,” He replied finally, after he’d finished getting his thoughts back in order. “To tell the truth, I was more concerned about you and Yang. Both of you looked ready to pulverize that guy, you know. I’m just thankful the staff decided to step in when they did. If they hadn’t, things could have gotten real bloody real fast”.
Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis _Line 213 _Line 213 The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Rosalia "Lia" Rae Rain & Llewellyn Artain-Galant

OIP.puoWiE63ta376O4aamTKrAHaJX

fire_emblem_three_houses_dimitri_post_timeskip.jpg

Mentions: Markus ( The Elder The Elder ), Rue ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )

Lia furrowed her brows as she listened to his words. She was right! This is Llewellyn Artain-Galant! He looks so different than before, this must have been what the teacher's meant when they said that the EAT class was no joke. Llewellyn and Markus were lucky enough to have walked away with their lives, Morika was unfortunate enough to be caught up in someone's wicked schemes. Her mind darted back to Lacey, who was no doubt living it up with her new weapon partner, and she still couldn't help but feel bitter. About how her life was changing, how she wasn't able to properly interact with Morika, and that Llewellyn was better mannered than she had thought which made her feel worse about her current behavior and insecurities. This person, this man before her has suffered longer than she has, therefore Lia has no right to complain about her pain nor her current place in life. "Alright. Here goes." She swallowed thickly and placed her smaller hand in his much larger one, marveling at the texture of his gloves as she pushed some of her wavelength through her hand, in hopes that it would do something. Lia sincerely hoped that they were partners so she could be forced to focus on something other than the petty feelings that were festering. And if they weren't partners, then Lia really hoped that the two of them could become close acquaintances at least.

The moment Llewellyn felt Lia’s fingers press into the material of his gloves, the young man felt his entire frame jolt. He wanted to pull his hand away yet Llewellyn could not. It was as though the white haired girl’s touch physically locked the blonde’s hand in place as her wavelength coursed throughout his very being. Llewellyn felt foreign sensations force themselves into his heart, stirring up feelings of crushing anxiety, simmering anger, and a few others he could not fully decipher. Still, one thing remained clear as Llewellyn remained in his Human Form; these feelings were not all his. My connection to Alice was never this… intense. Llewellyn let out a harsh exhalation as he attempted to partially lessen the heavy pounding of his heart. Have I discovered how to bare my soul or to partially open it? The blonde lightly shook his head to dismiss his wonderings. Llewellyn had to first see if this girl could wield him before he tried to get too excited over this seemingly stronger connection.

“My apologies,” The young man began as he struggled to keep his breathing even from the sudden influx of emotion he had felt upon touching Lia. “I needed a moment to adjust. We should be able to begin in earnest now.” Llewellyn offered a light smile that contained more confidence and warmth than his current shaken self felt at the first contact with the white haired Meister. Then, he closed his single blue eye once more as Llewellyn’s mind focused on the form he had not used in over three months. A soft, gentle white light illuminated the young man, shrouding his features as his body changed into a three-sided shape. The light took a full second to fade, gradually revealing a purple, gem-like shield face that sparkled from the smiling sun’s rays.

Lia felt a strong burst of pride that was not her own, surge through her chest as she held the beautiful shield in her hands. Her eyes sparkled with a newfound curiosity as she lightly waved the purple shield in her hand back and forth across her field of vision, making gentle swaying motions. A small smile graced her lips as she ceased her swaying to lightly run her fingertips across the smooth surface. "How pretty." she muttered softly, forgetting that this was Llewellyn she was holding in her hands, not a shiny new weapon.

“Er… Miss?” Llewellyn inquired, feeling a little embarrassed with the way Lia reacted to his Weapon form. He was glad that she liked it, truly, but the way she was staring while she stroked his shield surface was uncomfortable for him. “We do not seem to be experiencing any difficulties.” The blonde attempted to soldier on, pushing through his embarrassment to relay the rest of the professors’ spoken instructions. “S-so we should attempt to track down Professor Juri to get sorted into our team for this school year. Unless you wish to try for a different partner?” Llewellyn honestly did not wish to be set aside again, yet he felt as though the white haired girl deserved a chance to find a more destructive Weapon, should that have been her desire. He did not want to unintentionally hedge Lia’s potential list of options with his own desire to continue on as a member of the E.A.T. Class.

Lia blinked, surprised for a moment before remembering that this was a person that could turn into a weapon. Her face flushed lightly as she cleared her throat. "Sure, I'll see if I can spot Professor Juri. Hopefully we get placed onto a team with people that know what they are doing." She paused for a brief second, as she identified more emotions that weren't hers, wash over her. Her brows knitted into a frown as she stared down at the shiny purple shield. "But why would I want a different partner? You cover what I can't do. I mostly fight offensive, leaving myself open to enemies. This," she lightly tapped the surface of the shield before continuing. "Is what I need." Lia lifted her gaze from the purple surface of the shield, waving at Rue as she descended the stairs in search of Professor Juri. "Now, let's see if we can find this Professor."

August 29, 11:00 am

Two hours have completely passed since the arrival of all the students within E.A.T. Class. So far on the first day there has already been some drama amongst the students, drama that will be resolved sooner or later. Partnerless students were assigned to pick out their partners aminst themselves and report back to Professor Juri. Once the last pair had formed, Juri took the time to go over each and every one of them trying to find who would fit best with who on a team. Once her analysis was completed she ordered everyone to gather around and form up in front of her. She began naming the members of each team as she sorted them amongst themselves. Once the teams were completed and were all grouped up Ikora took a step forward preparing to announce the exercise for today.

"Students, as you know today is the first day of E.A.T. Class. Some of you are new and some of you are returning from last year. I will tell you now, this class is not a cake walk. You will be challenged and you may or may not suffer along the way. Your will to overcome those challenges will depend on how long you'll stay within this class or even the academy. Professor Juri here will be your guidance counselor and therapist if you decide you need one. There's no shame in asking for help. Even if you are a male." She says looking around at all the guys before her. "As you see you're all grouped up in squads of three pairs. Your teammates are a piece of your survival here. Rely on each other, trust in each other, and don't fail one another. You should all try to figure out each other's strengths and weaknesses. Knowing one's flaws can bring about better improvement. Improvement that can soon bring you down the path to even surpassing us." She says gesturing out to the rest of the teachers. "Now, on to the good stuff. Today's exercise would be a team based game of capture the flag. There will be two teams composed of two squads each. Team Alpha will be filled with Squads A & B, Team Omega is filled with Squads C & D. Each Squad member will choose their own Squad Captain and those squad captains, would be the co-captains of the teams for this game. The game will take place out there in the desert." She says pointing towards the open desert that could be seen from the top of the courtyard. "The flags would be placed one in front of the other with plenty of space between them. Space large enough that we gave you all off road vehicles to traverse the terrain. There's plenty of rock formations for you all to use for cover or even take the height advantage and pick off your enemies from afar. Also throwing in a twist to the game, everyone will be wearing a belt with a flag on it. If your opponent removes your flag from the belt, you are out of the game. So the teams can either win by capturing the other team's flag or eliminating everyone from the other team. During this exercise there will absolutely be no killing, or serious injuries. The most you can do is slightly break a rib." She says nonchalantly. "Now let's go."

August 29, 12:00pm

1645882671097.png
Team Alpha and Team Omega stood on the opposite sides of the "field" as Ikora stood in the center. On each side were 2 atvs, 2 bikes, and a jeep with no doors or roof. "As I said, the vehicles were of full disposal, just don't blow anyone up!!" Ikora spoke as her voice boomed throughout the desert. "Oh I've forgot to mention, within the sand are mines that release highly compressed air capable of launching you into the air. Don't drive over them now, or things would get hectic for you. NOW!! ALPHA TEAM, OMEGA TEAM. BEGIN!!!!" Ikora claps her hands as lightning strikes down on her, removing her from the center and signaling the start of the exercise.
Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi _Line 213 _Line 213 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Exanis Exanis RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Phayne Phayne Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Mitchs98 Mitchs98 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Flintstone Flintstone
Do to Knight's sudden inactivity, John would not be participating. With that being said, Icly the teachers removed John from E.A.T for more evaluation.
1. Win by either capturing the flag, or eliminating everyone from the opponent's team.
2. No killing or serious injuries.
3. No dying.
4. HAVE FUN

Nik | Death City | DWMA

He couldn't help it. That one specific line in particular rang as wrong to him, but far be it now, as a fresh new student, one who had been pushed to leave his home, question a senior Agent in their own turf now when he was only just now getting a view at how things worked here.

Still though, what the heck was that? Nik however, decided to put Madame Ikora's statements aside to instead focus his attention on the game ahead. Sexism wasn't entirely something he was foreign to. It existed everywhere, and in some places among some of his own peers making quite rude comments to opposite sides of both genders when they saw the chance. He'd never quite heard a Instructor go so far as to vocalize it clearly, but just because the Russian branch didn't leave Instructors who spoke in such forms alone without heavy warnings, didn't mean the West would hide it. It was whatever, so long as it didn't dampen his abilities to progress both himself and his Weapon partner forward because they were male. He'd say nothing.

Though the brief glance he gave Cain was a sign to his partner that he hadn't missed that little slip, intentional or not.

With the mechanics of the game given, Nik merely donned his belt, loosening it enough that it could sling over his shoulder and act something like a sling instead where the flag could be tucked behind the belt so it sat roughly at his right hip. Checking it to make sure he wanted it right where it was, he nodded, then turned his attention to the others of Team B. Internally, he had to wonder if there was going to be some tension between Cain and Stein, given the last interaction they had was not good either. However his attention could not help but be drawn to Marcus, the one who lived apparently. He was aware of the unfortunate instance that followed Marcus prior to his arrival. All he could really do was smile if the Zombie Meister looked his way. It was genuine, to say the least. As he really had nothing more to say. If anything, he was glad the guy had another chance at life when it'd been so swiftly snuffed out.

Either way, with the two teams moving on, it was time to get introductions going before they reached their destination. With a clap, Nik smiled wider, revealing some slightly sharp canines. "Well, it is a pleasure to finally meet a member of the Stein family. I have heard much about you overseas, it is an honor." His faint accented voice brimming with joy that came with a bow. "And Marcus, I am glad to make your acquaintance as well. I hope our time together in this little game will be quite fun. I and my partner are both fresh faces here, and as I understand it, most of you all have history it seems. I hope we will impress on this game" he glanced at Cain, "because we certainly wouldn't want Team Omega to win, now would we?" Which was just as swiftly followed by the excited laugh and nudge to Cain.

"Anyway," his laugh cut short in faltering chuckles, "I look forward to this match. I was hoping to learn a bit more about you all while we make our way there."

The sun had no mercy for poor souls in its sweltering heat. Bloodsucker DNA made it highly unlikely that he could perform at tip-top condition in this type of scenario, that is, if such myths were factually accurate. In the sunlight however Nik was no slower than any other person, nor did he feel winded by being out in the brightness like legends tended to say the people of his mother's kind tended to be.

As they made their way to the desert, Nik was talkative. Starting out with the information he said he would give his peers to aid them in their quest of success.

"The first thing you must know about me, is that I am Utility Meister, and possess Bloodsucker blood in my veins." The last part something he grinned at, displaying his mostly normal teeth, except for the sharper ones in the back at his wide smile before he continued.

"On top of that, my partner Cain here, the lovely gold Scythe, has a gift with electricity. I assume stunning our opponents is allowed while on the field, but when it comes to covering distances, I am your guy. I am exceptionally quick on my feet and quite acrobatic. My senses are pretty sharp also thanks to the blood in my veins. On top of that I am pretty good with Soul Perception so I could detect the others before we actually have to face them in person." He was about to ask the others for input on how they might use the terrain to their advantage, maybe get some more feedback on their specific skill sets and if anyone in the group was more of a long ranged fighter, but then Ikora spoke and he clammed up quite quickly. At the announcement that there were mines lingering about, he glanced ahead.

"Hmm, that will make maneuvering difficult. Getting launched into the air could be helpful though. If we could just pick out where the mines were we could use them to our advantage. Any ideas?" He asked aloud.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Phayne Phayne Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone

4d336cdc30f97fac76e252ae937244d5.png

full

full

Interacts: Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Llew RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Roselia BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Elvena/Rue Kyuubey Kyuubey Marcus/Nami/Maki The Elder The Elder J/Takeshi Exanis Exanis Katherine Flintstone Flintstone

Standing to the side of Nik, Cain listened attentively as Ikora addressed the entirety of the students presently gathered here, the instructor clear and vocal as she began the orientation speech for everyone; introducing the infamous Juri to those who didn't already know her. It was during her introduction that Cain would notice the slight change in Nik's demeanour; a momentary blip in the exterior image he presently portrayed to everyone, as if something Ikora had said had struck a nerve within him. Cain however hadn't really paid that much attention to the comment Ikora had made. Having been to a therapist in the past, he saw no real need to feel offended by that particular remark.

Pushing Nik's subtle reaction aside, Cain would take the opportunity to glance at the others assigned to Team A; making a mental note of the faces that he would soon be calling 'team mates' during his stint in this branch of the DWMA. For the most part, Cain felt rather indifferent to the other team members, having had very little chance to interact with them thus far. That being said, J, was apart of the team and considering their exchange earlier it may have seemed like there would be a sense of animosity between them. Cain however had merely glanced at J and his partner; Rue , before returning his attention to Ikora. He wasn't petty enough to let his personal emotions sway him. As long as they were on the same team, he'd treat them no different to everyone else.

Of course, it wasn't enough for him to be stuck with J. The mention of Team A and Team B merging for this exercise had brought its own particular set of issues. Elvena Stein and her Weapon partner, long story short this mornings exchange had more than likely left them on less than amicable terms with one another. It was what it was, again Cain despite everything was still a professional. He'd do what was needed for this training drill.

As the speech ended and Team Alpha began to intermingle, Cain would remain a shadow to Nik whom had enthusiastically began to introduce himself; addressing Elvena and Marcus in particular. Cain however would have his eyes focused upon the other meister and weapon partnership of Team B; his hazel eyes staring at Roselia and her partner Llewellyn; the latter in particular being quite battle worn in appearance. Clearly someone who has seen quite a bit; Cain could not help but be curious towards his particular history. Alas any attempt to discover more about them would be quashed as he felt the nudge come from Nik; Cain taking a few steps forward from the force and surprise as he had been lost in his own thoughts during that moment.

"Yeah... " he replied, not 100% sure as to what exactly Nik had just said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the desert, Cain had kept to himself for the most part; hands pocketed as he continued to listen and observe. As Nik had earlier stated, they were both new faces to this branch; a point of isolation considering that immediately made them the 'outliers' of the group; more so given the history that the long standing students have recently had. There was a sense of comradery and loyalty forged through surviving such a drastic event. Cain and Nik in particular did not share that with them.

It was what it was and they couldn't change that aside from showing the old cast what they had to offer. Cain may have been a particular egotistical talker, but when it came to his duty and maintaining the image of the Evans family, he was no slouch. He fully intended to win this game alongside Nik and the rest of Team Alpha; even if he didn't see eye to eye with a few of them.

Remaining next to Nik, Cain would continue to stand in silence as his meister got to talking. One ear paying attention to what his new meister was capable off and one ear listening for the input of others. This was an opportune time for Cain to observe those he would be working with, to gauge the level of experience and natural talent that they had. How would the old school react to hearing and seeing the new school students in action? Would that segregation between the old and the new rear its ugly head again?

Cain was fully ready to take the leap of faith and trust his meister's words; never once questioning the abilities he was eager to reveal to their team mates. The question now was, would the others agree to let the new faces take the charge? Would they trust them?

"While I don't disapprove of Nik's eagerness, I think it would be best for us to know what the other is capable of. As Nik has already told you, I am a demon scythe with some control over electricity. Given Nik's abilities, I agree with the idea of us being a mobile unit or even a trump card should we decide to take a more cautious approach. That being said..." he paused and glanced at those he knew to be of the previous year. "...I would appreciate it if you told us the abilities of those on the other team as well as yourselves. I would rather not rush in blind with Nik, unaware of what Team Omega's abilities are as well as those we are meant to be working with. On top of that, who are we going to elect as our Team leaders? "

full

best akrony.png

Akron
interaction: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi mention: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey
“Odd ball? I wouldn’t say oddball simply…. unique and interesting, the world is full of such people, especially in a place like this” Akron commented tone flat still. “As for elvy… yes though I’m sure she feels the same about you well everyone's interesting to her, just trust me” Akron nodded slightly letting out a sharp exhale that was his “laugh” so to speak. At least his miester was making some friends here or acquaintances at least. It did get him thinking… what did the others think of him? Frankly, the previous exchange was probably the most social he’d been in months but first impressions tended to be the most important and the time for that had long passed. Such a train of thought would have confused to chug along were it not for Izuma’s request to see if they were compatible internally Akron cringed.. sealing the partnership… and most likely the fate of the cheerful boy was not something he felt he could do gladly.. “very well.. I can’t see how we wouldn’t be compatible“ Akron commented tone slightly hushed for its normal volume.

reaching out his hand it was then Ikora begins to speak and in an instant Akron shifted on the spot to give her his full undivided attention as tended to be the case. Of course, the teacher's comment about males while not directed at Akron mattered little in his mind.. clearly, she was referring to him more specifically, he’d go through three meisters… maybe he really wasn’t cut out for this… should he ask for more help? Or? No.. it wasn’t the time for that.. Akron refocused on what was being said.. teams.. and a game of capture the flag.. looking over the team composition he couldn’t help be feel a little sad that himself and Elvy were on opposite teams.. but it was just a game so.. there was probably some logic too this, after all, it was supposedly about teamwork. so there was probably some reason for it? "well this should certainly be... interesting" he'd mumble softly... right so either capture the flag or knock out all the opposing team. and at most just break a rib? right, letting out a small low exhale the weapon wasn't sure this would end well but that remained to be seen as he followed along with everyone else towards the playfield.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once they'd reached the playfield Ikora mentioned that there were pressured air landmines mixed into the sands.. that would be interesting while Akron thought on this he realised that at least the one he knew on the other team where much faster then some on his own team, least Gwen could drive unlike himself.. maybe the cars would be there saving grace. If anything Akron would rather remain on defence.. though it wasn’t like he was game to actually make a plan… he just hoped whoever was doing it would be.. good? then again the game was about showing off there teamwork rather then winning.

Elvena Stein

__skadi_and_skadi_the_corrupting_heart_arknights_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-44e2cda62d8a69bf05...jpgThe rest of the courtyard meet and greetings had become white noise to the meister. None of it mattered nor existed for the time being. A sleepy sigh tumbled past her lips as she was moved from her position on Takeshi’s back to now have her head cradled within his lap. With him, her soul felt subconsciously safe. With him, there was no need to be weary of the world around her. Those red crimson orbs only appeared when Ikora’s booming voice seemed to resonate loudly along the courtyard. Even then, her head remained nestled where it was, her gaze lingering on the woman who addressed them with the details of what their day would consist of. “ A game? “ Elvy inquired towards Takeshi, peering up at him once the teacher had finished speaking. There was a gentleness being worn on her expression that was reserved for him but it quickly dissipated once they’d had to stand and go through the motions of making their way to the ‘exercise’ area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elvena stood by her partner, frame leaning against his. Even off the field, they supported one another it would seem. Her eyes found themselves jumping from face to face, probably overstaying their welcome with a piqued curiosity before moving to the next one. After Cain and Nik were finished speaking, elaborating more on their abilities, as well as themselves, the mention of the gold color caused her to wrinkle up her nose as she heavily started to question if Nik was indeed colorblind. Maybe it was a bloodsucker trait? Will require more evidence... Elvena thought to herself, tilting her head to the side. Elvena slowly raised her hand as if they were still in class and she was asking permission to speak.
I’m a two star meister who utilizes black blood. Due to the nature of my... condition, I’m capable of flight and I am a much more offensive fighter. I can keep others at bay and I can also disrupt the resonance, or stability, between a meister and their weapon if I’m able to hit them with one of my black blood abilities. While I probably can’t match the speed of our friendly neighborhood bloodsucker, " it was here that she shot Nik an appreciative glance, " I am indeed remarkably fast. My soul perception is top tier, I’m ranked as one of the highest in using this ability at this branch. This would greatly help us discern between friend and foe, as well as alert us of anyone approaching. I have memorized every soul signature of the people on this field. “ A yawn broke out which caused her to pause, that once raised hand lowering to stifle it to the best of her abilities.

Takeshi and I can play this game independently and work just as well, or even better I might argue, than if I were wielding him. Since this game seems to function better the more active bodies we have on the field, it’s statistically better for us both to be in human form. Speaking of, this is Takeshi. “ That same hand extended itself to point towards the man beside her. “ Two star demon weapon. His weapon form is a zanbatō but he fights with the use of his own swords when in human form… “ She trailed off and motioned towards the weapons secured to his person. “ You’ll just have to see him in action to understand his fighting style but do remember that he’s also exceptionally fast. If I say anything else you’ll probably just assume I’m biasedly speaking, so a see for yourself will have to suffice. We would work better as infiltrators and not being put on defense. Though… people would be hellbent to get past us. On that note, we will fill where needed.
After speaking for the pair, Elvena’s gaze shifted to the bodies across the field whom collectively made up the team they’d be working against. “ As for the others, I can provide insight on a few. Akron is a two star demon weapon who is quite skilled in using his partial transformation. His weapon form is akin to a battle-axe and while he wears armor most of the time, only half it would seem today, he moves differently once it's off. Very fast and he virtually doesn’t feel much pain as a majority of his nerve endings are dead. " It was admittedly a little strange to have to be on the opposing side of one of her closest friends but confliction wasn't an emotion Elvena was privy to understanding too well. She knew either way, this was a task they'd both been given, and it was a task they would carry out. He definitely would provide them with a more difficult time though. " His partner Izuma, I don’t know as well yet nor have I seen him in combat so I can’t attest much to what skill he may or may not possess. Sozen and Norja are an interesting duo. She can summon two wolves, that I know of, and is a multi-form weapon with two weapon forms at her disposal. A large serrated ring that changes size and a sword. Her meister Sozen possesses an anti-demon wavelength which will hinder me quite a bit if I am to clash with him. His combat style is also very advanced, so don’t assume his prosthetic leg would be a handicap.

Elvena shivered a bit at the preconceived feeling of being hit with a soul force ability that had an anti-demon wavelength behind it. She continued to peer from her position, trying to make her way down the line. “ Grace and Yang. Grace is a smart but also impromptu thinker on the field. She’s impressed me many times. She can use soul menace and with Yang in tow, they are a very competent duo. Yang’s weapon form is a guitar-axe, which fits Grace's musically inclined side. Due to that, this makes them even more difficult to deal with since Grace is very well versed in playing Yang and using her to her maximum potential. “ Elvena shifted slightly, moving to Takeshi’s other side so that she had a better view of the rest of the students on Team Omega. “ Camilla and Gwen, both two stars as well. Camilla is a very level headed meister and a very skilled one at that. You’d find yourself on the ground if you ever mistook her kindness for weakness, she has a fire in her soul that I’ve never seen burn brighter than when she is determined to do something. Her resolve is no laughing matter. Gwen, her weapon, is a staff with double chainsaw heads. The weapon itself is as gnarly and deadly as it appears, not to mention the speed queen herself behind it who never backs down from a challenge. Despite her more carnage vibe, she possesses a healing wavelength.

Elvena’s finger moved towards her cheek, bottom lip being chewed on. Reciting all of this without reading from her notebook was proving to be quite the task as her thoughts went faster and faster with each description, wanting to spiral out of control and start spewing every single random fact she knew about each person. Thankfully the remaining students she knew little about in terms of when it came to how they fought. “ That’s all the insight I have to offer. The rest of the students are new to me and I don’t have as much information on them that would be useful besides their souls and personality traits. “ Her head tilted the other way as those barely hued strands of hair slid into her vision to obscure it for the time being. “ We should establish who is going to be guarding our team flag and who will be trying to acquire theirs. It would also be beneficial to assign some people who will try to get some of their members out of the game quickly. Thinning out their numbers will greatly increase our chance of coming out as victorious. I nominate Marcus to be our team leader. He's proven time and time again that he's a worthy comrade. I'd follow Marcus into any battle without hesitance and trust in his direction. “ With all of that said, Elvena grew eerily quiet from how outspoken she had just been.

Interacted with; Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Cain Phayne Phayne Marcus The Elder The Elder Llewellyn RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Lia BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage J/Takeshi Exanis Exanis Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kat Flintstone Flintstone Rue
Mentioned; Akron, Grace _Line 213 _Line 213 Yang, Ferra/Torr Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Lacey, Kim AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 Izuma JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Sozen Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Gwen Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Norja​

Last edited:
Grace Amadeus Fugue
The Desert
Interacting with: Yang ( The Elder The Elder ), Sozen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), Norja ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Lacey ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Kimberly ( AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 ), Camilla ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ), Gwen ( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat ), Izuma ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ), Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Ferra and Torr ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )

"...Worried about me, huh."

Grace sighed, wiggling the stick of pasta in her mouth as she thought. Yeah, that checked out--she hadn't been in top form at all. That was something she'd have to watch. Even she could tell just how out-of-character her moment of panic was.

"...Fair enough," she said with another sigh, reaching a hand up to scoop some of her hair from in front of her face, only for it all to fall right in front of her again as it always did. "Didn't keep my head for some reason. Shouldn't happen again. Just...thought I'd check in." Her rationale behind the approach was obvious--they had both fought the Masked Man together, and things had gone just as poorly for him as it had for her. Her eyes flicked away; her scars were far less visible than his own, but they were present all the same. It was odd--for a brief moment, Grace found herself worrying that hers weren't just as permanent.

...I know what I'm doing. I can keep a close watch on myself.

She looked back to Sozen again, looking him up and down. For a moment, she appeared poised to speak, only to fall silent as the staff began to beckon the students off to the day's first proper activity. She briefly flicked her attention back to Sozen, then over to his partner, sizing her up as well. She was an energetic sort, and entirely unknown to her. A strange duo, both considered, but she had no room to talk, given her own partner. The two pairs may as well have been mirrors of each-other--two off-the-cuff weapons, two smooth-sailing meisters. "Lemme know if anything changes, yeah?" she asked, offering him a wave before starting off after the staff, looking over her shoulder to her partner as the weapon expressed her bewilderment. With the amount of students and personalities that had blitzed through not just the class, but the school as a whole, Grace had long stopped questioning why people were the way they were. In all likelihood, people simply didn't show up at the DWMA without there being something at least a little wrong with them. As far as she was concerned, the fact that such was the same for her merely made the thought all the more true.

"Takes all kinds Yang," she stated, shrugging, "c'mon."

---​

Grace slipped a second pasta stick into her mouth as she trudged through the sand toward her side of the field, Ikora having belted out rules and underhandedly insulted half the class moments beforehand. She tightened the flag looped around her belt, shaking her head as she gave it a flick. This entire thing struck her as far more trouble than it was worth; maybe, just this once, she should buckle down and do better on the written tests so that she could slack in the practicals.

Her lidded eyes flicked upward, examining those stepping over to Omega's side of the field alongside her. Who'd they have? Looked like a solid mix of new and old faces, roughly half-and-half. Grace sighed slightly; that might impact their cohesion, all things considered--the other team would likely be more familiar with each other's tactics and movements, which meant they'd be a tighter unit. If they were lucky, however, then perhaps their own team would have the leg up when it came to surprises.

And either way--Grace had a way of answering the 'Teamwork Question.'

"Hey. Look at me for a minute," she said, addressing the group, before raising a finger, wiggling it between Norja and Sozen. "A," she replied, before pointing to herself and Yang, "B." Then, a finger toward Lacey and Kimberly. "C."

Camila and Gwen, Izuma and Akron, Ferra and Torr. "E. F. G." With that, she lowered her hand, hooking it back on her belt. "Yang's got a way of keeping us updated and issuing instructions, which means we can have a flexible offense and defense. Only problem's that everyone will be able to hear it, so keep your notes in mind." Then, she jabbed her thumb toward the group's flag. "Flat means fall back." Then, a gesture over to the other side. "Sharp means advance up. Natural, hang about somewhere in the middle. Hope you guys got all that. If I say 'Major,' I'm referring to our team. 'Minor,' that's theirs. Note's a single person or pairing. Chord means a group. Treble means left side in the direction of their base. Bass means right side. Got all that?"

Once again, she ran a hand through her hair, letting out a long sigh as she did. "...How the hell are we gonna swing this," she muttered, looking through the group for a moment as she considered what few capabilities she knew. Sozen was skilled enough to hold up against the Masked Man--she knew that much from experience--but his new weapon wasn't someone he was familiar with. Akron, well, he kept to himself, and his partner wasn't someone she knew all that well either. Actually, now that she thought about it--she didn't even know the familiar faces that well.

There she was, thinking about how Akron kept to himself while she had spent most of her first year doing the same thing.

"...Here's how I'm thinking about this," she said, focusing her gaze on the group before looking over to Sozen and his partner, eyeing them briefly. "If those wolves are legal, then that means that technically we've got the numbers advantage...so that's something we can use. Best way to win a game like this is not to lose," she said, nodding her head over toward the group's flag, "as long as there's at a few people left in the game and that hasn't been snagged yet, we're still in it. So I'm thinking we can use our numbers advantage to put up a slightly more formidable defense than they're expecting while still leveraging the same amount of bodies we'd need for a reasonable offense, assuming an even team split. Since, like I said, the best way to win's not to lose, I'll stay behind so that we've got constant status updates on the flag; Yang's situational awareness'll let me make callouts when their attackers show up. If we need our attackers to fall back or pick up the pace, then I can signal that as long as I'm still in the game. So, with that said..."

She trailed off, pointing her second and third fingers at Ferra and Torr, then at Lacey and Kimberly. "...Gonna need to know what you guys can do," she began, before looking over to Gwen, pointing a finger in her direction, "and I'm gonna need to know if you think you can cripple those buggies in a joust. Cars are your thing...right?"

cooltext390542763247758.png
Before the Game
1646492894163.pngThe girls embraced every ounce of the love their Aneki bestowed upon them as she rested against their frames. They both held onto her as if they haven't seen her in forever, which in fact has only been 48 hours. The twins spent a large amount of time with Elvy over the summer as they helped around her lab as she trained and performed test with Marcus. It didn't take long for them to become her very self-proclaimed laboratory assistance. Anything she needed the twins were right there to help, even if it did cause slight harm to their meister and older brother. In their eyes it was all for the best of science and helping their Aniki get stronger. The two of them pulled from Elvy's embrace once she began speaking. Their eyes widened at the mention of her putting together new experiments for Marcus, at that point they were already sold to coming over. But the icing on the cake was her mentioning her awesome twin brother and death scythe, Elias. From all the bedtime stories Marcus had told them about ELias, the girls had always dreamed of meeting him. Sadly he was stationed in Oceania, so the chance had yet to arrive until today. Adding a bit of sprinkles to the cake, Elvy even mentioned that they might be able to see him transform. The girls instantly started jumping with excitement. "Yes! Yes! Yes! We'll love to come over today. We're gonna have some much fun together. Experiments and a Death Scythe show and tell!" They said simultaneously. "We need to go tell Aniki Maki." "Yes let's go Nami." They said to one another before turning towards Elvy and giving her a kiss on both of her cheeks. "Sayonara Aneki!" The two said as they wave goodbye heading back towards Marcus.

As the girls were away with Elvy, Marcus' attention was on Gwen and Cami, and he didn't really pay full attention towards Rue as she made her hasty exit. All he heard was her mentioning that she should find J, and didn't think much of it. He kept focus on his current conversation with his friends he hasn't seen since that day. "It's good to see you all too, and I'm glad that I'm back to experience this new school year with y'all. And to be honest, there was a small issue this morning with this new guy named John. Apparently he's the son of the Masked Man from last year. It brought up a lot of issues for others here and what he was saying didn't truly help much. But long story short, Lord Death arrived and gave a statement about it all, then left. To sum up what he said, we basically can't cause any harm to John unless its for training or sparring purposes. Other than that nothing else happened. We're just waiting on everyone else to form pairs that haven't already." He said gesturing to everyone around them. "But I guess I should also fill you guys in on what happened to me." He says placing his hands behind his head looking up at the sky. "On that day I did truly die. I gave my life to kill that Witch together with Elias. Luckily I had a conversation with Elvy one day for her to reanimate me if I ever die before graduation. So not too long after I passed, Elvy began the reanimation process, and once I was back I spent my entire summer training and getting use to my body again. And don't get me started on the twins." As soon as he said that, the twins ran up to him jumping up and down pulling on his coveralls. "Aniki, Aniki, guess what Anei told us!!" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. He thought to himself before looking down at the twins. "What did she say?" "She said she wants us to come over." Nami said. "And help with some experiments she has for you." Maki added. "Oh god no. Please no more experiments. I need a break." He said placing his hands on both of their heads. "But please Aniki. She even said Elias was coming to visit." They said simultaneously. Hearing that his old partner and best friend was returning definitely made him change his mind. "Fine we can go." He said rubbing their heads as they cheered excitedly. Looking back at Cami and Gwen, Marcus couldn't help but grin. "This is what I normally go through as an everyday thing. These girls are actually part of the reason 'm back here today. Which is also why the DWMA allowed them to be here. They managed to pull me out of this depression state I was in soon after being brought back. Coming back here was the last thing on my mind at the time."

As time went on Ikora and Professor Juri had an announcement and gathered everyone around. Juri was first calling out each student placing everyone into teams. Marcus wasn't that surprised when he heard he was ending up on the same team as Elvy and Takeshi; however hearing Lew was also placed on their team made it even better. The girls were exciting jumping once again hearing that both their Aniki and Aneki were together on the same team. It only means that they can have even more fun together. But the only drawback to that was the 'Slumbering Dragon'. The twins were always cautious around him especially when he's sleeping, never wanting to wake him. As the announcements continued, Ikora was next explaining today's exercise. She could've refrained from insulting the guys, but knowing his cousin she was never the one to hold back her words. Plus what she said was sort of true, not many guys do ask for help nor think they need it. As she continued on, Marcus started grinning from excitement as the game was explained. This was the perfect opportunity to see just what all the new folks were capable of and how much the returning students have grown. He was soon approached by the one known as Nikolia Bang, a bloodsucker. "Nice to meet you too dawg. Never thought I'll meet someone like you. And I'm sure you, your partner, and everyone else on Team Alpha will do great as we beat Team Omega."
Game Time
30e73b73ebed7859880f0ad4b8cc3024.jpgThe entire classed marched from the courtyard towards the blazing desert. With the sun beaming down onto them, Marcus had already decided to take off the upper half of his overalls wrapping the sleeves around his waist. He was walking around in his black t-shirt showing off his arm tattoo. As he walked with Team Alpha, Nik was the first to speak up and inform the group about his skills. Marcus didn't have much to say so far and just simply kept a mental note of his skillset. Following him was his partner Cain Evans, who confirmed what his partner stated and made a reason request to share information. He wasn't surprised that Elvy was the one to begin. She kept notes on everyone she encounters, so she would be the obvious choice to relay the information on the enemy team. Elvy went on a nonstop roll laying out all the information she has. You'll be dumb enough to speak during this, and miss out on the information. It's like a teacher giving answers to the quiz right before the quiz. And the entire time the twins were beside her nodding their heads agreeing to everything she was saying. Marcus didn't even want to say anything and interrupt her. At the end of it all, she wrapped everything up with suggesting Marcus to be the captain for Team B. The girls were excited and agreed to hear their meister and big brother was being nominated for captain; however, Marcus wasn't really excited. Hell he was finna nominated Elvy. She was a better choice in his opinion. The last time he lead a team, things went south, and folks came back severely injured. He looked at Elvy planning to protest, however she simply shook her head as if she already knew what Marcus was about to say. He took a deep breath and looked at the other members of Team B. "If y'all will have me, then I'll accept the mantle as team captain." He says with a grin and putting a thumbs up. "Now I guess it's my turn. I'm a two star, utility type meister, and also a zombie. My soul perception is excellent enough for me to track a soul up to 350 meters out. I can tell what kind of person you are, how strong you are, and what you're capable from get a read off your soul. I specialize in soul menace, arguably being one of the best in our class. I have a unique burning wavelength that adds to my soul menace, and also ignites one's spirit making one want to overcome whatever they're facing. The twins here..." He says gesturing to the girls posing before him. "They are wavelength gauntlets, able to create blades, knives, and bow and arrows out of my wavelength or their very own. So If need be I can play the long range job and help pick off enemies from afar while guarding the flag. It's good to have a great offense, but we don't need to lack in our defense." He said looking around at everyone.

"I agree with what was said so far. I have somewhat of a plan already forming with the information I have now. Lemme know y'all thoughts. Elvy, Takeshi, Cain, and Nik. You guys are definitely our infiltrators. Strive for the flag and eliminate anyone who gets in your way. Nicholai, you're little fox form can be used to get pass the enemy and even snag a few flags along the way. Katerina, as his weapon you should try and stay with him just in case things go south for him. I'll be on defense with the twins. Roselia and Lew, I'll need y'all to help defend the flag alongside with me. J, as much as I know you can't stay still I want you in the back ranks brawling with anyone who gets pass the infiltrators and freezing them in their tracks. You're gonna stop any and everyone before they get to us. That's what i've mustered up so far. What does everyone think? And while I'm at it, who's the other captain Team A?" He asked looking around.
Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Flintstone Flintstone The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne

Kimberly & Lacey

1646534094162.png
ecd5fd46290ac418a1831e7d8d196419.jpg

Nevada Desert, Outside of Death City

Fingers fumbled about with the fabric that was to be tied to Lacey’s belt for the duration of the current exercise. The blonde girl was only mildly irritated with the flag she was meant to be wearing. Most of the Galant lady’s annoyance was due to the location of the Academy’s test. Why did it have to be the desert? Lacey mentally grumbled to herself as she finally set the stubborn flag to it’s proper place. Couldn’t this test have been conducted somewhere with air conditioning?! A short huff left her lips. Green eyes then turned to look upon the shorter, white haired girl that was meant to be her partner now. “It’s a bit warm out here. You okay?” Lacey gave a small smile as she felt a single drop of sweat already trailing down her cheek.

Kimberly looked at her smiling partner who had just addressed her asking if she was okay. Kimberly was fine, but her partner seemed to be starting to sweat. “Yeah it is a bit warm, but I’m fine. You on the other hand look like the heat is getting to you, will you be okay?” Kimberly asked motioning to Lacey’s cheek. “ We don’t need you passing out in the middle of the desert.” Kimberly was concerned for her partner. What if she couldn’t take the heat and passed out. What would happen to them out here? While Kimberly was focusing on her partner she hadn’t realized that she also had a sweat drop going down her face as well.

“Aww! You’re so sweet!” Lacey cooed, throwing her arms around the smaller girl again. She couldn’t help herself. Kimberly’s concern felt similar to a small white kitten gently pressing on their human to see if they were alive and awake. It sparked a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of the blonde girl that distracted her from the boiling, uncomfortable heat she felt from the cackling sun’s rays. “I will be fine! You’ll see!” Lacey proclaimed loudly, exuding a more genuine form of confidence than she had before. She then parted her lips to further reassure her new partner of her well being in spite of the sweltering heat when another member of the swiftly thrown together Team Omega began to speak up. The Galant lady did not know who the girl speaking was but she did her best to listen to the darker haired female. C? F? Flat, sharp and natural? What is she going on about? Lacey rested her head on top of Kimberly’s as she tried to wrap her mind around the various code words thrown her way. A noble she may be yet she was technically uncultured when it came to the arts.

The small girl wanted nothing more to tell her partner to stop smothering her and to get her head off of her but this new girl started talking about strategy. Kimberly seemed to be getting it for the most part but it was a lot to take in. So we just have to listen for keywords and follow directions. Alright then no problem. She has a point.” Kimberly whispered to where only people directly next to her would be able to hear her. But how skilled are our opponents. Kimberly waited until the girl was done talking so she could go back to speak to Lacey but the girl then pointed to both of them and asked what they were capable of. “You wish to know what I can do. Well let me tell you.” Kimberly said ecstatically pointing at the girl. “First of all, I have two weapon forms. First is a hammer, that allows me to smash anyone who gets in my way. Then there is my second form, which is my favorite form. I can switch into a grenade launcher.” Kimberly started explaining shooting off what she could do to the girl, not waiting for any questions. “While in my launcher form I have a small variety of shots that can be fired, unfortunately I only can fire six shots before I’m out.” Kimberly held up one finger and kept raising up a new one for each shot that she explained. “Of course as a grenade launcher I have normal shots that just explode on impact. Then there are my tactical shots which have a of multitude of uses to help control the battlefield. Number one are my Flash bang grenades, they help be blind and disorient the enemy so they can’t see me sneak up and beat them into the ground.” Kimberly had a giant smile on her face while she said this. “Then there are my Tear Gas grenades. Which irritate my enemies eyes, lungs, and skin. They are great for disabling crowds. I can also shoot Landmines, but what people don’t know is that they do not need to step on the land mine, they just need to step close to it. Now that I think of it maybe I should rename them Proximity Land Mines, yeah that is what I will call them. Any way, where was I. Oh yeah I remember. Next are my Smoke bombs which help me distract the enemy so people can escape or get a preemptive strike. Now I am almost done, then there are my Reconnaissance grenades, that highlight anyone in a certain radius. Finally, there is my Sticky bombs. They stick to any surface and get be detonated via a button on the launcher. Oh yeah, anyone one of my grenades can be detonated early if my Meister pushes the button early.” Kimberly then looks up at Lacey. “I hope you got all that. Oh and one final thing I can transform part of my body into my weapon. So I am not completely defenseless.” Kimberly after she was done explaining realized she was out of breath. Oh, maybe I should have taken a breath in between explaining, oh well.

Lacey repressed another squeal of delight from tumbling out of her lips as she further pressed Kimberly into her crushing embrace. The words her partner was saying was most certainly disturbing, if not unnerving but the blonde girl was not focusing on the spoken words themselves. Instead, Lacey was paying more attention to the excited and adorable way in which the white haired girl explained her capabilities. Oh she’s just too precious! Green eyes shut close as Lacey’s cheek pressed into white hair, moving back and forth ever so slightly. She’s the most adorable little killing machine and I get her all to myself! The Galant lady nuzzled against her Weapon for a moment or two longer before she realized that the darker hair girl who had given out the previous code words had also wanted to know her own capabilities. “Ah!” She exclaimed in surprise, her eyes snapping back open to focus on the female inquiring about Lacey’s abilities. “Sorry! I guess its my turn to talk then.” An embarrassed smile made its way to the blonde’s lips. “I don’t really have anything special. I have really good cardio and I can avoid most attacks thrown my way.” Lacey readjusted her head so that her chin once more rested on top of her partner’s head. “Aside from that, I have been practicing with my wavelength and I should be able to negate or mitigate most soul attacks thrown at me.”

Her partner was squeezing her again into a tight embrace, which again was not okay with Kimberly. “Oh come on, not again, let me go. Not in front of everyone, pllleeeaaaseee!” Kimberly tried squirming again but to no avail. She was stuck and there was nothing she could do about it.

Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213 - Grace

Mentions:
The Elder The Elder - Yang | Mitchs98 Mitchs98 - Ferra & Torr | Kyuubey Kyuubey - Norja | Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime - Sozen | Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 - Akron | JuniperBoi JuniperBoi - Izuma | Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat - Gwen | Jackaboi Jackaboi - Camilla

Ferra and Torr

Interactions: The Elder The Elder (Yang), Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime (Sozen), Kyuubey Kyuubey (Norja), RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Lacey), AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 (Kimberly), Jackaboi Jackaboi (Camilla), Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (Gwen), JuniperBoi JuniperBoi (Izuma), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Akron), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Grace)
Mentions:

Ferra and Torr both thought that above all and despite everything, things had gone pretty well in the courtyard! They'd at least gotten to know several new people, perhaps made a few friends? Wishful thinking but probable thinking! Some of them there had seemed to like the meister and weapon duo anyhow. When it was time for everyone to gather up for the first exercise Ferra did so eagerly, she could hardly wait! Her first real class in the DWMA. Well, technically more of a field exercise...but...it still counted, right? Besides this was more fun than sitting through some dumb old boring lecture anyhow! Real combat against something that wasn't a random tree or a rock or similar such that was out in the forests that she typically trained on with Torr. Naturally, once they were dismissed, she clambered back atop Torr's mighty frame for the long trudge out into the desert and their respective playing fields once there.

She looked around at the group that was assembled. Though she had briefly introduced herself, at least her and her companion's names, to everyone there. She really didn't know most of them. Her introduction was also pretty much along the lines of 'Hi, I'm Ferra, this is Torr' to everyone that approached. Hey, at least it got the message across right? Who needed nametags? Nevermind the ones they were currently wearing, those didn't matter! Easy enough to just tell everyone, it'll probably stick better anyways.

Before long Grace stopped the group and addressed all of them seemingly assigning code names followed by a list of code words. It all seemed pretty confusing yet not confusing at the same time. "Wait since when were there wolves?" She asked glancing to the large furry friends beside Norja as they were mentioned. She was surprised she hadn't noticed them before now...really surprised. Oh well. She tried to focus as best she could as Grace strategized though admittedly strategy wasn't exactly her fortè. That said if that's what it tool the blonde gal was willing to try her best!

Watching Lacey and Kimberly together was pretty amusing too, she had to admit Kimberly was pretty adorable. Not to mention Lacey snuggling her like a small animal was pretty funny. Ferra was pretty impressed by what all Kimberly could do. Seemed she was a hammer too just like Torr! Well, not just like him. But sort of. And a grenade launcher too? That was super cool! "Oooh! A grenade launcher? That's awesome!" Ferra cheered excitedly as she hopped down from atop Torr. As it was her turn she grinned wide. "This big fella here turns into a massive hammer! He's big enough to shake the ground when I hit it. If I hit the ground multiple times in the same area shards of rock shoot up and stab into stuff!" Ferra explained excitedly, Torr grateful that his meister was speaking for him. Though the big man did nod along as Ferra spoke. "I can do something similar to that where I hit the ground really hard and a chunk of the ground is smackd up, then I just sorta hit it like a baseball." She said grinning eagerly. "Though...that part is kiinda hard to do in the desert...'cuz sand."

She looked around at all the sand and frowned a little. "Torr can partially transform those big 'ol arms of his into a form similar to his hammer form. But he doesn't do it much really." She added on. "As far as me...I'm super strong!" The blonde meister to emphasize would move up behind Torr and lift the mountain of a man above her head who promptly shifted into his equally large and weighty weapon form. As she did this Ferra wore a big ol' grin on her lips. If only to further show of she hurled the massive Demon Weapon into the air a few feet above her head...only for Torr to transform mid fall and crash into the sand sending the hot silt splashing all around the group.

Ferra coughed heavily and wiped her face off all while laughing loudly. "C'mon I told you not to do that." Ferra spoke giggling. This was far from the first time Torr did this, his own way of playing a small joke on those around him.

1642047917579.png

Nicholai Balakin
interaction: Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Cain Phayne Phayne Marcus The Elder The Elder Llewellyn RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Lia BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage J/Takeshi Exanis Exanis Kat Flintstone Flintstone Rue Kyuubey Kyuubey Elvy​

after seemingly finding his appropriate partner Nicholai had a smug sense of accomplishment while he'd always miss Gabe it was nice to finally be properly useful again. there wasn't too much time to appreciate his new partnership as they were all called up for today's little training session well more or less just a bonding exercise for their entire teams as Ikora announced Nicholai sighed a little knowing the woman's blatant sexism would rub Nik the wrong way considering the formalities that the other branch was used to but oh well it was what it was Nicholai letting out a long sigh this would certainly be interesting least they had some of the faster and certainly upper end of the class on their side though he couldn't help but feel maybe it was a bit unfair. but the new group probably had some surprises up their sleeve that they were unaware of, besides so long as they did work together properly both teams would make for a rather fun game of capture the flag.
-----
After a little while everyone was gathered on either side of a large sandy field the teams obviously making plans it made Nicho wonder if he could prehaps hear what the other team was talking about form here, no it was waaay too noisey the males foxlike features hadn't yet disspeared afterall they where probobly going to need them. "Oh before forget, Nik I do think you win bet yes? I will be paying for dinner the my friend" Nicholai mentioned not forgetting the bet that rhe old friends had made regarding finding there partner first and they where both on the same team so win win. Nik and his partner Cian started explaining what they where capable of and asked the others to do the same. Next of course was the ever odd but insightful elvena, frankly Nicholai was convinced the woman had a filing cabinet for every single student that spent more then a month around here. As once she'd finished going on about herself and her partner, she'd given a fairly detailed overview of the opposing teams capabilities.. and by the sounds of it the match certainly seemed alot fairer then at first glance.. especially when cars and gwen where involved.

Marcus had been dumped with team captain and was the one to speak next, ok so he was a zombie then... good to know Nicholai many tail gently swayed back and fourth as he listened to the plan being layer out. Of course Nicholai felt the need to at least introduce his own abilities despite Marcus making mention of it. "Well good planning then my friends, as Marcus said, can turn into fox, also throw bolts of eeh magic? Soul perception not best but can hear much better then most" Nicholai introduce his own skillset wiggling his ears a bit to emphasise the point and then stepping away from elvena. "Can definitely work with that Marcus not think they will expect fox or maybe they will? Suspect big ones will be defensive can probably take flag there, should be light enough not to set off landmines" Nicholai added more or less confirming his place in the plan. "But um... wolves might be issue.. would... what's saying? smell me from mile away yes? So need to keep occupied if used..."

Izuma Arkane
7D8FDDBE-0C7C-4064-BA9E-C6AB646E10DF.jpeg

Before Izuma and Akron could do anything, the teacher's announcement cut them off. “A competition, eh? An interesting way to break the ice. Guess we’ll have to test our compatibility out on the field.” Izuma sighed as he put his hands in his pockets. He never really liked fighting despite his family’s legacy of killers. Even if it is a friendly competition, he felt a bit irked by the thought of having to fight some of his classmates. Although it would be nice to knock down that fox boy a peg or two.

——————————————————————————

The Nevada desert, an environment in which he was quite familiar with. Those countless days trudging through the desert. The sleepless nights when he stared at the moon grinning above him. At least his father trained him to fast so he wouldn't rely on food supplies all the time. Otherwise he would have died due to starvation, His corpse being buried in the sand. He took a deep breath. Taking in the scenery. Hopefully the journey was worth it. Izuma couldn’t back out now while he’s this deep in. If he were to go back now, he’ll surely be punished by his father. He shuddered at the thought of it. But that didn’t matter right now. He needed to focus on getting this competition over with. He looked over at the opposing side, then back at his team. As Grace was explaining the codenames and signals Izuma looked at Akron with a slight frown. He couldn’t shake the feeling that Akron had doubts about him. "I guess burning through a few Meisters can make you hesitant. Perhaps I oughta prove myself to him." He sighed and went back to listening to Grace explaining.

After about a few minutes of listening to Grace. He noticed a rather peculiar pair. One was blonde and highly affectionate to the other, who had white hair and seemed rather short. The white haired girl was desperately trying to break free from the blonde girl's affection, in which she succeeded. After she was free, she explained how she has two weapon forms, which could probably help the team a little bit. As he was about to turn to Akron, Ferra pointed out two big wolves. At first Izuma was a bit surprised, but then again he did see a fox turn into a young man. So he calmed down just a bit. But the moment of calm would be interrupted by Ferra lifting up Torr. “Holy Shit! That’s something you don’t see everyday.” He thought to himself. If there's one thing that this academy taught him, is that looks can be deceiving. It just goes to show how little his worldview is. He was glad that Ferra and Torr was on their side. Otherwise their chances of winning would be slimmer. After coughing a bit from the sand due to the spectacle that was Ferra and Torr, he dusted himself off and turned to Akron. "Okay. The first attempt was a bit awkward. I have to be confident in my abilities as a Meister. I have to show him that I have confidence!" He took a deep breath. He looked at Akron with a confident and determined look. "Do you think it is a good time to test our compatibility?" He said with a slight smile

Interactions: Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Mentions: Grace ( _Line 213 _Line 213 ), Ferra and Torr ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 ), Kimberly ( AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 ), Lacey ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Nicho

Katerina was grateful that the first person she had tried to partner with was compatible. She was worried that if she tried with someone else and it didn't work out it would be awkward for both herself and the hypothetical other person. The fact that Nicho was a nice guy and seemingly had a sense of humor if the fox form shenanigans were anything to go on, was a nice bonus. Not long after the two of them had made sure they were a good match, the orientation exercise (which from the sounds of it was also a sort of orienteering exercise) was announced. Capture the flag with a few twists, huh? She could work with that.

Once her team arrived at their starting point it was time to begin strategizing. The first two to talk were the clearly eager Nik and his partner Cain who seemed a bit more cautious, the fact that they were clearly somewhat different people seemed a good sign, they could balance each other out and therefore work around the other's flaws. Next to speak was Elvena, who gave a solid rundown on her and her partner's skills as well those of some of those on the other team, and nominated Marcus to lead her team and to therefore be co-captain for Alpha team. Marcus went on to explain that he was a zombie, which if he had been dead explained the shocked looks the old guard had given upon seeing him earlier. He then proceeded to give a solid plan on how to play the game. Finally, her partner explained his strengths and mentioned that dealing with the wolves might give him trouble.

It was at this point that Katerina spoke up. "I'm relatively inexperienced with this whole thing, but I do have a few things to bring to the table. My parents made me take self-defense courses and I can transform my arm into an approximation of my greatsword form so I can handle myself pretty well in a fight. On top of that, I took dance classes growing up so I am nimble and flexible and should be able to do a decent job of keeping up with my partner in his fox form as well as be able to dodge those who might try and steal my flag if I am to be on offense. The outfit should help with that as well," She finished with a chuckle while gesturing at her getup.

"Oh and I agree with Nicho's suggestion that running interference on the wolves would help out a lot," She added with a snap of her finger.

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Nik), Phayne Phayne (Cain) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho), RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (Llewellyn), BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage (Roselia), Kyuubey Kyuubey (Elvena/Rue), The Elder The Elder (Marcus/Nami/Maki), Exanis Exanis (J/Takeshi)

cooltext391824726543401.png
LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!
yande.re 725156 sample bandages cleavage genshin_impact joehongtee xinyan_(genshin_impact).jpgAfter having a bit of small talk with two very interesting people, Yang stood beside Grace as Professor Juri began calling out the members of each team. With the amount of students there were around, Yang figured there were gonna be about 3 or four teams. The two of them were placed on Team C, formed of manly girls. Yang was excited for a split moment of being apart of an all girl team, however she soon realized that Sozen was there ruining her hopes and dreams. "Damnit!" She expressed openingly. "Team C was so close to having mainly girl power, but I guess us being the obvious majority will do. Hopefully you don't drag us down Sozen." She said mockingly sticking her tongue out. Once Professor Juri was done announcing the teams, Ikora stepped forward making yet another announcement. The time had finally came for the todays main event. The opening act was forsure the orientation and the John fiasco, but with what Ikora just laid out, the main event is guaranteed to overshadow that lil fiasco. There is going to be a big team capture the flag where everyone could showcase their awesome skills. Yang was rapidly filling up with excitement, she couldn't contain her energetic grin forming on her face. Her adrenaline was pumping as if she was performing a guitar solo before a sold out stadium.She grabs Grace's shoulder looking dead at her. "We're gonna destroy them!" She said eyes shining brightly with fire and determination.

Yang stood on Team Omega's side of the sandy field as Ikora laid out the last little bit of instructions If Yang wasn't already thrilled, hearing about the mines and vehicles definitely would've done it for her. The thrill of fighting amongst others excited her. She want to see just where Grace and her stood hierarchy amongst other meisters and weapons. Once Grace called out for all ears, Yang focus on her partner immediately. A smile formed on her face as she immediately took charge and started laying out key words that could help them for the game. That was her Gracie for her, and of course the key words that were used were all music related. Hopefully everyone is following along and don't get confused. It is fairly simply. She thought to herself. It was decided that their the two of them, Grace and Yang, were gonna play the back end of their base. Did this sort of lower a excitement a bit, yes, but that's because she was eager for some action. But Grace was the obviously the one making the right calls. It was actually a smart decision for them to be in the back and use her Rockstar's Mic if needed. The next to speak was the other pair amongst their almost girl squad Lacey and Kimberly. Hearing what they had to say, it was pretty obvious that Kimberly's grenades will definitely come in handy. Especially the smoke grenade and flash bang. Outside of that, the two of them seemed to be a perfect fit for each other. Seeing the two of them interact, brought a genuine smile upon Yang's face. She's definitely looking forward to teaming up with them in the future.

Next up to the stand were Ferra and Torr, the big and small pair of Team D. Ferra was far from excited to introduce her partner and speaking boldly of him. As she spoke, Yang couldn't help but to think that having two hammers on the squad is definitely gonna cause a lot of sand to go everywhere. Ferra continued to lay out more facts about her partner and herself, but the most interesting thing so far about them, was Ferra's unbelievable strength. Yang's jaw literally dropped the moment she saw it all happen before her eyes. "Incredible." She said as Grace pushed Yang's jaw shut. She couldn't believe her very eyes. That was something interesting. After all that, she tossed Torr into the air, just for him to slam back into the sand blowing it everywhere. Yang was instantly brought back into reality, as she started spitting sand off her lip and wiping herself off. "Thanks a lot Torr." She said sarcastically. "Next time can we try landing a bit softer?" She said as she finished dusting herself off turning back to Grace. "So far just want to say, your planning is going great. I can't wait to fight the others alongside with you. It's time to put our summer worth of training to the test Gracie!" She said grinning yet again.

Akron stood statue-still as he so often did listening intently to Grace as the girl had taken charge of the situation rattling off music terms to be used as a code. Akron had a vague idea of what they meant thanks to juri. Though it made him wonder if perhaps the opposing team would be able to divine their intentions and if all their orders were coming form yang and grace.. there the whole strategy would collapse in on itself with a clean decapitating strike. As team Alpha had a significant portion of wild card that would more than likely just do their own thing unbeholden to any kind of grander strategic play.

The new addition to the class began explaining their own skills and abilities... a big hammer torr and a small but deceptively strong girl ferra... whom had easily picked up them up form the ground torr dropping themselves to Produce a cloud of sand and dust promoting a sharp exhale from Akron to remove the dust that had irritated his nose. The other girl was a hammer grenade launcher.. come to think of or he himself was rather plain by comparison just an axe. no earth breaking strikes, no secondary function aside from being very good at opening up wounds Not exactly helpful in such a game.

and while he wished to contribute every word he tried to say anything the words simple refused to issue forth, and frankly there wasn’t much Akron could do about it.. he had some ideas.. but if he where to point them out they‘d likley result with him being on the receiving end of whatever punishment they came up with for him suggesting there plan may have had fault.. instead of keeping his attention on the group Akron simply turned on The spot his back towards everyone else, eyes closed before letting out a long sigh. “some..… suggestions…. A good half… of.… us… are… unaware, of some… of the others.. capabilities.. i may be able to provide some insight..” akron stuttered out his tone still neutral but an air of anxiety hanging thickly within it. One didn’t hang around elvy for as long as he did without somethings rubbing off on you.. though in Akron case it was probably a lot more then normal. “Starting with Elvy and takashi, they are the best duo in the class both… very fast.. then there’s the black blood.. and will be difficult to predict what she will do.. I… however know her better then most.. so.. moving on..” Akron paused while he didn’t want to suggest it he hoped the others would catch on to what he was implying. “Next I’d NicholaI, a newer miester… very agile.. can turn into a fox, best.. to observe for.. any oddness.. he could be easily missed.. and there’s Jay… erratic is the best descriptor I can give... he will probably just do whatever and drag rue along with him.. do be careful of the ice...“ Akron finished speaking those where all the people he felt might be an issue..

luckily for him Izuma provided an excellent way to escape any sort of backlash grabbing one of Izuma’s arms the large partly armoured form of Akron disappearing to be replaced with glossy black axe of crystal and back turned spikes that now sat in Izuma’s hand. “fresh” a small hissing voice murmured into Izuma head. Akron soul seemingly having gotten restlessness already gnawing and gnashing as he sat in Izuma’s hand… it seemed They where compatible the question was how long would this Partnership last..?

1648610500600.png
1648617785907.pngOnce everyone was finally settled in, Camilla and Gwen both joined the rest of the class out in the middle of the desert. The sweltering heat already getting to her. Even being in Death City for a year now she still wasn't used to this kind of environment. Growing up in a village that normally saw a lot of snow and then in the forests with Doren that had no small amount of shading from the sun. As the teams were announced she joined up with her respective teammates in team Omega where Grace was first to take charge. By far she certainly seemed to know what she was doing, suggesting to have Yang announce callouts while using codenames to keep the enemy guessing which means what. The only challenge that posed with it was remembering it all... "I... Think I've got it!" She said, not fully believing the statement herself. Grace called out for everyone to announce what skills they all have, what they are capable of so to speak. Better to know now rather than dive in blind. She pointed to Gwen asking if she could drive the vehicles strewn about the place to contend with the others. Camilla let out a small chuckle when mentioned driving being her 'thing'... To say Gwen had a thing for driving was a monumental understatement. If Cami didn't know that then could she really call herself Gwen's partner? Kimberly and Lacey chipped in with what she could do, the weapon proclaiming her two forms, impressing Cami with her versatility and Lacey more or less stating she was capable of handling herself despite a lack of actual wavelength abilities, much like Cami's case too so she felt for her. The next duo she met on the way here was Ferra and Torr, the Meister doing pretty much all the talking while the weapon stood there looking menacing. Or shy? Really it was hard to tell. What wasn't hard to see though was what Ferra could do with her weapon, lifting him up like he weighed nothing, tossing him in the air and landing throwing sand everywhere. "Well... The sand was certainly one thing I don't miss from our vacation..." With that the everyone was caught up with the new students.

Then Akron spoke up too, sharing what he knew of the enemy team. He brought up a lot of good points. "Thanks Akron. It's always good to know what we're up against! Takeshi and Elvy are a duo I wouldn't look forward to facing either... In fact I don't think I've ever seen those two lose a fight before. I can certainly support your claim about Nicholai too, having duelled him before he's quite the trickster. And that fox form too... It casts a spell that charmed me into forfeiting the match! Don't let him do that to you too!" There was a moment of silence after Camilla made her warning. Of course no such spell existed, it was merely the Meister's lack of self control over adorable animals that came into effect. "*Cough* Uh... Anyway... I suppose I should say my piece too for our newcomers. In short I don't really have any wavelength abilities outside of soul perception. However what I lack in that department I make up for in combat prowess, especially with my partner. I also have some good experience in archery too, which while I won't be shooting any arrows at people here... I have confidence in my ability to spot things at far distances. Like the mines all around the desert for instance. I can already see one or two from back here if I focus." She looked out at the large battleground before them as she spoke and squinted her eyes, pointing her finger at the examples she spoke of. She then looked to Gwen and smiled. "I'll ride shotgun with you Gwen and keep an eye out for those mines, That way we should be able to stay moving without worrying about launching into the sky!" Then suddenly another idea popped in her head. "Ah! If I can make a suggestion..." She looked towards Lacey and Kimberly before continuing. "Maybe you two can come with us! Kimberly you said you can turn into a grenade launcher right? If you ride with us you can stay on the move while you shoot. Maybe even swat away any cars that get too close with your hammer form?"

Interacted: The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 _Line 213 _Line 213 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Mentioned: Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis

Gwen Wheeler
1648699076947.png

So. Being put through some crazy new exercise orchestrated by the big wigs at the DWMA? That was Tuesday. Wednesday was going on trauma inducing team missions. Throwing kids into the desert to beat each other up was some of the more tame activities these new fresh faced teams could indulge in with the veterans that composed both sides.

Now what was Gwen not expecting? Being named team captain over half of their main fighting force against the opposition. The objective was simple. Capture the flag. Just don't get caught. Don't get yeeted into the air by the mines....and oh yeah! PRAY YOU DIDN'T HAPPEN TO RUN INTO ONE OF THE STRONGER PAIRS ON THE OTHER SIDE! Bah! Gwen wasn't made for leadership! She was made for chaos and motivation, she used to play video games with this set up! IT NEVER WORKED! How was she supposed to figure out how to lead her small group within Team Omega to victory. Unless....

She listened silently as everyone spoke -casting Cami a skeptic glance over the 'spell' she spoke of-, Akron she knew but they had a lot of new blood on their side, and even then some of the old guard weren't full familiar to her. Grace had a clear grasp on their situation and it showed, and Akron was right on his insight. Their black blooded classmates were the greatest KNOWN threat they possessed.

At the suggestion of using her vehicle prowess the gears within Gwen's mind began to turn at a pace unlike ever before. Spurred on by the need to formulate a plan in their current situation. Her eyes turned from the vehicles, the distance between them and their objective, their opponents, and lastly their allies.

"You know what? I think I may have an idea!" Gwen said loudly with a grin forming on her face as she looked over to the others present. "We are facing threats we know are dangerous and the unknown. The two worst things any person can fear, but you know what I say? We tackle that fear head on! If we are gonna do this I say we don't try to be some super coordinated team of a dozen people. We do what we do best and play off those strengths and cover the weaknesses!" Gwen grinned as she moved to stand atop the jeep to give her rallying words to all present. The enemy team would see Gwen standing over her teammates like a lord and commander as she relayed her suggestions. Turning to each person, using what information they parted to formulate what battle plans she could. What they were was up to speculation but Gwen delivered them with all the belief she had in her heart to her comrades. If she couldn't believe in her own idea than what credibility would they have to buy into???

"Now do you group of Meisters and Weapons want to stay here and struggle to hold off our enemies? To give an 'adequate' performance because you don't think you can contribute much? OR DO YOU WANT TO SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF?! DO YOU WANT THEM TO SEE THAT FIRE BURNING UP YOUR SOULS?! DO YOU WANT TO GET THAT FLAG?!" Gwen declared, determined to get their morale up and give them the motivation to give a hundred percent

interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder _Line 213 _Line 213 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

J(acques)
After being dragged away from the fluffy puppers and brought out to the middle of the desert for this little pseudo-war that was Capture The Flag, J was itching to just let loose, his usual hyperactive chaos gradually shifting to hyperactive, adrenaline fueled battle junkie-type bloodthirst. It should have been easily noticed that he wasn't bouncing around between all the members of Team Alpha, cracking his usual jokes and quips while cackling, and that instead, he was standing there, staring at where Team Omega was supposed to be, one foot bouncing in place so rapidly it was kicking up a miniature sandstorm at his feet. Rue, who had clearly noticed the shift in his mental paradigm, all the more attuned with his near-berserker like state from their escapades in her kingdom, had already shifted to her weapon form and was coiled around him in his preferred method of the two ends wrapped around his forearms and fists, and the back dangling free. Beyond that, Rue herself was a bit quiet, seemingly lost in thought while she had the chance to be "alone", given that she didn't transform back to try and talk with the others or strategize. Still, even when Ikora had told them all they needed to know and said they could begin, J had stayed still, no matter how much it near physically pained him, and all for the sake of Rue to listen in on the strategy that they were spouting off. He didn't care at all for strategy or these little roles, but Rue was more of a team player than him, and every little bit of information helped, especially since she was his second pair of eyes and ears. So, he stood, his anticipation climbing higher and higher as the minutes dragged on and everyone from Undreads to Yin-Yang talked about their capabilities and the enemies capabilities. And all that did was pump J up more and more, so when Undreads finally assigned the "roles" and all but gave J carte blanche to just go wild and be himself as long as he kept as many of their opponents occupied, well, the multi-color themed teen couldn't help himself anymore.

Turning to the rest of his team, he gave them a deep, over the top, theatrical bow and as he straightened back up, he beamed at them with a nigh angelic looking smile stretched across his face. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, germs and bacteria of all ages! I, the most majestically magnanimously magnificent Jacques, do hope you enjoy the show! I'll try to save some for the rest of you, but alas, sometimes a star just shines too bright!" Turning back around, J marched to the parked vehicles, and after giving the parked Jeep a contemplative look, extended the two ends of Rue's weapon form to hold onto the two sides of the car, and then began walking backwards, the scarf extending further and further and growing more taut as he did so. Looking over his shoulder to glance at the rest of the gathered students, he flashed a smile that was part cheeky, part anticipatory, and as J jumped up to place his feet on the part of the scarf that he had been leaning against previously, he winked at them and called out "Au revoir, mes amis!" And then, the human chaos bomb that was known as J was launched forward, rocketing across the landscape, landing into a roll that seamlessly transformed into a sprint a little past the halfway mark. As he moved, J seemed to be steaming slightly, and as he drew closer and closer to the opposing team, the steam gradually turned into a light mist wafting off him, and when he eventually stopped, standing within viewing and hearing distance of the other team, that mist had become a fog that seemingly emanated from all around him.

Staring almost hungrily at his classmates, J spread his arms out wide and began taking deliberate, small, slow steps towards them and called out to them. My friends! My enemies! Today you have the honor and misfortune of facing me on the field of battle!" As he spoke and walked towards them, a thin layer of frost began creeping out from underneath his footsteps, at first thin, brittle, and lacking in coldness, but with each step, it grew stronger and colder. "But let it never be said that I am not a fair and just man! Because, indeed..." Here, he stopped walking, stuffed his hands in his pockets and simply let the domain of ice and cold fog expand out all around him. And from the extremely apparent look of hunger in his eyes, and the subtle, predatory slouching of his figure, J had also completely dropped the semi-formal showman act that he had been putting up for the past while. "I'll give ya just one chance ta try 'n stop me, an' I do suggest ya lil' ol' me seriously. Cause in the words of some ancient demon-" At this point, sparks of Soul Force began crackling along J's body, and the fog began to thicken around him. "I am not an enemy, I am THE enemy!"

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi _Line 213 _Line 213 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Phayne Phayne Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Mitchs98 Mitchs98 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Flintstone Flintstone

cooltext390542763247758.png
Game Time
3e1a73aa4f91798599277fdbd00238b0.jpgAfter making his lil speech and laying out a plan, he turned his attention to Nicholai, the fox man. He spoke about his own prowess and even agreed with Marcus with him using his wolf form to take the flags. However he did voice his concern which Marcus definitely took note of. Those wolves will definitely be an issue for Nicho. It was the natural law of predator vs prey. If they got a hold of him, things would be over for Nicho...game wise. "Alright noted." Marcus said rubbing his chin as if he was thinking. The next person to speak, was Nicho's very own partner Katerina. She too spoke about her own prowess, only solidifying her job with protecting Nicho if needed. If she spent time practicing self-defense as well as using her partial transformation, it may be enough to keep folks occupied. She even agreed with keeping the wolves off Nicho, which made Marcus glad he assigned her to keep up with Nicho. "Well I'm glad you agree Katerina. Now your job with keeping up with your partner will also intwine with keeping the wolves away from him. To add in more efforts, I'll try and hit them with my arrows as well. That way there will be double the protection for Nicho if he chooses to take his fox form." "We'll keep you safe Mr. Fluffy." The twins added in smiling brightly up at Nicholai. They were proud of their skills knowing they would be able to get the job done especially with their Aniki.

Catching his attention, Marcus turned his head towards the wild card of the group, J(ay) or should we say J(acques). As usual, he hyped himself up as he spoke about taking all the glory. Marcus had no words, cause he knew J was gonna do whatever. He was actually surprised he stayed back long enough to hear the plan. WIll he follow it?? that's another question, one must ask, and most likely the answer to that question is HELL NAW. The only person who can remotely keep J at bay is his partner Rue, who is also the captain for team A. Marcus watched as J(acques) began setting up a makeshift slingshot, using Rue's scarf form and two vehicles. This was something straight out of a cartoon, something that even the girls found amusing to watch. So when J(acques), looked back and said his goodbyes, the girls waved and said. "Sayonara!!!" Once J released himself the girls eyes widen from amazement at how far he flew. They found it so amazing that even they wanted to try do it. They quickly turned towards Marcus pulling on him while jumping up and down. "Aniki! Aniki! Can we try? We wanna fly too! We wanna go far like him!" They said pointing towards the field where J had ended up. Marcus simply sighed, before looking down at them. "Sorry girls but we can't do that right now." As soon as he said that, they both start pouting. "No no, don't pout. We can't do that, because it's finally game time. It's time show off those awesome skills we've been honing since summer." As those words flowed from his mouth, the girls eyes started gleaming once again, before they started screaming with excited. "Game time! Game time! Game time!" They said jumping up and down holding each others hands. "Alright girls. it's time to transform." Marcus said holding out both his hands.

As soon as the twins grabbed Marcus' hands, they started to glow before shifting into his gauntlets. Once the transformation finished, he cracked his knuckles and looked at the remaining members of his team. "Alright team. You know you're roles. Go get that flag and eliminate anyone who gets in your way!" He opens both his hands, and as an fiery orange arrow forms in one hand a bow forms in the other. "Lew, Rosalia. Defend me as I fire off a couple of shots. Gotta make sure they know we mean business." He said glancing over at the two with a grin. He then focuses on the opposite team across the field. J was currently pass the halfway mark of the field, and now standing in front of the enemy team. He was clearly taunting them. Marcus ain't have to hear J to know he was taunting someone, it's just something J always does. Marcus then focuses his attention onto Gwen who was currently standing on one of the vehicles. Knowing Gwen, she was definitely gonna take one of those vehicles for herself. She was demon when it came to racing and driving, so it's only right for Marcus to aim for one of the vehicles, hopefully he can take one of them out of commission. He focuses on Gwen with his soul perception, locking in on her and determining the appropriate distance . He then draws back the bow and begins launching arrows infused with HIS very own wavelength. The arrows will fly into the sky before coming down onto Gwen's position. He wasn't truly aiming for Gwen, just the vehicle she was currently standing on. He was hoping to hit a tire or the engine even.

Nik | Death City | DWMA

Seeing Stein raise her hand before speaking was something more to note than take as odd. He got the sense the Stein's in general, gave off a sense of peculiarity overall, whether that was intentional or unintentional he knew not and it didn't entirely matter. While Elvena spoke, Nik remained silent and accepting. His ears focused on everything she said, with that ever present lingering faint smile. One that only grew a bit for a moment at the compliment she had given him. At the introduction to Takeshi, Nikolai gave the Weapon an appreciative nod of acknowledgement and a slightly wider smile once the introduction was complete however, it returned to the same relaxed one he'd been wearing before.

Sozen and Norja the names picked up the faces instantly. The tall raven haired fellow and the short redhead- those wolves, they were summons?

Nik had to admit his curiosity in Norja as a Demon Weapon had only grown. He wanted to know what kind of Demon Weapon could summon creatures like that, and posses multiple forms. The only one he knew of that which might be similar was an old historic Demon Weapon figure who was said, if memory served him right, to be able to generate multiple forms given his unique Demon Weapon type. He wondered if she fell under the same category.

Grace and Yang he recalled clearly from the conflict with their masked colleague earlier. The fact Yang was a unique musical type of Demon Weapon and Grace herself had musical talent sounded almost poetic in how their duality worked. From watching them, Grace clearly seemed to be the more relaxed, down to earth one of the two. Camilla and Gwen were not a pair Nik found he could recall in much detail, perhaps because he hadn't being paying attention to everyone as much as he should have, and had also blocked out some of the conversations to focus on his own thoughts.

With Elvena done, Nik thanked her for the information, and then began considering what the next best step was. Marcus pitching in only made the brainstorming that much simpler. With the information they had, and the growing understanding that the entire class essentially consisted of Two Stars, Nik wasn't opposed to the idea of getting a chance to really see what his peers within this class would be capable of. Didn't mean he was eager for a fight, but he certainly would be lying if he said he hadn't been piqued.

While Rue and J didn't add anything to the conversation, it wasn't hard to miss how generally quiet Rue was, while J in contrast seemed to be growing increasingly impatience from the sort of atmospheric vibe his soul was giving him. So when J did finally jump into the conversation, Nik had merely cocked a brow at the teen's somewhat quirky introduction, and then dramatic exit.

It gave him a moment to consider yelling at the guy to slow down, but there was no point. He was already gone.

Without hesitation, he called: "Cain!" already having his hand open and waiting, Nik took several steps back, and then ran towards the field in general, leaping clear over what he believed to be the sensitive landmine zone with a bit of help from his own wavelength, and going into a roll on his side that fed into a sprint towards cover with Cain in his hand by that point. With J distracting the enemy, Elvena and Takashi working either separately or easily together- Takeshi very much capable of fending for himself being a major benefit- all Cain had to do was rely on his advanced senses to keep track of the others.

Several heart beats in front of J and Rue, and with his soul perception active he could generally tell who was who thanks to the boost of the resonance. Speed was on his side here, the issue was, rushing out blindly would be his doom. While J had taken the forward approach, Nik had taken to the background, using the steep rock formations as his cover as he moved, aware that anyone of the other meisters would probably have Soul Perception, Nik kept Cain at the ready, ears on high alert for even the faintest sign of any heartbeat moving in his direction that didn't belong to a soul he could related to his own team.

Mentions: Team Alpha ( Phayne Phayne Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone )

Interactions: Team Omega ( Yang ( The Elder The Elder ), Sozen ( Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime ), Norja ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Lacey ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ), Kimberly ( AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 ), Camilla ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ), Gwen ( Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat ), Izuma ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ), Akron ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ), Ferra and Torr ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 ), _Line 213 _Line 213 (Grace)

Ferra and Torr

Ferra of course continued to grin quite proudly after their display showing off just how much of a powerhouse the pair were. Torr was, of course, quite strong himself. Though the big man lifting her up would have been far less impressive than the other way around! Torr looked over to Gwen as he was addressed, blinking under his mask in confusion as he was told to try landing softer. The sack tilted to the side as he tilted his head in question. How could he land softer? Was such a thing actually even possible? Didn't gravity prevent that? It was evident the poor weapon was thinking far too much about what was in reality a rude and sarcastic remark. Ferra, noticing this, just sighed softly and pat him on the back. "Don't think too hard on it buddy. Big fella like you, it would be impossible to land softer." She spoke with a soft chuckle.

Torr was going to speak however focus was soon shifted towards Akron as he began doing his best to give out more information on the enemy team, information that was sorely needed. Neither meister nor weapon had ever witnessed what well...anyone was capable of, really. Outside of the few demonstrations that were given. Overall it seemed like they had quite the formidable team, and so did their enemy. Given they were a mix of new and old students it was likely going to be hard to synergize well with each other...but well, the same was probably said of the other team! She doubted all the new people got stuck in Team Omega after all. So, hopefully, the other team would have even greater issues with this than they would. Hopefully.

As Gwen started her attempt at amping them up Ferra grinned wide, "Hell yeah! Let's do it!" She cheered excitedly with her fist raised high. Even if she was to be on the defense she was all for giving it her all to win! And have fun, of course. But hey, winning was fun too! It wasn't but a few moments after this that J arrived in possibly the most impressive and flamboyant fashion ever. "Torr, we're gonna work out you throwing me somehow in the future." She spoke with a little nod. It seemed like fun! Despite the way J spoke in such a cocky fashion alongside his reckless, yet really cool, entrance...Ferra could tell he meant business. He wasn't just all talk. Especially if that energy was any indication.

"So uhh....any idea guys...?" She asked her teammates as she hefted up her mighty companion Torr in his hammer form. They needed to do something, however, she wasn't about to foolishly rush in to face off against someone that was much more skilled than she was. To make matters even worse than that what appeared to be flaming arrows started raining down towards them. "WHAT THE HECK!?" Ferra shouted in surprise. She saw them heading right for Gwen and the vehicles and knew she had to act fast. Rather than attacking J Ferra rushed over as fast as she possibly could and stood between Gwen and the arrows using the flat of Torr's weapon form to block as many as she possibly could from her ally and their vehicles.

Last edited:
Lia & Lew

329f83bbe89881efd370c4c96a2fa2a0.jpg
Dimitri.Alexandre.Blaiddyd.600.2828409.jpg

Trekking through the hot, dry sand was not on the list of activities Lia had ever thought she would participate in. Seriously, of all the places they could have played a game and divided the class to test everyone's abilities, it had to be somewhere with sand. 'Why was it sand? Why couldn't it be an open grassy field with many sharp rocks? I could use those to my advantage! Instead, we go somewhere where small little particles of crushed up earth could enter my clothes.'

An annoyed expression made itself comfortable on Lia's face as she felt the heat coming from the sun beat down on her. If they weren't going to be brought down by the opposing team, then they were more than likely going to be brought down by the weather conditions.

Lia grumbled to herself as she put the flimsy belt decorated with plastic tassels around her waist, and adjusting it accordingly. She kept an ear open, listening to her team delegate leaders and give out instructions. Lia stood up straighter when she heard her full first name being called. Even if this was just a game, her orders sounded serious. Lia was thankful that she wasn't in charge, and that she was given a relatively simple task.

Lia quickly glanced around at her team and it hadn't occurred to her just how lucky she was to be on this team. There were quite a few big names on this team. 'Elvena Stein, a beautiful mad scientist, and her partner Takeshi, who was just as terrifying as Elvena if not more so. Marcus, who had defied death, was calling some of the shots. And then there was Llewellyn, my current partner, who had gone through the most noticeable change. All of them are heavy hitters.' Lia couldn't help but feel insignificant while standing in their mere presence.

Thankfully, she wasn't stuck in that mindset for too long as the team began to disperse, set out on their assigned tasks. Lia smacked both of her hands to her face, quelling the pathetic thoughts in her head. Now's not the time. There are people counting on her, and she can't afford to be knocked down first.

"Lew, Rosalia. Defend me as I fire off a couple of shots. Gotta make sure they know we mean business."

Lia nodded her head, stretching her arms and readying herself for the inevitable enemy. "Don't worry, I'll go down before you do." She paused for a moment, before voicing her discomfort. "And call me Lia. My full name is for when we are under attack."

Llewellyn did not think to make any small talk on the group's collective way into the desert. There was nothing to truly say to the others, not now. Now was the time to reassess the capabilities of the class and observe the skills the newcomers possessed. With any luck, the skills the newer Weapons and Meisters had access to would be more than enough to push and challenge many of the more experienced members of the class. I can only hope that any difficulty or inconvenience we may be faced with is a showing of the younger students' resilience. This exercise is only a mere taste of the challenges they will yet have to face. The lone blue orb of the young man gazed out across the dusty, dirt laden field, knowing that his competitors waited beyond the rocky barriers but not seeing his assigned team's opposition. The exercise is also a good chance for me to assess my own growth. With any luck, these last few months were not spent in vain.

Llewellyn's eye glanced downwards to look at his left hand, which still held the belt he had been given to serve as his handicap for this test. The blonde had yet to attach the accessory around his waist, not because he had any notion to abstain from participating but due to the unfair advantage Llewellyn wore. His cape, the fur lined, fine article of cloth was a terrible hindrance in the desert environment and served no true purpose other than to limit the young man also granted Llewellyn a sort of barrier to ward off any attempts to acquire his personal flag belt. Others may have allowed the unfair advantage or even welcomed it. However, Llewellyn was not them. Llewellyn would not abide granting himself a crutch when he had spent his time pushing to become something more than the pathetic boy he had been. The blonde felt the rougher sand of the desert crunch underneath his boots as he moved to stand beside Team Alpha's flag. Then, while he worked to unclasp and settle his blue cape about the top of the flag's pole, Llewellyn did listen in on the conversation around him. The others had pooled information about their own abilities and physical traits as well as any information they had on Team Omega's participants. Much of the data was unknown to the young man, so he was feeling appreciative of Elvy's little exposition even if Llewellyn did not voice or demonstrate any outward gratitude.

When Marcus stepped forth and offered his own insight, this time regarding Team Alpha's layout for this battle, Llewellyn gave a light nod of acknowledgement. The young man's fingers worked around his waist to fasten the belt he should have already had secured to his being as he vaguely took note of the J's impressive, if not concerning, display of acrobatics. It does not seem as though J has any plans to follow Marcus's proposed directions. A blue orb tracked the multicolored missile as it streaked over the alleged minefield and continued its trajectory towards Team Omega's position. Then, his eye also caught a second streak soar through the air in its peripheral. Thankfully the others are willing to do so. That may yet make my part easier or entirely unnecessary. Silently, Llewellyn hoped for the later, even if it was unlikely that his participation would be unneeded. His fingers made one final adjustment to fully fasten the flag belt to his person before Llewellyn's attention was once more drawn to his undead friend.

"Lew, Rosalia. Defend me as I fire off a couple of shots. Gotta make sure they know we mean business."

"No one shall touch you." Llewellyn stated firmly, taking the steps to place himself directly in front of the fire wielding Meister. The blonde waited patiently, with his knees bent and his sole ocular organ looking about the dusty battlefield for the E.A.T. Class's test. Llewellyn did not ask his new Meister to join him. It was not right to do so, especially not if Lia required time to mentally prepare herself for this test. Even should she hesitate, I will hold off any attackers long enough for Lia or Marcus to assist me.

Interactions: The Elder The Elder - Marcus

Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey - Elvy | Exanis Exanis - Takeshi / J | The Regal Rper The Regal Rper - Nik | Phayne Phayne - Cain

Kimberly & Lacey

f750537b0deea7902bb2ccf3a45b3ec8.jpg
__ingrid_brandl_galatea_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_alice_lee__18c8b9020add6540bb8151bc44b9a336.jpg

Now that everyone had gathered, they were all ready to go, well at least Kimberly was. They had all shared what they were capable of to come up with a strategy that would hopefully work. It also helped that Ferra and Torr were on there side. This made Kimberly very, very happy because she actually had talked to them and they seemed really cool. Plus they were both strong, Ferra especially since she lifted up Torr like he weighed nothing. Everyone on this team seemed very capable and strong enough to hold there own, unfortunately the other team was bound to have very strong fighters themselves, which worried Kimberly a bit, but thanks to Akron they knew a little bit about the people they were facing, plus they had the numbers. Still some of them were unknown, like Rosalia and the man with the eye patch. Kimberly had met the two before but only briefly not enough time to get to know them or how they fight. The only thing she knew about the two of them were that they had some sort of connection Lacey. Wait that’s it. Lacey knows them, maybe she knows how they act and fight. If she does then it could give us a fighting chance. Kimberly looked up at Lacey from were she was at. She was still in the tight grasp that Lacey kept her in with her chin on her head. “Hey Partner. I had a question the two people that were talking to you, you know Rosalia and the man with the eye patch. You know them pretty well I’m guessing. Do you happen to know how they fight or any weaknesses we could exploit to give us an edge?”

Lacey didn’t understand how Kimberly was so blasé about all of the sand being deposited upon the group, courtesy of the tiny Ferra’s and humongous Torr’s actions. The blonde lifted up and lightly shook her head along with her hair in annoyance, hoping that the motion would dislodge the various clumps of pre-glass from her strands. Her lips pulled downwards into a displeased frown to show Lacey’s displeasure at being showered in minuscule particles of earth. The Galant lady then parted her lips, planning to voice her apparent displeasure to their two teammates but Lacey could not get a single syllable out before Kimberly’s head shifted, catching her attention. Lacey’s annoyed expression altered to one of minor contemplation as she considered her adorable Weapon’s inquiry regarding her friend and her half-sibling. “Wellllll….. I can’t really recall any of their weaknesses.” The blonde began, already feeling a little bit guilty about her lack of insight or helpful information. “And I do not know how Llewellyn fights.” The young woman felt her guilt begin constructing a small pit in her stomach. “But, I do know that Lia is a good brawler. She can punch pretty well. Kick too...” Lacey let her words trail off lamely, unsure of the usefulness of such minor information. Hopefully it was enough to be helpful. Fortunately, Lacey was not given the time to dwell on her lack of knowledge and therefore, closeness to either her proclaimed friend Lia or Lew.

While she had been lost in her own thoughts, one of the other girl members for Team Omega spoke up but it was not until Lacey heard Kimberly’s name that her attention was captured. “What?” The young woman voiced articulately, completely at a loss in the current conversation. Lacey’s response was admittedly delayed since the blonde had only taken notice that Camilla had addressed the white haired girl in her arms, not that the red head had offered up a well thought out suggestion. Then, instead of asking Camilla to repeat herself, Lacey let her green eyes dart from the red haired Meister and Kimberly, still very much confused about what was going on. She planned to voice her confusion yet again, when the other red head next to Camilla spoke up. Lacey felt her confusion gradually melt away as she listened to the second red head’s, Gwen’s, impassioned speech about getting the other team’s flag. Suddenly, it didn’t matter what the plan was. The Galant lady felt well and truly inspired by her teammate’s words and she was more than ready and willing to follow Gwen anywhere.

With the information given to her it might be a leg up against Rosalia, or at least a foot. All they had to do fight her at a range and they should be okay, right? Kimberly was quickly pulled from her thoughts when Camilla had grabbed her attention by saying her name. Camilla had wanted her to hop into the Jeep and assist in shooting and smashing, which of course she could do. The only issue was sure she could do all these things, in practice, but Lacey and her had never worked together. She looked straight at Camilla to address her. “ Yeah I can turn into a grenade launcher. The only issue is I have only six shots before having to absorb Kishin. So we would have to choose carefully when to shoot and when to smash. If I run out of shots it could be come a problem not necessarily in this game but in battle later on. When I say we need to choose carefully I mean my partner here.” Kimberly then looked back up at Lacey. “ You can’t just shoot me wildly okay. You have to think before firing." She turned to Camilla again. “Other than that I’m ready to go. Let’s go partner, we are gonna start this off with a bang” Kimberly then quickly turned into her grenade launcher mode. “You ready to do this Lacey?”

The blonde glanced down towards the Kimberly and nodded quite rapidly at her words with barely restrained enthusiasm. “Yep! I gotcha. Completely ready here!” Lacey responded as she just about jumped in place as she was sufficiently pumped up for the fight before them all. The shifting form of the cute girl in Lacey’s arms did temporarily disorient the blonde girl but she did remember that Kimberly was a Demon Weapon in time to catch the falling grenade launcher. Swinging the now transformed Kimberly through the air to rest haphazardly on her shoulder, the blonde turned her attention back to the two red heads. “Hey, can we go now?” Lacey inquired her teammates with a bright, toothy smile.

Before Lacey could receive her answer, the blonde girl noticed a flame heading directly towards the group. Why is there fire in the sky? The young woman wondered silently, not yet comprehending the severity of the threat the flying projectile posed. It’s kinda pretty but why is it just falling from the sky? Did the Sun spit it out? The flame was descending closer and closer until it speared into an ATV’s front left tire, causing a loud popping sound to ring out within the area. “We’re under fire!” Lacey shouted, staring straight at the now burning rubber. Then, as if realizing the accidental pun, Lacey continued speaking to further elaborate. “Wait! I meant Attack! We are under attack!” This time Lacey ran to duck behind another vehicle, only for the uneven sand and her feet to betray her, sending the blonde girl tumbling roughly into the side of the Jeep. “Ow!” The Galant lady cried out, gently rubbing the red mark now blossoming on her forehead.

Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi - Camilla

Mentions: Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat - Gwen | Mitchs98 Mitchs98 - Ferra / Torr | BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage - Lia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back